You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Haunted Story 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunted Story 2

 

My story, continued.

After seeing that dark figure in my sister's room, I sat awake, wondering what it was. I knew it was after me that night, but I couldn't figure out why...

My sister ended up moving out a few years later after that experience. She lives at her college campus with a few of her friends. My parents ended up making her room into my dad's office so my dad no longer had to dwell in the basement office. Every night and day I hear things moving around in his office. I hear his cabinets moving and I hear typing on his computer. I hear his chair moving around the room and I always think that my dad is in there, but every time I open that door, no one is there.

I had my friend Brittany over one night. She doesn't believe in spirits what so ever. She told me that she thinks they are just a figment of people's imagination. But when I had her sleep over my house, she thought very differently. She said that in the middle of the night, someone took her covers off of her, sat down on her bed and started yelling at her saying "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" "WHY IS THE COMPUTER ON?" "WHO ARE YOU?". Me and Brittany were the only two people in that house that day because my parents left to the cape and when she looked over at me, I was dead asleep. The same thing happened to my friend Jamie who was a non believer. Even strange things happened to my BOYFRIEND who didn't even believe in the word spirit. We were sleeping next to each other at my house and he felt something lift up his leg, then he felt pressure in his thigh and then his leg dropped on the bed. I actually woke up to him screaming and telling me that this was the last time he would ever sleep at my house.

My spirits have ruined many sleep overs for me. And all of my friends who were once non believers, now believe in everything they hear just because of me...

I feel like they have been trying to tell me something. I normally never sleep walk. But on February 9th, 2011, I ended up sleep walking into my BASEMENT! It was pitch dark down there and I woke up. I reached out my hands, trying to feel around me and all I could feel was walls. I screamed on the top of my lungs and started crying because I am terrified of the dark. I had to calm myself down and as I started feeling around me, I felt the basement stairs on my feet. I started walking up the stairs and finally approached my living room. I couldn't sleep all night after that had happened to me. The next morning, I asked my mom why she didn't come down to the basement to help me. She told me that she never heard my screams. All she heard was the basement door open, then shut and about 20 minutes later she heard it open again and she saw the light in the living room was turned on and then she heard the door shut again. But she NEVER heard my screams. Neither did my dad.

Every night brings a new beginning for me. More and more questions run through my mind. "who are they?" "what do they want from me?" "who is that little girl?" "what happened here?".

I sat down one day, alone in my room. I turned off my light, sat on the floor and asked that little girl to approach me. I guess it wasn't dark enough because I could not see her. I could only hear her whispering to me. I couldn't make out any of the words. And that's when I decided to move to the basement. I sat in my dad's old office downstairs and called the spirits to me. The lights started flashing. I felt a horrible presence with me. I asked the spirits to show themselves. I heard the clock in his office start ticking really loudly. But nothing happened... I got impatient and started to walk upstairs, and as I walked by the area where my dad's tools are, the table that his tools are on, started shaking like someone was moving it. I ran upstairs in a terror.

When I got upstairs, the fans were turned on high. All of the clocks around the house were ticking very loudly. My dog that once had her collar on, was now taken off of her and she was shaking really badly like something had spooked her... And I yelled "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?". In a response, I heard a loud Growl and then laughing. I ran outside and started to cry. I felt a very negative presence with me.

As I walked back into the kitchen, I made myself a glass of water. I hear someone say "are you my american angel?" "I found my american angel". I looked around the house and no one was there. It sounded like my mom's voice. It wasn't my mom... My mom was at work at the time... I then decided to ignore it and go to the bathroom. In the bathroom I heard someone ask me "what time is it?" I responded, thinking it was my dad. But I walked out of the bathroom, and no one was there.

All I want to know is why are these things happening to me and how do I help these poor spirits cross over? I am scared of my own house. I am scared to sleep at night. I am scared to watch tv in the living room. I'm scared to cook because I constantly feel like someone is in the dining room staring at me... I'm even scared to take a shower. Obviously I do, and when I am in the shower, I sing to try and clear my head. I can't do it anymore... I don't want to be scared anymore...

-chelsea.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chels54321, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
I just read that the show was cancelled because Ryan "didn't want to do it anymore." Just as well though, because that show was SO over the top that there wasn't any choice but to scream fake. JMO
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
geetha,
There hasn't been a recent episode of Paranormal State, in the last 2 or 3 years One client of theirs really started a campaign to out there "less than professional" business tactics- choosing shock value material over the true nature of events. I'm not sure if this campaign shut down production, and I haven't seen any type of release from the team to tell their side... So who knows. One of this clients claim was that the program showed Chip Coffee coming on the scene, oblivious to the facts of the case, doing a "psychic walkthrough"...when actually, he had been there for days and was briefed of the history, long before the walkthrough- I could go on, but a quick search would fill you in. I think the episode was called "Headless ghost" something like that. Check it out.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Has anyone notice the the original poster has cancelled her account without answering any of our questions. She only posted one comment on her first story.

Chels54321,

If you ever read this comment, you still didn't answer any of the posters questions. To tell you the truth, I really tried not to but you left me no choice but to throw the BS blankie at you and your story. My reason: If you had the time to write your story, I would think you would have the time to come on this site to answer the questions posted here by all the posters instead of letting us hang. If you didn't want to answer the questions, fine but at least to let us know if you tried any of the pretty good advise that was given on this story and if it worked.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Okay after reading your comments, here's what I got to say,

Miracles,
I watched the show you mentioned about the objects being haunted a few times and the same questions popped into my head and I didn't even get up to take a drink either.

PJod,
Book me in to and I will make it. Just let me know a little head of time so I could book a plane ticket.

As for the show, Paranormal State, I haven't watched the show but I was reading about the show on Wikipedia (I don't know much of it is true) and there were a lot bad things about the show being fake and lot of things being edited out for rating purposes and staff and crew treating clients badly. If there are lot of negative reviews about this show, why is it still on?

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal_State
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
I'll be sure to include you for that tour. Zaffis better give us a background story for each item, and I want to see that crazy glass in person.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Lou - gotta love it πŸ˜‰ I'm seeing all kinds of houses being built with "specter-proof glass." It's all the rage!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
If the dude is legit, I owe him a serious apology and I will be more than happy to say it to his face 😐. Pjod, you ever go on that tour, book me a seat, okay?
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Spector proof glass... With a dash of salt perhaps. 😁
I love when he busts out the Ghost Box during an investigation, and his name keeps coming through it.
J. Zaffis -"I hate when that happens"
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Apparently, the items are encased in glass tomb.
It reminds me of an 80's series (fiction) where these investigators hunt cursed items that they then place in a large vault. "Friday the 13th, the series" I think it was called...
Not sure if Zaffis does any type of cleansing the items... But I'd love to take a tour and hear his story of each item.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Elementary, my dear Marjie...specter-proof glass.;)

Lou
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
What I've yet to understand is, if all these items that he has collected over the years are haunted enough that they need to be removed from people's homes, am I missing something? Do the items stop being "haunted" once they are in his home? Does he do cleansings and I've missed them? I admit I get up and leave the room upon occasion, but to miss this every time? I just don't understand😭

I know I'm going to seriously earn my crown with these questions πŸ˜†
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
A recent episode, he was really eyeing up this Klan robe- I could almost sense his excitement of having that thing encased in glass, hanging in his museum. Alas, the acivity seemed to be centered around a "slave tag" -and after removing, all activity ceased. 😁
All joking aside- I do respect his work and wouldn't mind meeting him one day, as I have a ton of questions about his Aunt and Uncle's work.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
πŸ˜† Dalton asked me about that one night, if I thought Haunted Collector was real. I told him that sometimes (and I truly do mean this) I don't think all the items are as "haunted" as the show makes out they are. It's like the music they play; it makes the shows just that more "scary" (and I explained mood music to him LOL), but I don't believe all those items he removes from the home are "haunted." I sometimes find myself questioning the situation. But this is just my opinion and I could be wrong 😊
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
While watching the "Haunted Collector" -we like to joke about which "priceless antique" John Zaffis is going to snatched up "this episode" -all kidding aside, he really does seem set in his belief of a particular object causing paranormal activity. I wonder if he allows tourists through his museum. He must have quite the collection.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
You know, Pjod, now that I think about it, maybe it has been that long LOL.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Pjod - Last year, or maybe the year before, there was another crew heading up Paranormal State. I just assumed, and I know... I know... I shouldn't do that, but I just can't seem to help myself πŸ˜†, that they were continuing to do it and I just wasn't seeing the show anymore because I go to bed too early LOL.

And yeah, I like Paranormal Witness. Try to catch it every time it's on, or at least DVR it πŸ˜‰
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
miracles,
I was unaware that they even still filmed new episodes of that show, not in the last 3 years anyway.
Since we are on the topic of programs...
The SyFy show "Paranormal Witness" -while spicing it up a bit- this show does a decent job... Letting witnesses explain their experience.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
ah, gotcha Lou. While it is still my opinion "some" of these "paranormal" TV shows do more to keep the topic "Taboo" -rather than a more scientific/evidence based angle... I can not continue to make fun of that particular program- out of respect.

Chip Coffee though, still fair game. 😜
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Oops, sorry Lou - shoulda waited a few minutes, huh? Anyway, my thank you still stands 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Lou - I was also unaware that Ryan had pancreatic cancer and was sorry to hear that. Although we all have our moments when we goof off, I truly doubt Pjod would have joked about it had he known.

Thank you for letting us know, Lou, because I haven't watched Paranormal State for quite a while and don't keep up with it anymore.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
I didn't think you would, Pjod... My statement was meant to mean that they don't earn credibility just because he is ill.

Lou
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
"...I don't expect..."
You should expect it would. I had no idea he was in such a condition. I would never knowingly make such a jest about a group who's founder was on his deathbed.
Sorry to hear about him... Much too young.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Pjod,

I don't expect or hope this changes your opinion, but Ryan Buell isn't going to live to see Christmas... Pancreatic cancer.

Lou
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
"My spirits have ruined sleep overs for me"

This sounds like a great case for the good folks of "Paranormal State" -yes, the same group featured on A&E network... They have tackled many similiar (trilogy) cases...
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
Okay, after reading both stories, I still have the same questions that I posted on the first story and I copied and pasted here again for everyone to see. I see that you haven't posted a response back to any of the posters here or on your first story. The longer you wait to response, the easier it will get to tell that you are lying (not that most of don't believe, just saying).

(1) Yeah, when we are younger, most parents tend not to believe us when we tell something paranormal happened. My question is what have they said if and when you told them after growing up a bit?

(2) You said that your sister hurt herself; were you able to her account of what happened? Like was she pushed off and how was she feeling?

(3) You said your sister experienced stuff also, what happened to her?

(4) Also, did your sister ever tell your parents about what happened?

(5) Has your parents ever experienced anything in the house?

(6) As suggested by newhunter30, Rook's cleansing method works so I suggest using it but has any cleansing or blessing happen in the house?

(7) For your last experience in the story, did the thing with the yellow eyes and sharp teeth come from your sister's room or was it already in your room?

(8) Also, if this creature was coming from your sister's room, did your sister see it too and was she awake?
MizMiMi02 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-15)
All I'm going to say is this: You asked them to come to you, and you're getting exactly what you asked for. Don't act surprised and scared that the activity is happening, when you in fact are the one who created it. Like Jav, there are several things about this "story" that don't make sense to me. You stated the following: "All I want to know is why are these things happening to me and how do I help these poor spirits cross over? I am scared of my own house. I am scared to sleep at night. I am scared to watch tv in the living room. I'm scared to cook because I constantly feel like someone is in the dining room staring at me... I'm even scared to take a shower. Obviously I do, and when I am in the shower, I sing to try and clear my head. I can't do it anymore... I don't want to be scared anymore..." Really? I mean, for real? I'm not even going to go there. You know the answer to all these questions, and they all lead back to you.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-15)
Chelsea,

I read your two accounts as one story, so I will comment here. I am having a hard time understanding the figure... It was darker than dark and had glowing eyes... Both of those descriptions are optically feasible... How is it that you knew it had sharp teeth... Were they glowing too?

I won't say that there isn't any activity in your home, but it seems you made some connections and had some non-paranormal experiences that you attribute to spirits. You sleep walked into the basement... When doing so, you were in a dream state... It isn't that irrational to believe that you were in the same condition when you saw and spoke to the little girl, and when you saw the glowing toothed figure.

Your friends are feeding off your fear and your stories... If someone actually screamed in your friend's face, why didn't you hear it?...because you weren't in the dream, I would surmise.

Lou
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-15)
chels,
What the heck did you expect to happen when you made the decision to call them to you? Well, you called them, you got a response, and you freaked out and ran away.
Now, even before doing that you said you were always afraid. You tell about the sleepwalking incident where you awoke in the darkness of the basement, screamed, ran back upstairs... And that was that. You didn't wake your parents when this happened. Why not? That much of a shock would have sent any one of my daughters running into my room when it happened. Not some questions the next morning about why I didn't hear them screaming.
What it comes down to is this. Your actions don't match your reactions. If this much activity is taking place at the house you have been living all your life, why are you seemingly the sole target of this activity? Even your sister isn't in the picture long enough to lend this account more credibility. She's like the older sister in the movie 'Poltergeist', there for the beginning, then off to a friends house for the remainder of the movie. That is until she gets dropped off at the same time the house is imploding and her only line is "What's happening?"
I'm sorry. But I simply am not so sure I can go along with everyone else in this case. Something just doesn't feel right about any of this. I'm backing away and steering clear, it's simply to easy to tear apart. And believe me, if it comes down to you wanting to argue with me over this, I will tear this apart.

Jav πŸ˜•
Buzz_man123 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
After reading your first story I believed that maybe you had been spooked and were making connections with stuff that you would under normal circumstances not be linked together, however after reading your second story I'm not sure what to think!

I don't really have the credentials to give out solid advice like rook but maybe you should see about having a psychic or priest round (depending on your religious views.)

It also sounds to me like there could be two entities in the house, the young friendly girl and something darker in the basement, as for the yellow eyes I am at a loss!

Some questions:)

Have your mum/dad had any experiences?
Has your family had experiences anywhere else?
If you do get a priest/psychic will you upload what you learn and what happened after also?

Best of luck anyway and I hope that nothing bad or harmful happens to you or your family
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
chels54321 okay first you should calm down and take a breath. Negative feelings give off negative energies which those entities use to empower themselves. Follow rooks cleansing method. Hope you and your family stay safe.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: