You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Gym Shop Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Gym Shop Noises

 

My name is Gavin, and I workout in my grandpas shop every night to stay fit. I play music when I go there to get my mind of the noises and to keep me going.

In the shop there are two windows and a door and the walls are pretty hollow. My grandpa lives right next to me and he built the house I live in and the shop.

When I go in there, there are knocking noises and sniffing noises. I can't even explain what problems I get when I go in there because of the noises. They really scare me.

One right I was walking to the workout station and I felt like something shoved me and I stumbled. That was the first incident I have had with a ghost and it's happening a lot more now. I believe in ghosts but nothing like this has ever happened to me. I want to actually see a ghost sounds a little dumb but I want to.

I was on the work out station and I heard a knock on the window and I went to the window and nothing was there and then when I went to the other window I heard a knock on it. I talked to people around and they didn't do anything or have heard anything of what I was talking about.

I always hear like if it was footsteps on the roof and I feel like they are trying to come in but when I go to leave it is the scariest thing I have ever been through.

I don't know what to do about it or anything. When I go on the treadmill I turn it up loader so I don't have to hear the noises. But then they bang on the garage doors. My grandpa came outside one time thinking it was me banging on the door and was freaked out to.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gravy_o7, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-02)
Hi Gravy_o7, welcome to YGS. I just want to ask if you have any medical condition? I am not doubting your experiences but it is better to eliminate the mundane, rational and medical possibilities before venturing into paranormal. Because you said that when you heard the knock, the others didn't. Try to eliminate the medical possibility.

But I still, there is a nagging feeling inside me that says that it could be paranormal. For two reasons. One is that you have been shoved and you stumbled. Secondly, about the banging on the garage doors, which even your grandfather heard and was startled to know it was not you, who was making the noise.

Perhaps you are sensitive to paranormal and that might be the reason as to why you are hearing the sniffing noises. Still a little elimination process would be in order and that is what I suggested in the first paragraph. Please don't get offended.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
L_22 (10 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-09-02)
don't worry bro it's just a simply spirit wondering around but if you really want it to go away contact your local priest that's all

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: