You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Girl 8 Years Apart

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl 8 Years Apart

 

I have lived on a very large farm my whole life. My mom moved there when she was 18 years old. I have countless stories about this place. This is one of the earliest. Anyways, the place is beautiful, hundreds of acres and large oak trees. The house has been there since the 40's and my mom says the very large oak tree in the back is so old it's filled with the spirits of the Indians.

When I was younger I would notice my toys moved. One time I had these two action figures that I moved to face the TV so they could watch with me. When I looked over again, they were facing each other. Another instance is I had a collection of miniature dolls and they all went missing once. Then one day, about two weeks later, they showed up on the ledge by my bathtub in neat, little rows. Everyone denied it was was them.

So, when I was about 8, I was playing out back by the big oak tree and I started spinning in circles, trying to make myself dizzy. All of the sudden in one spin I saw a little girl standing by the tree. She was about 12, with long blond hair and a long white dress that looked very old, but as I span back around she was gone. Being a child, I honestly didn't think anything of it and almost forgot about it until one day when I was 16 my mom came in and said she was sitting by the window when she looked up and saw a little girl run behind the barn. She said she immediately got up and ran out there, thinking that a kid was trespassing. The little girl was no where to be found and there were no footprints in the dirt. I asked her to describe the girl and she said she was about 12 with long blond hair and a long white dress that looked really old. I had never told her about the little girl I saw before, but I am sure it was the same one.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, trouverjay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
Hi trouverjay... May be that little girl got unnatural or sudden death and she is linked with your place. I think she has power to show her only on certain time. Are you still living there?
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-24)
That's a strange coincidence about the little girl! I think the toys were just a "oh I forgot I put it there" type of thing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: