You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Guardian Watching Over Me

Real Ghost Stories

My Guardian Watching Over Me

 

This is a story that is very dear to my heart. If you didn't believe in guardian angels or spirits before, you will now. The story is a tad long, but it's worth the wait.

About 6 years ago, my middle son (who was only 6 months old at the time) were in a really bad car accident. I was driving a compact car and got hit on the side my a 3/4 ton truck. (He wasn't drinking or a bad guy, he just wasn't paying attention.) My car was totaled. I broke my neck, my left ribs, my shoulder socket and my clavicle, and my left foot. I also punctured both my lungs (one collapsed) and ruptured my spleen. (The spleen was what almost killed me as I was bleeding internally profusely.)

Well, when he hit me, my car spun out into someone's yard. The gentleman just happened to be out working in his yard on his lunch break at the time. He also just happened to be an EMT. How's that for coincidence?

Of course, even though I was bleeding to death, I went ballistic trying to get my baby. They ended up having to sedate me to keep me still. After that, they went to pull my baby from the car. They unstrapped his car-seat from the middle of the backseat, and he was fine. Just minor scrapes and bruises.

When my family arrived at the hospital, they pulled my sister aside to talk to her. (My mom and grandmother were too distraught at the time.) They told her this is bad... She probably won't make it. They gave me emergency surgery, and aside from a couple scars and some metal plates, you wouldn't know the difference.

I was sedated for two days before I finally came to and my family came to talk to me. They told me my little boy was fine, but then my sister asked me a question. "What made you strap the baby in the middle of the back seat that day?" I had always strapped him in on the driver's side. At the time, I was young and I figured I would put him on my side when we were alone and try to protect the driver's side all together. (I know better now for sure!) I looked at her and said, "I didn't. What do you mean?" She then told me that they had pulled him out of the middle back seat, and they said that if he had been on the driver's side, he would have died.

I was in tears when I told her that I had never put him in the middle when we were alone. My guardian moved him for me to save his life. Let this not only be a lesson about car safety, but also to let you know that others are watching over us as well!

Other hauntings by amylou2215

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amylou2215, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ArlahAngel (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-23)
I believe we have guardian angels. One day I found this thing on a website that said I could find out my angels name. So me being the nosey type did it, they said a name would stick in my head. Arlah popped up (Hence the name ArlahAngel) so I researched the name and it came up as meaning golden angel 😊 So sometimes I talk to her (because I have this feeling its a she).
RM2024 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-22)
Twice I have felt that I've been helped, through difficult situations. When I was 15 & 23 I nearly drowned while swimming in the ocean not aware of rips. Incredibly I felt myself being pushed out of danger. I'm not a strong swimmer. I don't believe the tide would have pushed me, I strongly believe something helped me, TWICE. I do believe we have guardians out there. Your story reminded me how lucky I was, & thankful. ❤
Melanie21 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-22)
This is the best story that I have read so far. 😊
This story is so wonderful it reminds us that we are never alone there is a guardian angel who is always with us guide us and help us when we are in trouble.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
Now, this is one of those stories that just makes you go "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW". Perhaps your little man is destined for great things. 😊
amylou2215 (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
Thank you for the comments. I am truly blessed to be here and have my little man safe and sound. 😁
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
Thank you for that touching and inspiring story. I'm very glad that both of you came out alive and well. You are are right to believe in your guardian. I also was involved in an accident that I am sure I am alive today because I was being protected. God bless ❤
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
Very true and very sweet! I am so happy that your little boy was safe. I do believe in guardian angel. You can say them guardian angel or God whatever they do exist. Thanks for sharing... 😁 😁
ADCJ (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
love this story! I believe I have a guardian angel as well, one of those near death experiences when I shouldn't be alive. Everything was in slow motion and it's almost like someone put the thoughts into my head about what I had to do to stay alive
Argette (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
Love this. Makes me feed good and hopeful.

Thanks for sharing.
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-19)
That is so sweet I am a firm believer in guardian angels and this only further convinces me.:) Thank God for miracles like these.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: