You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Gibraltar :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Gibraltar: Page 1
Playing With Someone She Could Not See by Krista_x
My mum has always said that since I was a baby, when I was next to her she saw as I laughed and giggled, like if I was playing with someone she could not see, she said it was probably her grandad who died when I was just 13 days old. Then at age 4, I went to my grandparents house to live & there ...
Search this site:
- The Music Box During Christmas
- Haunted House? Or Haunted Me?
- School Ghost (bathroom Ghost Con.)
- The Possible Incubus And The Ghost In My House
- Tell Her...i'm Coming
- Man Under The Staircase
- The Girl In The Potrait
- Ben Drowned (my Experience)
- Granny Roselands House
- Haunted Home/poltergeist Activity And It Followed Us