You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Beware Of Strangers

Real Ghost Stories

Beware Of Strangers

 

One afternoon in 2003, my 8 years old daughter was playing with her dolls out on our front porch when suddenly a young girl around the age of 15 years old was standing in front of her. My daughter looked up asked her what she wanted and the girl replied, "I want you to come with me to a place where it is much more fun than here." Then my daughter Denielle realized she was a stranger and had no way of getting to our front porch, because she would need to go through the front gate which is always locked for security reasons. Then she looked at the girl's feet and saw that she was floating about 6 inches from the ground. Scared, she said no and stood up to run into the house through the front door. The stranger grabbed my daughter's arm and tried pulling her away from the front door when my daughter Denielle, with force, got away from her grasp. When she ran into the house she suddenly stopped when seeing her younger siblings and myself sitting on the sofa reading a book.

I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing but I could see the terror in her eyes. I asked her again and said it is ok to tell mommy. Then she told me what happened. My reply was, "Denielle, don't make up a story like that you are scaring your sisters." Then she said with an adamant tone "I'm not making up a story mom. Look!" She showed me her arm and there was a faint bruise like figure of a hand on her arm like someone grabbing it and pulling hard.

Till this day we don't know who that young girl might be and she never again appeared to Denielle.

Other hauntings by nocturnalbeauty22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nocturnalbeauty22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-05)
I'm not doubting, I'm just a little unclear on the thought process behind not going out to check the property. Fenced are routinely breached and dogs can be bypassed. I would have thought that clearing the position would be a first course of action after evidence if intrusion.
momoisapanda (7 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-05)
sorry that people here were telling you that you shouldn't have doubted your daughter, because I know you didn't want to. I think it was more of it's just too frightening, you don't want to believe it's real, so you confirmed it from your daughter. It's a form of defense mechanism, especially when we are afraid. Hindi maintindihan ng mga foreigner kasi iba sila mag-isip, at iba tayo. Pero naintindihan kita 'te kasi kung anak ko 'yan, ganun din reaction ko.
nocturnalbeauty22 (3 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-08)
Hello to Redwolf, Shrush and Rookdygin.

Thank you for your feedback and questions. Here are the answers to your query.

* The reason I did not believe her at first because I thought she was acting just to scare her sisters. The 3 sisters have had bouts of scaring each other with make up stories. Also because I did not want to create panic from the younger siblings by the on set of her story so I kind of of wanted the 2 other younger siblings to think I did not believe her at first so they too would think it was just a joke so they would not start screaming or crying.
* As for the for the bruise it was bruise like not like an actual bruise we get from an injury. I could not explain it.
* The reason I did not run outside to check if anyone was there is because our house here in the Philippines have high fences per house. It would take a great effort just to climb over the fence. We also had 2 dogs that did not bark before the incident or after and there is a sari sari store in front of our house and said they saw no one come in or out from our property.
* I think the reason she was able to escape the grip is because it was not a human but maybe some kind of entity.

We have had a lot of unexplained things happening in our house no matter what house we move in. Even on trips we experience paranormal happenings. That is why I decided to share my stories here. I have and will continue to write more. Thank you
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-03)
I believe SOMETHING happened but I have to say this...

As a parent of three (oldest is now 16) all I can say is if any of them had come into the house like (quoted here)

"When she ran into the house she suddenly stopped when seeing her younger siblings and myself sitting on the sofa reading a book.

I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing but I could see the terror in her eyes. I asked her again and said it is ok to tell mommy. Then she told me what happened. My reply was, "Denielle, don't make up a story like that you are scaring your sisters."

My first ressponse would not have been...Don't make up stories like that... It would have been to run outside to see what or who scared my child so badly they had a look of terror in their eyes.

But that's just me.

As for your daughters experience... One question...

Was the bruise fresh or did it look older? (was the area red or was the area 'brownish, black' or 'dark' looking?

Here is a chart:

Age of Bruise:

Red (swollen, tender) 0-2 days old

Blue, Purple 2-5 days old

Green (ish) 5-7 days old

Yellow 7-10 days old

Brown 10-14 days old

No further evidence of bruising after 2-4 weeks (depends on severity of the bruise)

I ask becasue any physical injury to our body... Either by accident or 'outside influences' will manifest according to science, so if she had just been grabbed by a 'spirit' or even by an individual a 'fresh mark' would have looked red (ish).

So was the hand print (?) 'red' and thus fresh or was it purple or bluish indicating something 'older'?

I have no doubdt something scared your daughter, I understand that from your experience... But just what it was, when it happened and what she was trying to tell you... I have questions about.

Respectfully,

Rook
Shrush (3 stories) (46 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-03)
nocturnalbeauty:
I completely agree with you Red 😊

I wonder how could have your daughter managed to esacpe the grip of 15 year old girl. But I believe your story.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-03)
nocturnalbeauty,
Your daughter must have had quite a fright from this. It's a good thing she was able to break free. I have a question for you, you said you saw the terror in her eyes. Why then didn't you believe her when she told you what had happened until you saw the faint bruise?
I've never heard a true story about a spirit trying to abduct someone. Obviously there's a first for everyone. But if that had happened to one of my kids when they were that age (they're all grown now) I
Wouldn't doubt them.
Regards
Red

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: