You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Visitations And Astral Projection

Real Ghost Stories

Visitations And Astral Projection

 

I began having these strange experiences at a young age but I've only began to understand them in the past few years. It started before I could remember, I would talk to what I called an "angel" and described as having one arm. My sister would ask me what she would say but I would just stare at her blankly with no response. We had a lot of weird things happen in the house my sister and I grew up in. The town we lived in was very old and we weren't the only people that reported strange activity while living there; in fact every house I've lived in I've experienced strange activity at some point or another.

My first realization of what I was experiencing began about three years ago. I was taking a nap on the couch when suddenly I felt the odd sensation like I was floating. I felt like I was twisting around on the couch and when I opened my eyes I was facing the wall opposite of my body. I began researching and eventually ended up inducing my own OBE thanks to a guide I found online. Since then, I have had contact with dead friends and family (even my cat) along with meeting my higher self. The first visitation I recall was from a young girl who resembled Erica Baker, she was from my area and went missing 17 years ago. I was in sleep paralysis when I heard a young girl's voice in the room at which point I exited my body. I didn't think to ask her name but I did ask her where she lived in which she replied, "On Dorothy lane." Ironically, this same girl lived and went missing on that same exact street. Her mood went from happy to sad really fast after that and then it ended.

I don't usually go out of my way to acknowledge spirits due to a bad experience I had once where I was attacked once. I've also had weird spirits cling to me. There are typically harmless, but I always make sure to protect myself. I could go on with more stories but it's late here and I don't want to go on and on. If anyone has any questions, thoughts, or are curious though feel free to start a discussion!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kittahkatt, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kittahkatt (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-07)
Sorry for the late reply, but no, I have not successfully traveled to other dimensions as far as my knowledge. After I got attacked I woke up and was very groggy and felt like my energy had been drained the rest of the day. I'm pretty sure I was living on a ley line (plus we lived by a river) at the time because I was having OBE's everyday along with other weird stuff. My roommate saw a ghost once in the house and ironically his father, whom lived down the street, had paranormal activity in his house also. I'm glad I don't live there anymore, there were a lot of negative entities.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-10-31)
Hi Kittahkatt!
What an interesting experience! I would love to read more - please DO go on and on:) Would you be willing to share what happened when the spirit attacked you?

And, I don't mean to hijack - but Jessicqqqq, your mention of interdimensional travel and the things you see (fascinating!) made me want to ask if you had ever read the 'Long Earth' series by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter - from what you shared of your experiences, you may enjoy it:)
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-10-31)
Have you been to different dimensions? That's my favorite thing to do. I think astral projecting is amazing. You see so much. I've seen dimensions that were just plain white, one that looked pixelated, one that looks like a tropical paradise, and the first one I've ever seen was just a pitch black space with moving colorful circles, kind of like a screen savor on your computer. You see so many cool and odd things. I've realized that people don't just create these things (like imps or fairies) out of no where, and that's how they saw them. One of the weirdest things I did was look at my own self lol.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: