You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Through my Bed Room Window

Real Ghost Stories

Through my Bed Room Window

 

This story took place in the village of Masefau when I was about 7-8 years of age. I lived with my mother, her parents, and my brothers as well. My grandfather was the Reverend then. Our house was built right in front of the mountains. When my brothers and I were younger, our grandma had told us that we should never go in the back of our house after 10:00pm. Especially by ourselves, due to the fact that evil spirits would start to come out from the mountains that time.

I had thought my grandma was joking around until this one strange night. I had went to sleep around 9-10pm as always, but this time something had felt strange all of a sudden. Mind you that I sleep in my room by myself and that the only window that I have in my room faces the mountains. As I was laying in my bed, I heard the old faucet behind my window running and I also heard a man talking to his daughter, telling her to wash her hands. As I took a peak through my window to see who it was, there was no one there and all the voices and the sound of the running water had stopped.

As I laid back down in my bed I started to hear them again. This time when I looked out my window I saw a man with a little girl at the faucet and as they turned to look at me, all I saw were two pairs of bright red eyes looking at me. I tried screaming but I couldn't hear my voice. As I was screaming both the man and her daughter had started to get closer and closer. I had ran to my door to try and open it but it wouldn't open.

At that point I actually thought I was going to die because they were reaching over and started to choke me. I guess my grandma knew or had a feeling that I was in trouble. If it wasn't for her, I know that I wouldn't be here right now telling you my story. I had slept in my grand parents room that night after that horrific incident. The next morning as I woke up, my neck felt bruised. All I could hear that time was my family asking me why do I have bruises on my neck, as if someone had choked me. That's when my grandma had told us the story about the man and his daughter.

My grandma had said that a man and his daughter were looking for a place to sleep at night and came across the house we live in, but the family who lived there were so crual to them, especially the young girl whom lived in the house. The little girl who lived in the house use to stay in the room that I stayed in. That night as the man and his daughter were looking for a place to sleep, the little girl in the house had told them that they could sleep in her room, but the only way to get in there is to come through the back where her window was and that they had to wash their hands at the faucet in order for them to walk through the window.

The man and his daughter believed the little girl, so they did as the girl had told them. Once they had started to wash their hands the little girl started to laugh at them and also started to tease them saying that they were so stupid because they actually believed her. Then the next morning the family was getting ready to leave on their family vacation but couldn't look for the little girl. As the little girls parents went to her room looking for her, all they saw was blood all over the screen wire and the window in a shape of the little girl.

The scariest thing about it was, that the little girl was the same age as I was when this had happened to her and it also happened on the same day but just different years. Something had told me to go into my room so I did. When I got there, all I saw was BLOOD in a shape of a little girl all over the screen wire and the window. My grandpa said a little prayer in my room and told the spirits that they were welcomed to spend the night over or as long as they want until they find a new place to stay.

I was thinking to myself "Is grand-dad's head screwed on tight or not?". Then, I started to think about it, if a spirit visits you, the only reason why is for revenge so the only way to let them go away is to find out why they're here on earth and just do the opposite.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, samoansoldier, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bossymiss (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-23)
ok I'm shivering under the sunlight on my desk that was scary what happened after the man strangeld you if you want them to go yell say YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE LEAVE US ALONE AND LEAVE OUR LIVES FOREVER comment on my story the four shadows nobody will please keep me posted bye ❤ 😉 😊
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
hi I see ghosts 😊 in my house and other people's house. I have seen through things at night. I have seen floating clouds as well. Last week I heard a voice of a little girl and she made a bang after. I couldn't see her or find her.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
i agree with Shane. Spitrits become trapped on this level, (in this level) for many different reasons, some of which I am sure we can not begin to understand and comprehend on this level, I mean the level of human existance. I think some residual spirtits may not even know they are here and have missed something to release them. Maybe in your case, (believe me this is just an opinion) the father was trying to protect his little girl and hse her father the only way they knew how considering the cruelties done to them.
there are many things I want to do and take care of before I go, especially now that I have a grandson, I am not sure I would pass right over at this point.

God Bless!

God Blees! 😁 😁
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-08)
It's not always about revenge Samoansoldier. Spirits become trapped on this plane of existance for a number of reasons and what your grandfather done was to allow that spirit a bit of peace and rest until it was ready to move on. Martin you know I have often wondered if by believing in the supernatural do we make ourselves more vulnerable or open to it? I really don't know the answer to that question. I do know that there will be some who will always claim that everything paranormal is demons and evil, wish we could get that train of thought put to rest. There will also be those who say we are a bunch of looneys who need mental help. Thank you SS for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-08-08)
I wonder what people think of those rather far fetched stories from asian countries. I never know exactly if it's a local legend and if to take it seriously because people over there are more open to these phenomenons or to dismiss it as superstitious stories from more primitive rural societies 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: