You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Night At The Dub

Real Ghost Stories

A Night At The Dub

 

I work at a A&W to start off, when I started my supervisors told me about the building apparently being haunted by a ghost, I thought I'm the newbie and they're just messing with me. I am now a supervisor and have a key to close up and open the Dub* (short for A&W), during the summer time I was closing up with another coworker and we where a bit behind. Her ride was in the parking lot waiting so I told to go home and it was fine for me to finish up doing the last minute things like mopping and taking out the garbage.

When I was mopping the kitchen I heard something drop upstairs in our stock room where we keep things like cups and bags. I thought she was still in the building so I yelled up the stair case to ask her to bring more bags down for me, but I got to answer which got me a bit spooked but I always doubt before jumping to conclusions.

I finished my close and started to do my last walk though and turn off the lights, But then I heard VERY loud and fast steps coming down the stair case like as if someone running down them. It actually made me jump and drop my phone, I took a look around the corner up the staircase and called out to see who was up there, but no verbal answer at this point I was annoyed and stomped up the stair case thinking someone is pranking me.

When I got to the top of the stairs I tried to open the door but it was already locked, then I finally remembered I locked it already about 20 minutes before behind me with my coworker so no one should be in there at that point I felt my stomach drop and got out of there as fast I could.

Now I don't close alone and once in a while I catch a glimpes off a moving shadow in the corner of my eye in the stock room and back area, I don't know if its my imagination but still a bit creeped out by it all.

Other hauntings by skeletonsRIOT

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, skeletonsRIOT, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-13)
skeletonsRIOT

Well you were warned 😆. It sounds like a perfectly harmless spirit with a bit of a sense of humor.

Regards
Red
Enlightened1959 (8 stories) (118 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-12)
Hello SkeletonsRIOT,

That would sure scare me! I would never close up alone EVER no matter what!

Has anything else happened?

Thanks for sharing!
twelveam (74 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-09)
Hi skeletonsRIOT,

that's a FREAKY episode! IT GAVE ME A CHILL! How long had you been working there before that happened, and was that your first scary encounter at the DUB? If it was me, It would be time to do some research on the property and history of that location to possibly figure out why paranormal things could be going on there.

I'll bet you think twice now before agreeing to be left alone there and close up! 😨 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: