You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: My Uncle Was Possessed

Real Ghost Stories

My Uncle Was Possessed

 

Hey everyone it's me again, and I'm going to tell you about the freakiest thing that happened to my uncle. My cousin just won a soccer game and my uncle wanted to celebrate with ice cream, so when we were walking down the sidewalk my uncle just suddenly stopped and his eyes turned kind of black and lifeless. It scared the shiznit out of me! (I might mention that this was at 10:00pm) So I was just about to ask him what was wrong when he started to stare at me with this evil look and said "let's not get ice cream anymore" my cousin gave me a disappointing look and grabbed my hand and we walked back home.

On the way back, my cousin and I heard my uncle muttering nonsense to himself in a language that kind of sounded like German. We got so scared, we didn't even want to talk to him anymore. Then, he turned around wicked fast as if he knew what me and my cousin were thinking. My cousin didn't want to look into his eyes because they were really frightening. My uncle said in a voice that WAS NOT his own: "Satan is here! He will take me tonight".

My cousin tugged on my t-shirt and we both bolted down the street like rockets. When I looked back to see if my uncle was chasing us, I saw him going crazy and hitting himself in the head, then I didn't want to look back because I was thinking to myself "what the hell?"

If anything like this has happened to you or your family please tell me what I should do because it seems like it's happening more often.

Other hauntings by poltergeistfan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, poltergeistfan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Demonslayer0882 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-25)
Bloodhare if you where trueley possesed you wouldn't know what was happinging
poltergeistfan (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
hi Bloodhare! It would be great if you could tell me what you do. Although my uncle has been a lot better now. The last time he had one of those possesions was about 4 months ago... At least I'm pretty sure. 😕
Bloodhare (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-11)
I'm sorry to hear that this happened to your uncle.: (

Well the same happens to me very often especially at night. I feel myself possessed very often, and last night was I too. If you want, I will tell what happens with me or what am I doing during the possession.
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
I can help you if you want. You guys can rid him of that demon. Email me at treygcs [at] hotmail.com
Nightshade (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
My Uncle is acting really weird, too. It scares me a little, but I think he might be possessed, just like yours! Maybe they're related, I don't know. Oh, I suddenly remembered why our uncles might be possessed! My uncle was meditating once, and so I think the Devil might have gone into his mind. It sounds scary, but it can be rid of. One time, he said that he wanted to go watch porn! Geezuz! Well, sorry for what happened with your uncle. I really am sorry...

Yours Truly,
Nightshade
chelleck (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-29)
Although this seems a little far fetched to me. I do not think it is a pranking hoax. No One can make their eyes turn black by willing them to.

Thank you for sharing this story.
Nebt (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-29)
Hi Poltergeistfan,

Well, firstly, have you told your family of this behavior? I know it is a sensitive subject, but you want to always make sure that people who display these kinds of behaviors are mentally healthy. Now if that turns out fine, do you belong to a specific faith? 😁
ghostgirl88 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-23)
Ok well for one thing my uncle acts like hes possessed all the time once he grabed me by the arm and just held me there when I looked in his eyes they where black! But if what happen to you ever happened to me I would have just used my own money to buy ice cream lol 😆
Rosemary (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-16)
For those may be skeptical of possessions perhaps you would like to read the story I posted:
http://www.trueghosttales.com/stories/four-spirits.php
This story is absolutely true and even now the possessing spirits are sitting inside my body causing me terrible pain.
When they walked the Earth as you will read in the Story they were three of my relatives and a man I knew who will not let me go from beyond the veil of death.
Possessions can be Evil but still be the spirits of the dead we have known who return to seek vengance and try to destroy our lives for the pure pleasure of watching our lives fall into shambles.
I believe possessions are on the uprise because of a book written by Spiritual Writer Ruth Montgomery who wrote with Guides who wrote a book called:
"Stangers Among Us"
In he book she writes about walk-in's who take over human bodies and walk the Earth and the Spirit who owned the body was taken out of the body and sent to the Spirit World, because they didn't deserve the body or didn't want it anymore, like in attempted Sucides or accidents.
These four decided to try to do a body takeover without the aid of the Transference Team as written about in Ruths Book.
Walk-In's are supposed to take place when a person is too ill to keep the body and allegedly a team of angels known as the transference team handles it, but these four didn't want to get on the waiting list to return to Earth so they decided to try to force me to give up my body.

I have contacted a Exorcist and we will see if he can take them out?
poltergeistfan (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
hey thanks SaintPatricksSon I'll give it a try and could you tell me about your experience?
SaintPatricksSon (4 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
Okay heres what you need to do. You need to lock yourself in your room with your Uncle and pump up some judas priest. Worked with me. Had the same experience. Painkiller is the best song.
poltergeistfan (3 stories) (26 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
Thanks for all of your comments, my uncle is the type to play around but I don't know if he was playing this time. When I said that it was happening more often I mean yes other people are seeing it too. Like people at his job are seeing it because they have contacted my aunt about it.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-24)
Sorry I missed this one the first time around. I also find this one a little difficult to believe. I think some one is either having you on or you are having us on. I would hope it is not the latter of the two. Thank you for sharing your story with us. 🤔

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
melissagrove2000 (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-22)
Are you sure your uncle wasn't just trying to "play games" with your heads?! I mean what happened after you bolted down the street, you eventually had to see him later on at some point. You say that it's happening, more often. Well when is this taking place. Just around you, or others too? I mean if its happening more, then somebody else must be witnessing this also. If your the only one witnessing this then I'm a little skeptical, but if others have witnessed this, then you definately need to get together and get him some sort of help!
Zagrebacki_Lovac (18 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-22)
You should try talking to some priest or someone older than you who knows about it
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-22)
Ok I have no idea how to stop them but my great grandmother had the same problem until the day she died.

Try looking at other posession stories, maybe theyll be some advice for you there.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-22)
Dear poltergeistfan,

The first people I would trust and tell about this incident would be my parents or guardians (adults). I would show them this story and find help and resolve for your uncle and for yourself.--Abby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: