You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Cuts On My Skin

Real Ghost Stories

Cuts On My Skin

 

You can call me Hazel as it is my nickname.

I live in São Paulo, Brazil. I am 23 years old, finishing undergraduate studies.

Three weeks ago, I bought the book "Exorcist" by Thomas B. Allen. He studied the case of the exorcised boy that inspired the old film "Exorcist". The book is amazing, for it contains precious information and the diary of a Bishop who was with the Exorcist priest.

The problem is that since I bought this book and started reading it, cuts have been appearing on my hands. They scratch, burn, and there they are: not very long cuts, but disturbing ones.

Why I mentioned the book: the boy get cuts all over his body due to demonic possession. I don't believe that I am becoming possessed by a demon, but each day things get worse. I feel extremely tired, I feel anger, and I feel my heartbeat raise when the phenomenon happens (it is not anxiety, the other symptoms don't appear and my medicine is working well for my panic issues).

Sometimes I feel an energy "to couple" to my back, and it starts burning. In my home I see blurred figures flying over the ceiling and over the stairs. I am not scared. I told the thing I am going to fight until the end. Last night, I heard a voice before I went to sleep and it said "you're not going to make it". I don't care.

The cuts don't appear just when I am reading the book, they appear randomly. I talked to a priest but he hadn't the knowledge to help me. Spiritualists seem only want to help ghosts, not humans. I am lost.

If I believe it is a demon? I don't know. But I believe that is it a strong evil force, and I don't understand what it is trying to do, since the cuts only annoy me. But sometimes I feel disturbed, for the energy cross my body and sometimes it stays in one part of it,"glued".

Could somebody help? Is this phenomenon a start of a possession? Is there a ghost in my house? If yes, what the heck does it wants from me/us?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BoredKarma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-12)
Guide01: welcome to YGS. It would be a good idea to read the "Comments Guidelines" for the site:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/comments-guidelines.php

Specially the part that says:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."

I know your intentions are good but it is always a good idea to consider all the possible ordinary explanations and scientific solutions to a problem before assuming that something HAS to be paranormal.
Guide01 (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-12)
Hi Hazel, I have heard a few stories similar to this. No need to worry, but you need to know what you are dealing with. These entities you are dealing with are called Jinns, They are created of Fire and Have different languages and traditions just like us humans. The thing to remember is that the bad ones out of them are like bullies, they try and scare you into submission just like any other bully. First thing to do is to not be afraid of them, they are just like any other insect in your house hence do not be afraid.

Once you decide that you will not be bullied and are not afraid then do the following with understanding and firm belief. As god is watching us, he provides help when we ask him directly.

When you enter the house Read.

'I enter my house with the name of God' (As I am muslim I will say Allah), As these things go every where with us when you enter your house reading the above with conviction (being mindful that god is with you) will stop them entering with you.

These things also feed what you eat hence if you can deprive them of food then their power becomes weak. This can be done by saying:

'I eat my food in the name of God (Allah) who has provided this food for me'

Now I as a muslim would read the following verse from Quran as it is the most powerful verse ever, it is called Ayat al kursi (The verse of the Throne, it is the 255 verse of Chapter 2 in Quran and tells us about the power of God in single verse. It is said that if you read this once god send down an angel to protect you and your neighbours, If you read it twice then another angel is sent and if you read it thrice then God says to angels that I will protect him myself. If you feel easy you can read this verse in English and/or Arabic (See transliteration) with Firm conviction. I will provide a translation below:

''Allah (God) - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi (Throne) extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.''

Transliteration:
Allahu laaa ilaaha illaa huwal haiyul qai-yoom; laa taakhuzuhoo sinatunw wa laa nawm; lahoo maa fissamaawaati wa maa fil ard; man zallazee yashfa'u indahooo illaa be iznih; ya'lamu maa baina aideehim wa maa khalfahum; wa laa yuheetoona beshai 'immin 'ilmihee illa be maa shaaaa; wasi'a kursiyyuhus samaa waati wal arda wa la ya'ooduho hifzuhumaa; wa huwal aliyyul 'azeem

If you want you can download an Arabic version of the recitation and play it, you will find the peace and this entity will run passing wind from its backside. If you fear god alone then no other thing can make you afraid. Please try the above and let me know.

Hope fully the above religious reference have not offended anyone as what is mentioned above is similar to belief held in Christianity as well (about god being the ultimate protector). I am just trying to help.
Regards -Keep me posted
RJR (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-12)
Hi Hazel, hope you have approached a Doctor and everything is alright now.

In any case, why not stop reading that book for a short period of time and start reading something more positive or Some thing hilarious (that which would take your mind off) and see if the same phenomena continues.

If Nothing happens, then try reading the book again online or buy a different " Exorcist" book and read that and see if the phenomena repeats.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-09)
Hello Hazel. Nice book by the way. I would agree with lady-glow. Sometimes medications do some side effects on our body because I too take stress pills and they cause me to be "high" and would sometimes cause rashes on my arms. Please consult first your physician about your meds so that he/she can provide you a better alternative medicine. Nice Story and thank you for sharing.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-07)
What Lady-Glow asked. Also, I'm curious to know if your copy is new or did you buy it in a used bookstore?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-07-07)
Have you talked to your doctor about the side effects of the medications you are taking? Is it possible that they cause hallucinations and/or skin reactions?

It is important to rule any health issues before jumping to the conclusion that you're experiencing something paranormal.

Do not underestimate the power of suggestion, the human mind can be very unpredictable if a person hasn't learnt to control it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: