You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Paranormal Times

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Times

 

I lived in an apartment with my brother, mom, and dad. We have a basement and attic. Me and my brother were in the attic watching TV and laying on the mattress. My mom was at work and my dad was playing 2k13 downstairs in the living room.

As me and my brother were watching TV, we heard children laughing. We thought that our uncle came over with our 2 cousins, so we went downstairs and ask dad who's here. He said no one, so we went back up in the attic. Then we heard the laughing again, and this time it was right next to us. Me and my brother ran downstairs faster than a track star on a 10 inch track.

Later on my sis came over with my friend. We had bought this little blue remote controlled car. We had not put batteries in it yet, but the car started going in circles all by itself! We thought that one of us were playing tricks but no one knew how it happened. The remote control was right by my door so no one could have done that. It kept on doing it and we all thought it was one of us. So we set up a camera using my phone and put the remote control right by the camera and we angled it facing down at the ground were the car was. We had put a pencil in front of the car, then we all left the room for about 15 minutes when we came back the car was not were we left it, it was all the way across the room!

We took the camera and watched the footage. The first minute nothing happened but then the car started to go in circles then it had drove straight across the room! That's when the footage stopped all of a sudden we were terrified!

My friend slept over we all slept in my room on the ground. As we were sleeping, we felt something keep banging us at our toes. We woke up and to our surprise it was the little blue car! The next morning I thought about it and I think the car is what the little ghost children that we heard were playing with so we decided to take the little blue car to the dumpster and to this very day nothing has happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amiya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
Y'all I got confused with the first mention of the apartment with the basement and attic. I'm in agreement with the candy theory.
AudreyJay (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
Sounds like a scene from Poltergeist to me. Perhaps to much Halloween candy, coupled with a spooky movie marathon. Thanks for wasting our time.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-11)
Hmmm... 😕 I agree that the story is sketchy, but not everyone writes well, and that's why we ask questions anyway. To me it reads like a very young person wrote it. Cancelling the account right away seems odd too. But...doesn't a blue remote car running in circles on it's own ring a bell with anyone else? I could swear I saw it in some movie or something. NOT saying this is made up, they get that movie stuff from somewhere, but now I'm going crazy trying to recall what movie it was! 😆
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-11)
Hi Amiya, yes I have the same question about the cancellation of your account. Well, I just wanted to ask you some questions and to request you to upload the video recording. Alas, it would have been wonderful to view that video.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-10)
This story is so sketchy!
Why did you say that you would read the comments and participate in the discussion and then just canceled your account?
I guess it is better to move to the next story and not even bother asking you to share the video of the events... Though I think the ghost children in your house got attached to the little blue car and you got rid of them when you took it to the dumpster and now they haunt the dumpster during the nights when the moon is full. Creepy! 😆 😆 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: