You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bang From The Cupboard And Something Stranger

Real Ghost Stories

Bang From The Cupboard And Something Stranger

 

August 2011

If anyone knows that I can feel ghosts around me, (NOT SEE THEM MIND), they can probably explain this:

I was sleeping in my room, it was around 12:00-1:00 when I felt a strange presence I sat up and looked around. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Feeling a little scared, I went back to sleep. Approximately 5-10 minutes later, a loud bang came from the cupboard. I got up, ran to the cupboard and ripped the doors open. (I know, probably a bad idea) but, there was nothing out of place. Everything was exactly where I had left it. Feeling majorly creeped out, I just went back to try to sleep. Any ideas what it was?

Not only that, but this one time last year, I was playing games on my PC. I heard a strange voice, like a woman's, come from behind me. It sounded like as if it was saying "Come here [inaudible]." I got scared and turned around quickly, only to see a shadow run from one end of the wall to the other end. I was so scared that I couldn't move. That shadow had appeared a few times before, but never did anything to harm me. God, I won't forget that in a hurry.

All my research on the net was useless. I didn't find anything related to past experiences, any records of anyone who had died in the house, etc. I wonder if it residual, an echo, or just another freaky paranormal experience?

If possible, please tell me what I can do to keep these things out of the house because they are seriously scaring me. Or if they are just peaceful, don't bother.

I will inform you guys if they try to do anything.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Archangel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
My question is does it try to interact with you at all? If not I would say it is residual, however if it does I would think it is intelligent but I would use a much mroe solid tone. It will seem scary but if you are firm about it leaving you alone it should. Thank you for sharing and I hope this can bring you a little peace.

Blessed be ❤
Archangel (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-13)
hey guys I just said in a scolding, slightly shaking voice, to just leave me alone. I think it worked. Nothing happened until now. Thanks for the advice
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
A book I'm reading has an interesting theory about shadow people- that these are actual beings living in another dimension, able to watch us- and doing so, actually appear blacked out by us viewing them from our side.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
Hello Archangel, I don't think it is residual because if it is residual then they repeat at frequent intervals exactly at the appointed hour or so. So, I have to discount that it is residual. Browsing in the net, well I am skeptical about trying to find out something out of it. But as far as the research is concerned, if you are in that house from recent times, you can ask the neighbours about the incidents that might have happened or the residents, who were in the house before you moved in. But now that you are scared, Rook has already helped you with providing a detailed account of his cleansing method. Try it out. I hope that it would give you the desired results. Keep posting further experiences, if any, and also anything about the history of the house from the past residents, if you can get any info from them.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
majesticglory (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
archangel

To me they don't sound like they mean you any harm at all, I know that ericj has said that dark shadows are evil, but that's an over exaggeration. If they meant to harm you, you would know it. They probably just want you to know that they are there.

~majesticglory
ericj (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
its more than likely a terratorial issue. A apiration that is not at peace or doesn't like your presance. Or worse. Dark shadows are not a good sign. Evil can disguise itself in any way. I have heard many cases of children being used to disguise demons. I wouldn't concern myself unless you are physically effected. Drained energy loss of time or mood swings are things to look out for. Or horendous nightmares
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
I have stuff like that happen all the time. You can read my story on here... Last house in the hollow... Well anyways, I think that a lot of times ghost just want you to know they are there. Acknowlege it next time by saying that you know it is there and to please stop trying to get your attention. I did this and since I communicated with the spirit by speaking directly to it, my activity has almost completely stopped. I had more than one spirit in my home though. It is worth a try. You can imagine how difficult it would be to be unseen and unable to communicate. The ghost is just desperate for someone to know it exist. It won't work in every case like this, but it does work with some. I am speaking from experience. I have another story on here called... The little girl who fell. So I do know how you feel and you can sense them in your presence. You may also just attract ghost like I do. Is this the first time it's happened to you? Think about it and if it happens often you may just be a beacon to them. Either way try to tell it you know it is there and see if it helps.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
Try this it may provide some piece of mind, please note it may take doing more than once to have a 'full effect'.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: