You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Her Screams And Bell Tolls

Real Ghost Stories

Her Screams And Bell Tolls

 

My name is Mark. Ever since I can remember I've always had this happening to me, but never cared to talk about it.

At some nights, while sleeping, I find myself woken up to the exact same sound, Bell Tolls, Screams, and my name being called. All happened more than once, I have no idea as to what relation they might have. The dreams and name calling always have a familiar tone to the voice, my mothers. My mother hasn't passed away she's still very much alive. But this isn't about the things I hear, but about the things I see as well.

I can't have myself linking them to each other, because most of the times, they make no sense. I happen to see/feel something before going to sleep, it has nothing to do with the house I stay in. We change houses every now and then. But while trying to sleep, I can't help but feel a strange weight over my blanket. It isn't similar to a person's heaviness, but it always strikes my mind, that someone is sitting next to me on that bed, with their hands over the blanket. And when I look to see what's there, there's nothing but darkness, which also brings me to my next subject the seeing.

While in a dark area, have it be streets, rooms, anywhere but Mostly when I'm alone, I can't help but feel NOT alone. This might seem crazy, but it\'s got to the point where I\'ve started talking to what was there, in order to make myself feel better, I tell myself they would protect me if anything goes wrong, and go to sleep. It's always a woman, I feel her presence, and I see her shape in the darkness, never her true identity. I never see her face, only her shape, and she's always just standing there. I'm kind of shaking talking about this.

What could possibly be the link to all the Bell Tolls, Screams, and Name calling. Could that shape ever truly be linked to them? I guess it\'s always going to be one of those questions that just remain unanswered. -M

Other hauntings by mark1997may

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mark1997may, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-10-01)
Fearless - the members of this site represent different cultures, religions, backgrounds, etc. If you feel it necessary to give your opinion on a story, my advice is to begin your comment with "In my opinion". Not everyone is going to agree with you and statements such as yours have a tendency to create disagreements, which won't be tolerated.
Lesleighra (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-14)
There's a possibility like elnoraemily said that it is sleep paralysis, but honestly in my opinion it doesn't sound like it. I would however like she said see a sleep specialist. There are so many different possibilities and ruling out anything medical would be a great first step. I hope you find the answers you are looking for
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
I agree with escorpiona... It maybe related to some past life tragedy. Such things are known to exist. And reading your story, that's the first thing that struck me... Maybe you should get a past life regression done- possibly the female was close to you in your past life, and just needs you to be aware of your past. It might pass off then. You probably just need to get that settled and over with.
Escorpiona (1 stories) (5 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
Have you considered the possibility of a past life experience? The fact that it repeats itself no matter where you are, gives me this impression. I could be wrong.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
First things first, I think you need to go see a medical professional and get yourself cleared medically and mentally. I know that sounds insulting, but it's really not meant to be. Try to include a sleep study in that medical check up.

Since you are a teenager, you on the cusp of a lot of severe onsets for many different medical issues that may already be there and it's best to have that scenario completely ruled out.

A large part of what you seem to be experiencing is sleep paralysis, but with how often you seem to experience it, I believe that you really need to get a sleep study done. It does sound a lot like you have a hormone imbalance when it comes to controlling your sleep.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: