You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Girly Voices

Real Ghost Stories

Girly Voices

 

This is my first story and hope you guys find it real and interesting.

My name is Satish. I previously lived in Palpa, Nepal (one of the haunted places).

There I lived with my Grandmother, and uncles and aunts. They all used to scare me with their real ghost incounters. Therefore I always used to get scared if I was alone.

One day I had gone down hill for the market alone. I bought stuffs, thought it would be early but it was already evening and I started walking up hill, I looked at my cellphone and it was just turning 8:30pm. It had already become dark and cold, I started thinking strange things. I couldn't even see a single person on the path. I wished for a friend but no-one was there. I lit a fire for my cigarette (I only smoke sometimes). I could see bushes over grown, like something is waiting to jump over me. I was over thinking and cold chill was running down my spine, so I was smoking to comfort myself.

Suddenly I heard a girly voice, like two girls were talking above me. The voice was coming from the hill slope. (I was very sure that, it wasn't my imagination). The girls were having a conversation. The First girl said-"Let's eat him".The Second girl said-" No, He's stinking". I was like WHAT THE HELL!. I got so scared that I could only think of looking up but couldn't. I walked straight looking at my feet, not even one glance on the road. I reached a crossroad and caught the strength to look back, cause there's famous a Nepali saying-"No ghost shall hurt you, where two roads meet". So I looked back at the slopes and saw NOTHING. I thought they were KICHKANDIS (dead women spirits) Or maybe some people talking.

I just couldn't take it, I lit another cigarette and started walking again. I told my Grandmother about this and she said,"Thank god, they didn't tease you".

Thank you for reading my story. I know that you guys are thinking what I'm thinking- What/Who were those girls...

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HADDI, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-16)
Hi HADDI,

I'm with lady-glow, as you mentioned also that your imagination started acting up. It's interesting that your "Kichkandi" in Nepal is very similar to the "pontianak" or "kuntilanak" in Southeast Asia (where I live).
HADDI (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-15)
Thank you Lady glow.

- It may have been two girls or maybe some people but it was alreay dark for children to play outside on a hilly slope. Dont you think! And I was really scared to look up:D
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-15)
Welcome to YGS.

HADDI: in my opinion, the only way to know if the two girls talking were real living people or ghosts, would have been to look at them at that moment. They could have been two little girls playing to eat a mud cake or something else. 😜

It seems to me that your imagination got the best of you!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: