You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghostly Camping Cleaners And Attic Nightmares

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Camping Cleaners And Attic Nightmares

 

My parents were camping just before I was born (let's call them Alice and John) in Dovedale and you may write this off as alcohol as my grandparents have but since I have paranormal experiences it is quite unlikely.

They were in the car listening to music with a perfect view of the girl's toilets. They are in a red car in a deserted (almost) field and the toilets are very grimy.

My mother needed the toilet so she asked dad to come with her. They got in and as they came in they saw an elderly woman cleaning the tiles. She was hovering about an inch above ground level. When she saw them she dropped the sponge and they THOUGHT (this is a big I don't know) that she went through the wall. They were just standing there holding hands just staring but at that moment they dashed back to the car. That's when mum said that if they saw her come out then it wasn't a ghost but she didn't come out.

I would really like to hear your thoughts on this!

Attic Nightmares

This is the one that has me baffled! My house is new (built in 2007) so unless someone in my house is haunted or an object then it is impossible for it to be haunted. But then again the field it was built in was supposedly haunted (I don't know the stories) so these events are a bit curious.

In 2011 my dad made our attic into a storeroom and office. I hated it. Things used to mysteriously break, move and I used to think I was being watched. I was with my friend who we will name Alan. He had come to look around at the attic when a hole puncher moved across the desk towards me. I had my back turned when I heard Alan say "OUCH!" From behind me. I looked around and saw a stapler lying on the floor. We got out of there as fast as we could.

I need help understanding ALL of this PLEASE!

Other hauntings by CharyWithThePoltergeists

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CharyWithThePoltergeists, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-04)
Ugh! It's good to know I'm not the only one that sometimes talks to herself, although I never listen to my own advice! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-01-03)
Im not Chary and I didn't know that it had been 6 months until I posted the last one and if you don't want to argure with an adultecent then don't because I'm not asking you to and I'm saying this now, I don't care. I know I'm not chary. If you didn't want to have caused arguments before you shouldnt of said that I'm trying to start things up again I because I'm not. As I said you get told to do what you think is right and it is always wrong to the world. When I aopligized before, I meant it and when I mean something, I mean it. Last time I brought it on myself but this time I don't think I have.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-03)
AARisTHEbest - okay, first of all Chary hasn't commented in 6 months, at least using that name, so why would you even bother "sticking up for her" when this thread was dead? Unless, of course, you are Chary as has been suggested by others πŸ€” or you just enjoy the drama, as I've mentioned before. Regardless, I have other things to do with my time and spending it arguing with a child is not one of them.
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2014-01-03)
Plus, why does saying apoligize mean I'm trying to start things up because today in the world, you get to do what you think is right and itvis always wrong to everyone else. Dont you ever consider that is not everyone else who is the problem it could be you. I'm not saying that you are a problem but it always seems to be that when I try to stick up for someone, you always have something to say.
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-01-03)
Im not trying to start things up again, I'm just saying apoligize and it will make things better, sorry for trying to make things easier for everyone
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-01-03)
AARisTHEbest - are you trying to stir things up again? If so, this is definitely the way to do it. If you're not, maybe you'd better think before speaking 😐 You didn't have a similar situation with the mods (me). You created a situation in your own mind. Enough already.
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-01-02)
Chary, I was going through similar things with the mods I apoligized, life goes on, no big deal, say sorry and move on.
earthtogillian (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-28)
Two different events but both unbelievably scary, to say the least...
The old woman, I think, wasn't harmful or something in between that but the one in your attic kind of freak me out.
Is there any way that both stories are related? I don't know, I don't think they are but who knows?
Lastly, thanks for sharing and I hope is well for you! 😊 😊 😊
Imabooknerdx (13 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-08)
Sorry it just looked like she was saying that we were the same when she put imabooknerd/chary.

Thanks,

Imabooknerd:)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Imabook: er... How could I tell you?
Chary is the OP to this story and you just Wowed her few comments below 😳.
Imabooknerdx (13 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Zzsgranny why do you keep calling me Chary? That is not me and I do not know this person. And miracles I do know this but with my screen (which is tiny and has a crack) you can read it but it's not always 100% clear.

Thanks,

Imabooknerd:)
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Imabooknerd/Chary: I would think that being "a spelling freak who loves to chat", and a teacher trainee, you'd be doubly conscientious about making mistakes. πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Imabooknerdx - maybe you aren't aware that you can proofread your comment? You can reread it and make sure it's the way you want it before hitting publish. If there are mistakes, such as spelling, grammar, or you want to change what you want to say, you can hit edit and change whatever you want to change. Then, when you are satisfied with your changes, you hit publish.

This can be done from your phone.
Imabooknerdx (13 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
I can't help not seeing mistakes while on a phone. I have a tiny screen with a tiny keyboard so excuse me!

Thanks,

Imabooknerd:)
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
TalonWalt - I understand. I've had people tell me "you're crazy; don't tell me anything else; there's no way you can know that; I don't want to hear anything; this is from the devil," and on and on. I have prophetic dreams, visions, I get messages through meditation, and ways I'm not thinking of right now I'm sure. So when I say I understand, I really do mean that in all sincerity.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
TalonWalt - granny's comment wasn't a slur on "civil individuals" or "psychics" by any means 😐 It is more of a "seriously?" remark to imabooknerdx's comment on her profile concerning her being a "spelling freak" and her comment that she is training to be a teacher πŸ˜‰

Granny takes psychics very seriously. As for "civil individuals", I'm not sure what that really means.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Talon: πŸ˜† Yeah, but you're not "pHychic" nor an "indiviSual". πŸ˜†
TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
I have had prophetic dreams, and experienced clairsentience since I was 13. Most people accept this with no problem, except for three people. (step father, sister, and ex-husband) When what I told my step father what was going to happen, and it did, he got so upset that he never treated me the same again. He was afraid of me, after the experience. My sister outright blamed me, when what I told her would happen, happened. Somehow she believed I caused the experience. And my ex-husband also became very frightened of me, however he eventually learned to accept it. So to me, it's both a blessing and curse. It isn't something I would wish for, it's just a part of who I am. Oh, and I consider myself a civil individual. LOL! So I guess one can be both.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
elfstone: I always wanted to be phychic, and a civil indivisual. I don't know if one can be both? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
elfstone810 (227 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
By claiming to be phychic? 😜

At first I thought CharyWithThePoltergeists was just being reasonable. I, too, am chary of things that might throw knives or start fires. But it seems I was mistaken and she simply misspelled her own name. πŸ˜•
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
elfstone: No the Mods can't, but the site admin, Martin can. Doesn't matter though LOL. They always give themselves away πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
elfstone810 (227 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
On another forum I was on I know the mods, or maybe the site admin, could see posters' IP addresses and could, thus, tell if someone created multiple accounts under different names. Just wondering if mods here can?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Imabooknerd/Chary: *sigh* I don't know where you're getting your "teacher training" but I hope you share the name of the place so that others who are contemplating getting their education there don't waste their money πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Imabooknerdx (13 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
And as for the spanish you gave me thank you for adding that in because I'm not the same as them and I have always respected your posts even when I didn't have a profile. I do hope that we can at least be civil indivisuals on this matter because I do actually like you. Oh and in the last comment I did mean phychic!

Thanks,

Imabooknerd:)
Imabooknerdx (13 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
I do not claim to be anything near phycic which I am glad I am not. Also I didn't even know about this person until her fight with miracles which I'm not taking sides on and if you must know my name is Ella and I am training to be a teacher. I hope that you don't already dislike me because I know that you are very knowledgeble.

Thanks,

Imabooknerd:)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-06)
Imabook:

WeirdnFreaky is a British teenager that claims to be psychic and stopped posting stories as soon as people pointed out at some inconsistencies on them.
Though I remember another British girl that shares exactly the same writing style and, supposedly was a psychic: xlucy_12x and she too, closed her account when her stories and comments became questionable.
But you have been reading this site for some time, so perhaps you remember them.

Oops! I read your profile and you too are a young British woman 😲!
Yikes! Espero que no tomes a mal lo que digo, el hecho de que seas una compatriota de esta/s chica/s no implica que harias lo mismo que ella/s 😜!
Imabooknerdx (13 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-06)
Wow good story Chary! I think that the cleaners probably died at home but don't know that they are dead so they come and carry on with their usual work OR they could love their work (I don't see how but each to their own I guess!) soo much that they still do it even though they are spirits! The attic experiences are probably just poltergeist activity like everybody else has said! Please continue to share!

Lady glow, I don't see the conections so please can you point them out to me?:)

Thanks,

Imabooknerd:)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-05)
ATTENTION! Does anyone think that the stories of WeirdnFreaky look, somehow, similar to the ones Chary has posted? πŸ€”
CharyWithThePoltergeists (3 stories) (61 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-02)
Thank you Amihet. I like your posts as well. I am now posting under a different name but I'm not giving anything away yet. Thank you again,

~Γ—CharlyΓ—~
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-02)
I have been reading all of your comments directed at Charly and her comments directed at a few of us and all that I can say is that some of us are knit picking. She is 13 for God's sake, give the kid a break. Yes, she does have a chip on her shoulder, I sense that, but this bickering back and forth is childish. She has her opinion and we all have ours and I truly cannot say that she is 100 percent wrong in her knowledge regarding ouija boards and the paranormal and that we are 100 percent right. There is a fine line dividing the art of expressing our believes and trying to shut somebody's mouth. I sense that this kid is being picked on. I didn't want to get involved in this and I am not taking sides but being in this planet for 50 years has taught me to trust my gut instinct. I am new at this I really don't want to upset anyone but I need to express what I sense. Charly, my dear you can't please everyone all the time that is life but I feel that even though you are very young, we can still learn from your experiences. Keep sharing your experiences and if someone doesn't like it who cares. I have enjoyed reading your posts. Take Care. Adriana.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: