You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Casket

Real Ghost Stories

The Casket

 

This isn't really mine, it's my mom's. She was too afraid to enter it so I have to. This is SUPER REAL! My mom has had many many experiences that she really doesn't want to talk about but I will post them. She has always lived somewhere haunted until she moved where we live now.

Her mom is her guardian angel since she died. We have always been seeing weird images and pains in places then it just go away. We have also had cold spots, breathing behind us, and something wanting our attention by poking us.

One day she went for a walk in the dark. She sat on a hill by the railroad tracks. She laid her arm on something that felt like a box. When she looked she saw a casket sticking out of the hill, you know, like when you dig a hole and put a stick in there? That's what it looked like.

She was so scared and ran home. She told her family and they told her that they would go looking for it in the morning.so, in the morning she got up and went to the hill. They looked everywhere, but it was no where to be found. To this day, she thinks that that was the scariest experience she had. She had more but those are other stories.

Please comment nice things. If you comment anything bad, I won't talk to you and neither will my mom. She will have more posted on here soon but, this is the only one right now.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dixie3333, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dixie3333 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
well, my mom said she felt that it was a casket, because it was shiny, and it was a wooden carved She leaned on it and 2 weeks later she found out that there used to be a bar there, and that a drunk person that had wondered on the track and got ran over by the train.
baensidhe (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
I think it would be for the best if your mother made her own account with which to submit her own stories. If for no other reason, she's old enough to not break the submission guidelines by posting.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
Dixie3333,

Please kindly refer to the terms of use on this website. You must be 13 or older to post stories and comment here. As it is, your comments do not make much sense and you clearly lack the life experience necessary to be giving advice to others.

Also, if you stop breathing for one minute you will not die. Point proven.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
Dixie, you posted on another story that you're only 11. I understand this is your mother's story. I understand that some kids are mature for their age. However, as a person who clearly didn't read the story submission guidelines, I'm guessing you are not the type of person to really consider logical options.
If your mother would like to submit her own stories, please instruct her to do so. Otherwise, please kindly re-read the rules for this site.
dixie3333 (1 stories) (3 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
first,she sat then it suddenly appeared.second,there is a story about a barn when you would walk in and you would hear a horse carrage in the room and not see it. There is also one where along a fence you would hear a band of music playing right infront of you, and when you walked closer it would get farther
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-01)
Hello dixie3333,
Here's my take on it. If your mom says it was a casket, then it was a casket. I would remember that too if it were me. And the fact that they searched for it and couldn't find anything is even more frightening if you ask me. Think about it, why would she go running home scared like that over nothing? She knows what she saw and felt, it's that simple.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
While I am certain your nother has had many exeriences (maybe that is what led her to be frightened by this) I agree, she could have felt enything in the dark, in the dirt. Please do not think I am making light of her story; on the contrary, I probably would have run screaming from the spot. If you check my stories, I do not handle the unexpected well.

Please have your mother, (or you for her) share some of her other experiences.

God Bless!
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
how strange I do hope you and your mom do post more of her experiances
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-22)
It is possible that this isn't paranormal. First she was in the dark. She could have felt anything in the dirt. I don't think your mom should be scared of this experience at all. I think what happened was an overactive imagination, paired with the dark, and being anxious. It could very well have been just a box.

I would be interested in hearing the other stories.
Yaz123 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-22)
was your mum already sat their when their was no casket and then she suddenly felt it or did she just feel it? 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: