You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Followed Home By A Poltergeist

Real Ghost Stories

Followed Home By A Poltergeist

 

Hey,this is my first time posting. I've been having experiences since I can remember. So about a year ago I was visiting my sister. Before I left her house I was feeling rather deppressed, because I didn't want to go home. I came to the conclusion that it had followed me home from my sisters. I was staying with a friend at the time.

Well that night things began to happen. It began with tapping under the bed. I could hear it and I asked my friend if she was taping on the bed. She said she thought it was me. I didn't think much of it until it started knocking on the walls and headboard.

Then it would move to then end of the bed and knock around. It felt as if something was walking across my feet or trying to hold me down. It got to the point were I was crying. It was terrifying. It started ripping the covers off of me and turning on lights. It would open the night stands. We would close them and it would open them again. This went on for hours every night. It would respond in very angry ways when we would tell it to stop.

I moved 2 more times and it has been following me everywhere. The activity has died down a little bit but things still happen every night. It has never tried to hurt me but I feel threatened by it.

I'm thinking it could be a poltergeist but I'm not sure. I've never seen it. I think it attached to me because I'm not a very happy person and have had a trouble life. I'm to the point where I'm scared to even go to sleep. If anyone has any advise they can give me please comment. Thank you.

Other hauntings by BrittBass01

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BrittBass01, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-11-05)
Alright Miss BrittBass I have read all 3 of your submissions and feel the need to ask a question...

When the poltergeist activity started (I do not care where, just WHEN...) were you in your pre/early teen years AND now as they fade you are 17-19 years old?

This is, I hate to say it this way but... This is typical Poltergeist activity... It starts with a young teen, escalates as their body and mind develops and matures then tapers off and finally it stops... And while it sounds as if you may be a sensitive (you mention having had experiences for a LONG time) I think your Shadow man and your possible alien... May have been nothing but 'by-products' of a tired mind...However, the 'pounding' on the bed may have been your Poltergeist making 'itself' known.

I 'feel' that your Poltergeist is one that is not a 'spirit' but actual Psychokinetic Energy being released by your own body/mind. You mention activity happening wherever you go and a 'spirit' that has been attracted in by the energy your developing body generates tends to remain in a single location whereas PK outbursts can/will happen wherever you are at.

Well that's my 2 cents... Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook

P.S. If you are truly a sensitive seeing 'shadow figures' may have more to do with just how you 'sort' out what you 'seeing/sensing' rather than being visited by multiple shadow people.

R,

R
twelveam (74 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-11-02)
Hello BrittBass01,

I just got finished reading your other story, aggressive shadow man, and I am wondering if these 2 stories are happening simultaneously? In your other story you talk about seeing the shadow man and that you have always seen things you whole life, and in this one you say you think it may be a poltergeist but you are not sure because you have never seen it. Are these 2 different situations that you are having with the tapping on the bed, or connected in some way? Just curious, because if they ARE different things then they COULD be connected as well. Take care and blessings to you!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: