You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Tours & Haunted Hotels :: Beverly Mansion

Real Ghost Stories

Beverly Mansion

 

I've always heard that Beverly Mansion was haunted, but I never actually believed it until I saw it... One night me and my friends decided to take a trip there, and wow, were we in for a big scare. It was just the four of us, going up to this vacant mansion in the middle of no where... But it had fresh stones in the driveway, and no keep out signs.

We parked the truck and hopped out, as we started walking up the drive way to this old fence, we could hear barking. And it sounded as if dogs were behind us. And I must reminds you, no one lives here. We all got scared and decided to go back but we saw truck lights coming up the long drive. We all jumped in the weeds, but one of my idiot friends jumped back out. The truck stopped and it was a tiny old man, pale as a ghost, and said "what yee doing around here?" we told him that our truck broke down, he asked if we needed help, but we said "No we had it taken care of..." Then he said kindly have a good night and pulled away.

Now, here's where it gets weird, One of my friends said "Hey, you can see our foot prints in the stones... But how come there's no tire prints from the truck? We all looked back and noticed the truck was long gone, and that there was nowhere for it to turn off... We didn't say another word and just took off running for the truck... Now tell me... Was that guy real... Or a ghost?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Heather, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jimmycrackcorn4 (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-28)
uhm soo. I definetly dated a guy for 3 years that lived on the lane of the beverly mansion... Its never been vacant... Since the 1800's... The place is haunted but only inside the mansion an a lil creepy down the lane... The man in the truck is probabally my ex boyfriends father... The lane rarely shows tire tracts. An there are tons of dogs in the mansion... An 3 that live through out the lane... So I very seriously doubt the "ghost truck" you saw was a real ghost... Probabally just my ex's father checkin the chickens... Because there are 7 chicken houses down a lane around a turn that are hard to see. So no need to be frightened. But I would stay away... Its private property... An you WILL be shot.

Thanks have a nice day 😁
nurix (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
You mean you jumped from your truck to the weeds?
I think he is pale because he was scared of your friend who jumped out...:D But if he really was a ghost, then that's really freaky.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-10-17)
Hi Heather that is really interesting. Ghosts do still live there lives. If it was me I wouldn't run after that I would love to experience more. 😊 Thanks for sharing your story. You should of took a few pictures as prove. I enjoyed reading your story.
paranoidschizoid1 (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
'sounds' like you saw a big ole ghost to me! Its an interesting experience though.
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Dear Heather,

Well, having not seen the placement of the driveway rock/stones, and not being there to witness the old fellow, I cannot say truly if he was a ghost or not; at least without some doubt and speculation, but I would still like to know what you and your friends thought?

Though, I do appreciate you taking the time to write and submit your story. --Abby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: