You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Help Me I Live Right Here 2

Real Ghost Stories

Help Me I Live Right Here 2

 

Taking some suggestions, I found a paranormal group near where I lived. The woman I talked too happened to be intrigued by my story and was excited to attempt communication with this girl. She answered a lot of my questions. I learned that this girl might have latched onto me because I used to meditate fairly deeply in college, and now that I don't do it anymore this girl had a difficult time talking to me. She followed me when I moved still seeking help with something.

I also asked about the talisman. It was my Aunt's way of keeping away spirits. It put up a barrier for this vision and as soon as I removed it the girl might have come back. We didn't get much when we tried talking to her, but the lady said she felt a lot of grief and sadness, as if she had done something incredibly bad. The woman said that this girl died during a time of extreme guilt and told me that if I see her again I should try and help her cross over by getting her to understand it's not her fault and everything is okay. Unfortunately the song is still a mystery.

That night I had another vision and instead of fighting I simply tried talking to her. She opened the door. "Is that you?" I said. It was difficult to speak because my whole mouth felt numb. She walked into my room and I spoke again, "I'm not afraid of you this time." She sat down on my bed next to me, and looked down at the floor. "It's okay," I said.

As I was talking to her I could feel the same thing the paranormal professional did. I felt sad and ashamed, and I know that these were not my emotions but hers. "I know you feel guilty, I don't know what you did; but it's okay" I said. I was trying my best to comfort her and send good thoughts. My whole body seemed to tremble while she was there. "There were people in this world that loved you, and they would have forgiven you, and I forgive you." I said. At those words she looked up, smiled, and put a hand on my cheek. I felt a warm comfort, and peacefulness; I almost cried. Then she vanished and I sprang up from the vision.

I don't know if this is over yet, but I hope she at least understood what I was trying to say. I hope she was able to find the light and I pray for her every day.

Other hauntings by Peachesop

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Peachesop, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pepsi_lumps (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-27)
your doing a good thing... That's awesome, but what are you going to do if like peachesop said, just be careful just in case man
Peachesop (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-17)
I can't give you any tips because I'm not experienced with being a psychic, except for, be careful. I'm lucky I encountered a benign spirit. There are still plenty of other evil spirits and demons out there desiring attention. I have a good feeling she found the light. Things have changed, it's a little indescribable, in my house and in my life. Like a strange tense feeling is just gone. Like before it felt like something was pulling at my soul. Now everything is at peace.
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-17)
Hello:

That's AWESOME! If she does return, one way of persuading her to go into the light is to repeatedly explain that whatever she was taught in her life, that God is love and IS forgiveness. Convince her that there is NOTHING to fear. We don't know what sort of belief system she was taught, but I'm thinking it might have been a very strict one that involved going to a very bad place for minor "sins". I think that is why many souls avoid crossing over, for fear of judgement.
You can tell her whatever she thinks she did, God still loves her and wants her, and there are many others there that love her. If possible, also concentrate on asking beings of the Light (guardian angels or whatever you wish to call them) to come and bring the light to her, and take her with them. Envision it. Tell her there is nothing but happiness on the other side, and she can always come back to visit once she has crossed. Sometimes, they need a LOT of convincing after being exposed to one unpleasant or extreme belief system during a short, sad life.
You also could try calling some of the other groups to try to find someone who specializes in helping lost souls cross over. There are some out there who are quite good at it.
I'm so glad that you were able to get this far and hope she has made it over. Please let us know what happens. You are doing a wonderful thing and should feel good that you overcame your discomfort in order to help another, wherever they are.
Blessings,
Lynev
BroghanM (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-17)
Oh Wow I wish I could do that!
Any handy tips as I am part psychic myself?!
tdmeyer (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Poor little girl, I am glad you got to help her cross over! I hope she is at peace now.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Nice job there friend! Very touching and glad you were able to hopefully help her soul.
Peachesop (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Im glad you enjoyed it. I hope another part won't be coming. Itll be nice to sleep easier now.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Aahhh! That's some heavy duty initiative and massive proactive awesomeness!
Peachesop big time well done! Thanks for so much for the update.
So glad this is turning around for the better and I know it's been said before but you are BRAVE and naturally sensitive. Great qualities to have and nurture. LOVE your attitude!
This here story is soo going to faves.
😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Peachesop - I have to hand it to the paranormal group to be able to respond as quickly as they did. Hopefully you were able to cross her over and you won't have to submit another part to her story 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: