You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: What Made Us Believe In The Paranormal

Real Ghost Stories

What Made Us Believe In The Paranormal

 

Give you a little back story. I'm a disabled veteran and was recently diagnosed with diabetes and had to start exercising. I had watched a lot of YouTube and decided since I'm having to walk a lot how about filming it since I'm walking. My problem was what was it we were going to upload?

We are really big into abandoned and historical locations. So we just started exploring different abandoned places. Then as I started editing we started hear things we couldn't explain. At which point we decided to put focus on the Paranormal while we are exploring. We didn't believe in the Paranormal and always try to explain it way.

Then the day came when we explored this old abandoned house and we couldn't explain what happened. Everything was like normal when we started walking up to the house. However, when we opened the back door and stepped into the back of the house, we got an overwhelming feeling of dread. At which time my wife and I started whispering.

If you watch our videos we normally don't whisper like that. I first walked into the dining room and then my wife stepped up and as soon as she did she didn't want to be there. She felt like something bad was in there. I kind of blow it off and walked around the first floor talking to the camera.

Once I finished the bottom floor I walked up to the 2nd floor to explore. As I walked up the old oak floor steps they creaked loudly and sent a shiver down my spin. I then finish explore the 2nd floor and came down the stairs.

At that time I decided to do the outro at the bottom of the steps due to the old spindles on the stairwell to have them in the shot. Then as I finished my outro we heard a loud "Bang", so loud it made me turn and look. I thought someone was either falling down the stairs or running down the stairs at me.

We then kind of freaked out cause we never experienced anything like that before. Then as we were running out of the house and got to the side of the house, something/someone was banging hard on the side of the house.

Then as we came around to the front of the house we looked up and seen a curtain blowing out the window. We just couldn't explain what was happening and we ran off.

After we got back to our car, I review the video to see what happened. Then, as I'm watch my wife step up into the dining room and turned to the right to look at an old furnace you hear clear as day "Leave".

The voice itself was an old woman with a raspy voice. Kinda sounded like a person who smoke for 70 years Then when we got to the part where we heard the bang, I played it back so many time and still to this day can't explain it.

This was the turning point for us and made us believe in the Paranormal. We still try to explain what the noises are we hear in our videos but we watch them back with an open mind now. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maddzentertainment, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-03-26)
It's always a good idea to find out about the history of a place before exploring it, u never know what lurks in abandoned buildings, now that u are aware that another spiritual world exists, and like the other commentors said, it's good to go prepared with some sort of protection, maybe even a protective prayer.
VeronicaMarie (5 stories) (106 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-25)
What makes your video especially interesting is that it was just intended to be about exploring an old building, not ghost-hunting. Thanks for sharing your experience, and I'm looking forward to checking out your youtube channel.
maddzentertainment (1 stories) (4 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-25)
Biblio: thanks for allowing us to post our experience here to share. ❤ 😊
maddzentertainment (1 stories) (4 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-25)
Sds: yes, it's just my wife and I go to most places alone, unless we are going to a massive location then we will normally go with other people. We always have a defensive weapon and pray to help protect us. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.
maddzentertainment (1 stories) (4 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-03-25)
Lady-glow: we always pray before we enter places and my wife wears a black stone to help protect us too. We do have a youtube channel. Here is the link to the video. Https://youtu.be/vyAkqkDz2rE thank you for commenting ❤
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-03-24)
Lady-glow: the link to the youtube videos is on maddzentertainment's profile page. I believe that the second one down, "Abandonded House **GoNe Wrong** is the video he refers to, here.

Greetings, maddzentertainment, and welcome to YGS. This was a fascinating story.
We welcome all types of skeptics and believers on this site, and some of our regulars are non-believers. It's always good to welcome people who were disbelieving until an event changes their lives; in your case, you've got it on video! That's excellent!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Best,
Biblio.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-24)
Hello maddzentertainment, like lady-glow said it is always better to do some kind of protection before entering such abandoned building. By the way, were you only two, who visited the abandoned building. Generally, we go in numbers, atleast 6 or 8 persons. Would like to see the videos if you can upload it.

But, better be cautious in future. Just a suggestion. We had bad experiences.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-23)
Hello maddz.

That sounds like a very creepy encounter. Do you use any kind of protection before entering an abandoned building? Perhaps even telling any potential inhabitant that you don't mean to disturb them could prevent a negative outcome after visiting such places, you wouldn't like something or someone following you home.

Is it possible to watch your videos, perhaps in YouTube or in some other site?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: