You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Three Strange Stories. Is A Ghost Behind It?

Real Ghost Stories

Three Strange Stories. Is A Ghost Behind It?

 

1) One morning, I remember thinking: "My hair is a mess. A clip would help."

I looked in the mirror, brushed my hair and walked away. At this time I forgot about the clip and walked in to brush my teeth. That's when it happened. A clip. Which I didn't see slide toward me, flew out across the floor and hit me in the foot. I looked down and was speechless. I live alone. How could this happen? I picked it up and put it in my hair and to this day, I try to debunk it with someone kind of energy, or magnetic field. All attempts failed.

-

2) I had just got a dog. Her name was Cocoa, and she grew accustomed to sleeping in my bed.

One night, I heard a strange humming sound toward the foot of the bed and clutched my dog tighter.

Her ears pricked forward and she jolted up from her spot. I was beginning to feel scared.

Now, Cocoa is the sweetest dog ever and she looked straight into the corner of my room, growled like a guard dog and ran toward the spot. I hopped out of bed and watched, frozen, as Cocoa lunged at the wall and growled and barked.

My other pup, Molly, refuses to this day to go into the basement. And she only sleeps downstairs, and looks into other rooms with such intensity it freaks me out.

(By the way I just heard a weird knock from upstairs and a footstep)

-

The sounds are getting worse!

I'll keep going though.

3) Another night I invited my best friend over. She slept on the bed and I slept on the other end.

I woke up and looked down to see a sight that made me scream SO loud it woke up my neighbors (They called the house.) '

On the floor, a frightened looking man with ghostly (Just heard a gasp) pale skin gasped and when I blinked he was gone.

Ghost?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EmmaWolfGirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
Well, EmmaWolfGirl, I must say that the activity you have mentioned sounds like paranormal activity. I would be wary of the entity that made your dog Cocoa growl and act like a guard dog. Perhaps as taz has suggested, get a medium/paranormal group to investigate, or get your house blessed (if you have a form of religion).
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
shahsuraj (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
very scary experience,
Lovely written...
I got ghoosebumps after reading the last incidence.
Kristy_Glick (3 stories) (29 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
The clip thing is hard to explain. Where was the clip before it flew into your foot?

Animals are able to sense a lot more than people, so it might be the case that Cocoa did sense a presence in your room that she knew was unusual, which is why she reacted the way she did. Has she reacted that way any other times?

It is possible that the man you saw was a dream. I wake up and see things all the time and though I feel mostly sure that the things I've seen are real I am willing to accept that anything I see right when I wake up could be a dream.

That being said, if you believe there is something in your house it warrants investigation. Before you try to communicate with anything you need to protect yourself and your space. Burn some sage, light a white candle and imagine white light emanating from your heart and filling your room- every single little nook and cranny including the closet, under your bed, etc.

When you feel like you've protected yourself start a video or audio recorder and talk out loud to the entity. Tell them it's your room and you want them to tell you why they're there. Ask any questions you have; be sure to leave pauses for responses. Once you're done say out loud that you are done and it's time for them to leave your room. You might feel a bit foolish, but you must be firm in asking it to leave.

It may take more than one attempt to get anything recorded, but keep trying, and always remember to set up your protections before recording and then firmly ask the entity to leave when you are done.

I hope you get to the bottom of this!
aiafaith1 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
Please, don't take advice from Zalwang. He has commented on other stories saying the same thing. 😕

Yes, you probably have ghost in your home. Do not be frightened though. We are here to help you. 😊

Your first experience, I think the ghost was trying to help you. Also, about your dog, Cocoa, if you didn't know this, animals can sense and see the paranormal better than humans. That's why she was growling and lunging at the corner, because most likely something was there.

I'm sorry that your ghostly guy woke you up. It's a shame that it made you wake up your neighbors too! Could you tell us a little bit more about his features?

You didn't mention a religion here. I come from a Christian background, so I am going to suggest a priest to come and bless you, and your house. Or, if you prefer, (this is what I do) you can say a prayer aloud and tell it to leave. It should leave, and if it doesn't, then I would contact a priest.

Lotta Love
AF1 ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
emmawolfgirl firstly welcome to ygs 😊

Now I half agree with bacchaegrl and I personaly think that reading the so called "advice" from zalwang will just make you more confused/frightened

Now on this site I have read a lot of comments others have left people and just words of comfort can help and yes there are one or 2 on here that will say things that others won't agree with, but the advice given is free and what people take from it is up to them.

You might get a few replys, no more than this or unindated but you take from it what helps you.

Personaly it sounds like you might have a spirit/ghost in your home and it sounds like it is curious but trying to be helpful, the hair grip!
Now your dog cocoa will beable to sence this spirit and also your fear, as you say you got scared and cocoa reacted by jumping up and barking,
She was protecting you from what she senced had frightened you like any dog would.
If you took her out for a walk and someone comming towards you made you feel uneasy she would stay between you and them this is the same thing.

You don't mention being of any religion, but if you are and want this spirit gone ask where ever you go if they can help.

If not religious then look into getting a paranormal group or medium in to help you but if you do go down this path please check them out fully first, they are strangers your inviting into your home.

This bit of advice you might want to ignore,
Ask the spirit to stop making noises as it is frightening you, be polite and try to say it in a nice tone it might listen to you some spirits just want recognition.
Like you said the spirit you saw in your room gasped when you saw him and vanished it could be that it was surprised it frightened you like it did.

I hope some if not all of this helps and if you can please keep this story up dated
Carl
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
I hate to be the contrarian here and confuse you, Emma, but I have to say that not everything is demon related. I mean, it can't be. I believe in God as well, but I also believe in strange paranormal activity. So you hear sounds and your dogs are acting funny. I woudn't jump to the demonic answer right away, or even to the paranormal theory for that matter. I mean, it sounds like you certainly have paranormal activity going on in your place; of course it's scary, it's of the unknown. But maybe it isn't neccessarily bad. Just a lost soul. Now I'm not one to give advice about hauntings, demons, or anything. In fact, I think a lot of people receive poor advice on this website. However, if you happen to meet someone on here who really has gone through what you have gone through, I would open a dialogue with a person you feel like you can trust. I'm a paranormal researcher, meaning I have a vast knowledge of the paranormal, but I won't give out advice because I haven't really experienced anything. So far, it seems like it's just sounds and odd feelings. That doesn't make it demonic. Don't get scared by all that. I just recommend you get help from someone who doesn't use one explanation for every situation. There are plenty of people on this website who know how to deal with these things. I would listen to a person with many stories and comments. Yes you saw an apparition. I don't think there is reason to panic yet. Let a few more comments accumulate before you get too scared. Sorry if I rambled. I just want you to get the help you deserve and the answers you need. Not just a blanket answer.

This comment from Zalwang is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: