You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Graveyard

Real Ghost Stories

Graveyard

 

My mom, her big sister and her small sister were sleeping as grandma (their mother) was out of town. They were sleeping and the neighbor's daughter had come as she was pregnant.

Suddenly at the stroke of '12' there were loud noises on the road, they (my mom and others) thought that she had gave birth to a baby.

They turned on the light after 15 minutes and saw the road clear, so they saw the neighbor's house and the light was on, so they thought that they were the one who was laughing. They got back to

Sleep but they could not because it was until '3'.They were fed up, but were happy that they could play with the baby for couple of weeks.

They got ready and came to the neighborhood and because they were in the yard, they didn't have to knock the door. My big aunt asked, "Where is the baby? Where are the sweets?"

But the response was a laugh. They said, "For the baby, you have to wait for another week, And for the sweets you know."

They were shocked! How could this be! They asked about last night and they also heard it, but there was no one on the road the sound was coming from center of the road, but there was no one. Then it was time of realization and it was that the ground on which were the houses built was actually A GRAVEYARD!

There is always a presence of some spirits in this place and of course I have to mention the place and it is Karnataka, Kodagu, Virajpet.

Well,this is the story of my mom, her sisters and the neighbors.

I have to say that, If this happened to me in my childhood, I would freak out!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghost2002, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
Very scary incident... I must say! How shocked your mom and her sis have felt after knowing the truth!
ram (25 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-28)
Mr ghost2002 nice to hear that you are from karnataka. Even I'm from same state but to be frank you have explained it in a abrupt manner please be more specific. Sorry no offence but please do state it more briefly.
By the way I'm from mysore!
ghost2002 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-31)
the neighbor came to her moms house, and there it is a custom to give birth in the mother place of the girl.
It was 12 and they could here laughing, by the time of 3 it was stopped.
They knew it was a graveyard all the time but the matter is no one understood it.Well,they realized that it was a ghost that woman who used babies as their weapons for witchcraft.
They mother of the baby was scared and returned to her in-laws in a week 😆
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-03-30)
Namaskara ghost2002,
Thank you for sharing.
I got the gist of your story, but the details are blurred even to me, although I am an Indian 😐
So,hmm,the neighbour's daughter had come to the neighbours' house from her in-laws' as she was expecting, right! Just clearing it up.
And by 'it was until 3',I suppose you meant the 'celebrations'/'noises' continued until 3am from 12 o'clock,didn't you!

One thing;they went to the neighbours in the morning, right?

Only the conclusion drawing made no sense to me pal 😕 How did it suddenly dawn on one and all about the property being on a graveyard?

O Holmsey! Wherefore art thou?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: