You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Baby Bottle And Skeleton

Real Ghost Stories

Baby Bottle And Skeleton

 

So one day my mom had made a bottle for my brother and she checked it and everything. Then went to get my baby brother when she came back to the kitchen, the bottle was gone. We checked everywhere and we didn't find it so my mom just gave up and made another one. She fed my brother and bathed him then we went to sleep.

The next day everyone woke up and got ready for church. When we got to the living room the bottle that my mom had made was in the middle of the living room. I, being my dumb self, went to grab it. Just as I grabbed it, the bottle turned really hot and it burned my hand. My mom was scared and my dad was trying to stay stable.

When I screamed I felt a pressure on my chest and then my brother started babbling, then started crying really hard. And then my dog looked at me, then started barking extremely loud. Then I felt the pressure come off and at the same time my brother stopped crying and my dog stopped barking. When that happened I just fell to the ground and started crying. My mom was in shock so my oldest sister ran to me and just held me there for like 10 minutes.

Another one is that when my cousin was a baby she would fall asleep in the living room and when we would take her to her room, she would cry looking up at the ceiling. My uncle told his coworker and his coworker told him to take a picture wherever my cousin was looking he did that and when he looked at the picture it was a huge skeleton head and it didn't stop there they had so many things happen but I'll tell those stories later.

These are one of many of my paranormal activity. Some of them are really scary.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Maria_Ramirez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-24)
Hey Maria_Ramirez,

THe story sounds so creepy... A very good story. Thanx for sharing... Did you research about the history of the house? Did you move out of the house? Take care & be safe... 😊 God Bless 😊
bloodshoteyez (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
Hey Maria,

Please tell us if what time this happened, (morning,evening,afternoon) just I think it is necessary. And so... It is a skeleton head... It is not hazy in a way?

Hmm I want to disagree with Miracles but... I guess it is the new protocol I do not want to argue.

Had you researched about the history of the house?

Looking forward to your reply. I hope you will enlighten our inquiries.

-BloodShot-
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
Maria
It sounds like you have malevolent spirits in your house. A member named Rookdygin has a house cleansing/shielding method on his profile page that many people say it works wonders. If you have note pad or another document like Microsoft office you can open and copy and paste. If that doesn't work hand write it word for word and do exactly as it is written and you may have to do it several times.
The picture where the baby looks at and cries and there is a skeleton head? Hmm never heard of doing that and the picture transforming. If that's true you learn something new every day.
chapulin1234 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
Thanks for sharing your story Maria, I would be in shock too!:) ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
Maria_Ramirez - if you do decide to submit more stories, please only submit those experiences you personally witnessed. We cannot accept those from cousins, friends, etc.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
This is scary due to the baby this one is hard to explain with the bottle moving this is the case I have seen a few times with child spirits the extra heat on the bottle is harder to explain as as far as we know spirits tend to be cold aka cold spots, hot spots is a different matter some people believe angry spirits can do this while others believe that normal ghosts can do this and some even believe demons to be hot. With your case I don't have a answer right now for you I will ask team members of mine what they think this can be.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: