You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The House Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The House Ghost

 

This is a story that took place a couple of years ago at an old 3 bedroom house. We had a couple of experiences in the house and uneasy feelings and by we I mean me, my brother, my mom, and my stepfather. My stepfather and mom's room was all the way in the back of the house and me and my brother's room was just across the hall and between us was the bathroom. Now this place was way creepy and we were packing because we were moving because it was getting worse. I was in my room when I heard talking I walked across the hall when I saw my brother talking to a dark figure now I was scared and thought it was my brain playing a trick when my brother turned around and saw my face and turned again to face the figure when I bolted. A second later me and my brother were outside the house.

Later my brother told me what exactly happened. He was cleaning out his closet when he reached up to grab his radio he saw a figure at first he thought it was me but heard me moving around boxes so he thought it was my mom. He said "oh don't worry about me I'll do this on my own" then he told me that was when he saw pink and turned around to see my frighten face. Then he turned to see the figure and out he went. After he was finished my mom came in and said, "honey I thought I just saw you in the kitchen." I said, "Mom I've been out here." She looked frightened too and she sent us away to stay with our grandparents.

When we were driving to the new town my stepfather said something that I didn't catch then my mom said "I'm so glad we are out of that house I don't know about y'all but I'm pretty sure it was haunted." My brother laughed and looked at me and we started to tell the story.

Other hauntings by scaredycat15

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scaredycat15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

miana16 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-12)
do you think it could be your father as you mentioned that that you have a stepfather.
😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: