You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something Pushed My Daughter Off Her Bunk Bed!

Real Ghost Stories

Something Pushed My Daughter Off Her Bunk Bed!

 

I have always kind of been a bit of a believer in ghost activities and have witnessed a few crazy things in my life. Tonight was the craziest though.

Since my kids and I have lived in this house 2 years now weird stuff has happened. Someone talking in the bathroom when no one was in there, my cousin was there for that one and heard it with me. My hall linen closet opening by itself, my daughter's closet door opened the next morning after I had closed it when I went to bed. Light over my kitchen table flickered and stopped working twice and noises of walking through the house, thumping on the siding of the 2nd story of my home when there is nothing that touches the exterior there at all and on the roof at night walking noises multiple times but tonight...

My daughter went in her room to her top bunk bed to get a stuffed animal off her bed to bring out to the front room and then she screamed bloody murder... I ran in to see what the heck happened cause the rest of my kids and I were all in the front room and she was hanging off the bunk bed by her leg! She was caught in the rails which I might add are pretty small! After I got her out, calmed her down which wasn't very calm, I sat on the couch and asked her if she just lost her footing or slipped and she said "Mom, something pushed me" (she was scared and hyperventilating) and it tried to make me fall off my bed! I didn't slip on anything it pushed me mom!"

So now I am freaked out! What the heck should I do? I am now fearing for the safety of my kids especially but all of us! I have 4 kids in this house! Someone please give me some suggestions!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ddleblanc24, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JustAnotherPerson (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-10)
Ddleblanc24,

My suggestion to you is to get your house blessed. If your daughter truly was pushed, then this spirit is evil and wants to hurt you and your family.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-28)
nikki,

There is another theory about mirrors. The exact opposit of what you were told... Mirrors are gateways for spirits to enter our realm.

Then there is the 'concept' of 'between'...any opening 'between' our homes (doors, windows and vent openings included) may be a 'portal' between realms. Door frames and window frames more than other areas... It works like this... Becasue the door or window allows physical things to cross 'between' the outside world to the inside world a portal MAY be formed in the 'frame' of these areas, this can happen becuse the frame is in 'two places at the same time... It is both 'inside and outside' or 'between' the two areas.

This was used in a movie... Or was it a book? However the name eludes me at this time.

Respectfully,

Rook
nikkiVching (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-28)
I'm new and I haven't done much on this site yet.
I remembered that my grandmother once told me that the best way to ward off spirits are to put objects that reflect around your house for example, mirrors.
Mimi81 (203 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-27)
Ddleblanc, I'm sorry your daughter was so traumatized. It's just not right she should be so scared. I think burning the sage and candle was an excellent idea. Fingers crossed it keeps working!

Maybe what is in your home was angry your boyfriend left. Another possibility is the entity feeds on negative emotions. If there was conflict between you and your boyfriend before you asked him to leave, something could have fed off it and been made temporarily stronger from it.

I hope things stay peaceful in your home, but it might be a good idea to regularly burn the sage and candle.

Please let us know if anything else happens. Good luck!
Ddleblanc24 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-27)
Screaming "bloody murder" is a term I used because I have never heard such a fearful cry for help come out of her mouth!

Yes things have happened as stated above and all at different times...

The only thing different that has happened was 5 days before this my live in boyfriend moved out of the home for good as per my request.

There really has been nothing that would have provoked this as I do not call out for the deceased nor have I ever!

As far as it being a dream... She was wide awake! She would tell me if she slipped as did I ask her after it happened and by her hysteria and response I know she really felt something push her! She will not go in here room without me or her brothers being right with her and she looks around in fear upon entering.

It's very sad!

Since I have burned sage and a white candle and asked whoever was here to please leave and do not harm my children... We haven't had anything happen since that day so I'm hoping it never happens again!
😕
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-09-27)
Wow... I have such great grammar...

It should not read like this...

"Pesky Americans and there slang...😉"

But like this...

"Pesky Americans and their slang...😉"

Respectfully,

Rook
Alinna_abro7 (1 posts)
-2
8 years ago (2015-09-27)
Why your daughter screamed "Bloody murder"? That's sound crazy... I'm confused at this point. 😕
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-27)
Miitz,

'Bloody Murder' in this case is an American way of describing how frightened and LOUD her daughters cries were not a description of what had made her cry.

Pesky Americans and there slang... 😉

Respectfully,

Rook
Miitz (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-27)
Hey,
Do you know why your daughter screamed ''bloody murder''?
Like if see saw that spirit all bloody or something like that.
Just asking that question because it can be a spirit that can have been living near by, in the house or on the ground that the house is on now.
I have had to handle that kind of ''problem'' before, (I'm a psychic medium) and it's very common.
If you want, you can always email me with questions, but I hope the spirit is gone.
Mimi81 (203 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-26)
You mentioned there had been a few things before this happened. Did you or another family member attempt to contact spirits after those things happened?

I apologize for asking, but pushing your daughter is a serious escalation. There has to be a reason.

Do you think it's possible your daughter dreamed something pushed her?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-26)
I feel I must clearify a question I asked...

"Then there is this... Is there ANY chance that your daughter may have exagerated or fabricated 'being pushed' because she felt bad about losing her balance and slipping?"

Your daughter may actually have 'felt' like she was pushed... As sudden lose of balance can 'sometimes' make an individual feel as if they have been 'pushed' to the side or 'shoved' from behind... Its more common when the the room they are in is 'not level' thus producing a 'fun house' effect.

Details...more details are needed...

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-25)
Lights flickering and doors opening or closing are ways a spirit makes its presence known... But escalating from that to physically pushing a member of the household seems a sudden and extream escalation of activity.

So I have to ask this... What has changed with in the household?

May I ask how old your daughter is?

Then there is this... Is there ANY chance that your daughter may have exagerated or fabricated 'being pushed' because she felt bad about losing her balance and slipping? I am not saying I do not believe this experience... But EVERY non-paranormal reason needs to be checked...

As I stated at the beginning... Flickering lights and open cabinets is a far cry from physical touches and shoves.

Please ask any questions you may have. Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-25)
Ddleblanc24
I urge you to go to Rookdygins profile page. He has a cleansing/shielding method that many members on this site have used. It will not get rid of harmless spirits but it will get rid of malevolent spirits.
No child should be afraid of their own home or bed. This process takes a few days and you might want to repeat it a week later for your piece of mind.
Do not worry, either Rookdygins methhod or if you are religous you can use a method according to your religion.
Good luck and blessings to you,
Red
DarkPhoenix9710 (1 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2015-09-25)
It sounds like you might have something on your hands, did you experience anything beforehand

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: