You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: I Need Some Help Dealing With An Entity

Real Ghost Stories

I Need Some Help Dealing With An Entity

 

I don't talk much about my "spirit friend" but let's just say he's starting to get on my nerves. Firstly, let me state that this is all true, and I am of sane mind. It all started when I was 8 years old, and my older cousin decided to play around in witchcraft, she messed around with some crap and opened a door, I'm guessing, and after she did whatever it was I kind of starting seeing things.

I noticed shadowy figures walking through my hallway, I would chase after them thinking it was my sibling, but no one was there. Shocker. It progressed to things moving, like my planets I had hanging from the ceiling, they decided to shake violently one night, and me, being 9 now, was terrified. I didn't sleep in that room after that. It got worse, like I felt someone watching me, all the time. I would sleep at night and hide my head under the blankets, and it would feel as if thousands of bugs were crawling all over my legs, just my legs though.

While that was happening I would also get a weird feeling in my ears, the only way I can describe it is that it felt like snakes sliding into my ear canal and up into my brain. That's a nice visual hahah. This went on for two years, the occasional activity, the balls of black and shadow figures. Of course some of my siblings noticed, but I think I was the one who got the most. Which is weird.

When I turned 13, I was almost kidnapped, by some guy in a red car. It was a bit traumatizing I must say, and I still can't look at a red car without a cold shiver going down my spine, but after that incident I felt like the presence that used to annoy me shifted, and it, or he as I call it, started to be more, eh, loving?

At first it scared me, I dealt with sleep paralysis, every time I would have it I could always see bright colorful lights, and feel him there until I woke up out of the frozen state. Then when I turned 14, I of course started feeling more attached to this entity, as I'm unsure of what exactly he is. I felt calm when I could sense him, and then one night I experienced some kind of strange, sex dream? I reached climax, and I was honestly very confused when I woke up the next day.

So I did research and of course ran across incubus/succubus demons, but I don't believe that's what he is. It's hard to explain. Fast forward to the here and now, I'm always feeling him, it's gotten to the point where I'll be doing things, like cleaning or something and I'll feel him touch me, and it's unlike a human touch, more like a very cold zinging sensation, and it'll either be on my calf, or the top of my head or cheek. Or just a full on hug from behind. And he's cold, very cold.

I also am overwhelmed by his presence at night, he drives me a little insane, making me eh, uhm, feel good I guess. But it never goes further than just that. And then when I fall asleep, I dream of sexual things, which immediately switch to full on traumatizing nightmares. Just last night I was dreaming pleasantly of sitting in someone's lap, (eh I dream weird shh) and then as if someone switched the damn channel I was in front of my own dresser drawer mirror, and there were bony hands playing a piano that was suddenly just somehow sitting inside my drawers. A voice was telling me not to look up into the mirror, but I did anyways, and was confronted with a face, pale and with hollowed out black eyes, and he said over and over, "I'm sorry I showed you my black eyes." Like a mantra. I was jolted awake, immediately singing "Jesus loves me" repeatedly, for no reason, as if mockingly. It scared the shiat out of me to be honest, but I find myself wanting more of it, and this confuses me, and terrifies me as well. It's like an addiction.

Also, I have been getting this strange and powerful feeling occasionally, like when I lay down, it feels as if this heavy pressure is put on me, onto my soul, and it's vibrating, and in turn I feel like I'm vibrating and then its like I'm knocked out and then I can't move, if barely, and it paralyzes me, I have literally been in a hotel room and forced myself awake by jerking and shaking my head around, and I always feel so, so cold. Like a prickly sensation. I have heard him call out my name several times as well, but I still have nothing to call him.

And just recently, not less than 3 hours ago I was working on something, and I felt him trying to pull me under, into sleep, I actually had to sit down on all fours and rest for a moment, it was such a strong and tiring feeling. So, I honestly don't know what to do, I'm a Christian, not a very good one, but I feel so hopeless, and attached, and don't know what to do. Any advice is appreciated, as of right now while I write this, I can feel him, and it's unnerving. Well, that's all, thank you for reading, any input and advice on how to deal with this and maybe what he is would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cas, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

The_Morrighan (2 stories) (44 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-09-24)
Ryanlessner111. I'm absolutely agog at your assertion that laser pens are effective against ghosts. I too would appreciate some further information on this please.
Ryanlesner111 (9 posts)
 
2 years ago (2021-09-23)
Ghost are harmed by laser pointers.
If you sweep the laser over your bed it my help.
a laser pointer created electromagnetic radiation.
Ghost are made of decayed electromagnetic energy.
So a laser is made of a similar material.
If this guest is a demon you need to mist you bed
With holly water.
Or simply get rid of what it wants.
This guest wants to drain you of your pent up
Sexual energy in order to extend the life span
Of it's current form.
However if you use up all of your repressed sexual
Energy your guest will choose a new food source.
Sane21 (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-23)
Hi my name sane and I might help you but, I mean I know some folks to help you on this though and if your intrest well chat with me on Instagram Godboy51 so I can tell you more and help you. Also be safe. (And wow no text talk? That kind of harsh)
Discipleship (4 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-01)
Who are u planing to call Ghost busters 👻👻 and slimmer lol 😂
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-09-16)
Eden14: it seems like Naad e Ali sagheer is the fix all solution for all and any problems of life... As long as a person has enough time to spare chanting the right number of verses to achieve their specific goals.

"Reciting Naad-e-Ali 1000 times in one sitting will result in fulfillment of any legitimate desire."

Https://archive.org/details/NaadEAliASSagheer

🙄 🙄 🙄
Eden14 (14 posts)
-4
7 years ago (2017-09-16)
I have always had experiences with entities since I was a v small kid. I read Naad e Ali Sagheer & it healed well & instantly. It's a v powerful chant. Try it if you wish. It is just my friendly suggestion.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-09-14)
Reading back, I realize there was a typo I missed - I had intended to say 'far *more* elegantly'...not the faintest clue where 'not' came from. My apologies:)
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-09-12)
Rook took the words right out of my mouth... And then put them down far not elegantly than I might have managed:) I'll second everything he said. Not all witchcraft is evil and black candles can also be used for protection.

Lady-glow also brought up some very good points- some of the same things stuck out for me as well though perhaps for different reasons. A lot of what you described as feeling sounds very much like what I felt when I was just your age. I was not involved with a spirit then though my situation held no less potential for causing damage. In my case it was a 40 year old man who saw the vulnerability in me and knew just how to exploit it. I was young, had been emotionally abused and abandoned by my father, ostracized by my school, barely had any friends, awkward, unpopular - he said 'call me dad' and 'I'll be your friend' and 'I understand you'...and I was hooked. I was infatuated with him and that's just what he wanted. Mind you, his attentions -much like that of your spirit- were anything but 'fatherly'.
All the feelings you describe are exactly what I felt around him. It was love I was feeling - in the tumultuous, addictive, mind-altering way that only a young vulnerable mind can experience. Mind you -though as an adult twice the age I was I can look back and see the positive... Its what you have to do to move forward - there is absolutely no denying that I was in thrall to a very manipulative man and what he did was very wrong.

I can't help but see what you are going through as a paranormal version of my own experiences. I think I understand why you feel addicted - I did too... Even now, as an adult who knows better than the kid I was, I know how twisted the entire situation was, I still miss him sometimes. Though there was good blended in with the bad in both our situations - in the end, the bad outweighs - and I think getting free of this entity would be best.

Don't fret being a 'bad Christian' - I was baptized Episcopalian as an infant and haven't been a regular church goer since the fifth grade. I have questioned religion and studied various world varieties - some in more depth than others. Now I style myself an agnostic with pagan leanings. Just this Spring, I found myself at a table with -no joke- a Catholic priest, a rabbi and an Episcopalian minister. We all got to talking about religion and I somewhat warily described my position and was both surprised and relieved to hear their answer. According to them, whatever is up there is less concerned with where, how, when or how often you pray just so long as you mean it when you do, being a decent person is the biggest thing and churches/synagogues/temples etc are there as a reminder when and if you feel you need it (heaven doesn't give out 'Perfect Attendance Awards') *. Anyway, I really appreciated and respected that answer- do with it what you will:)

Give Rook's methods a try and see how it goes - check in with progress reports, we'll all be here to help and encourage. Don't forget, cleansings often have to be repeated so don't fret if you don't see dramatic results right away just believe in yourself and keep at it!:) You can do this!

*Any religious opinions or beliefs I expressed above were just that beliefs and opinions and not meant to offend or devalue anyone else's religion. I endeavored to keep things open ended as possible but sometimes intent can be lost in print ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-09-11)
Cas,

If its a Spirit/Entity visiting, you will want to Focus on the SHIELDING part of the Method I have posted on my profile. Get yourself some 'personal space' from this 'thing' and then set down 'guidelines/rules' or ask/tell it 'no more, go away'.

You say this concerning your cousins use of 'magic'...

"I might not know much about witchcraft, but from the book she had and black candle she used, I would say it was dark or black magic, nothing good. Sorry I can't be more specific, I really am not familiar with witchcraft."

This is important... Did your cousin use other candle colors WITH the black one OR did they only use a black candle?

I ask because while a black candle 'by and of itself' can represent 'evil/negativity/bad things' if used during a ritual with other colors it 'can' be used to 'banish' those 'negative things'.

Witchcraft/Wicca is NOT inherently 'evil/dark/bad' its what its used for and 'how' its used that makes it 'good/evil'.

Please ask any questions you may have. We are here to help.

Respectfully,

Rook
Cas (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-11)
Dear Ann4shadow

Thank you, it is. And yes, I am growing tired of this and more scared every day, it's been going on so long it's like the norm now, which I do not wish for. 😟
Cas (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-11)
[at] lady-glow,
To answer your question,

"You establish that your "... Older cousin decided to play around in witchcraft, she messed around with some crap and opened a door..."

Could you be more specific about the kind of stuff she was doing? Did she do these things at your place? Did you take part in these 'witchcraft'?"

I might not know much about witchcraft, but from the book she had and black candle she used, I would say it was dark or black magic, nothing good. Sorry I can't be more specific, I really am not familiar with witchcraft.

"did you ever tell your parents what was going on or did they ever notice it? I'm not doubting your experience but find it difficult to understand that your parents didn't ask the reason why you decided not to sleep in your bedroom."

They actually did notice, and asked me why I had stopped sleeping in there, and I had told them about the scary man, in which they kind of brushed off, but didn't make me sleep in there anymore.

"... I would also get a weird feeling in my ears, the only way I can describe it is that it felt like snakes sliding into my ear canal and up into my brain..."

That's intense and sounds painful. Did you ever cry when this happened? Did your parents take you to the doctor's to get your ears checked?"

It actually felt slippery, and only would hurt sometimes, I did mention it to my mother who had checked my ears and said nothing was wrong.

"Do you consider your interactions with people of the opposite sex to be healthy and normal or do you get nervous and tend to 'malfunction' when you are around boys (I'm assuming you are a girl)?
I'm asking this because, in my opinion, it is important to learn to set limits to what we are willing to take from other people; it is not clear in your narrative if you have ever told this entity that it is bothering you and that it should leave you alone and that its advances are not welcomed."

I actually act pretty normal around the opposite sex, although I'm always a bit awkward, but that's just me lol.

"You could start by trying Rookdygin's 'cleansing and shielding method' described in the following link:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

I hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing."

Thank you very much, I will look into this, I really hope it helps.
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-09-10)
Hi Cas, you need to seek help quick, it's better not to fall into a state where these interactions with it become the new normal. I think it's best to seek help from a pastor or a priest asap. Please do look at my profile for more info.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-10)
Hi Cas: this sure is an unnerving experience and I have some questions about it.

You establish that your "... Older cousin decided to play around in witchcraft, she messed around with some crap and opened a door..."

Could you be more specific about the kind of stuff she was doing? Did she do these things at your place? Did you take part in these 'witchcraft'?

For what you say, you went through some really terrifying events, specially for a kid that age but, did you ever tell your parents what was going on or did they ever notice it? I'm not doubting your experience but find it difficult to understand that your parents didn't ask the reason why you decided not to sleep in your bedroom.

"... I would also get a weird feeling in my ears, the only way I can describe it is that it felt like snakes sliding into my ear canal and up into my brain..."

That's intense and sounds painful. Did you ever cry when this happened? Did your parents take you to the doctor's to get your ears checked?

Going through puberty brings many changes to your body and some of the dreams you are having could be the product of hormones, it would be a good idea for you to read about 'wet dreams' as another possible explanation to your experience.

Do you consider your interactions with people of the opposite sex to be healthy and normal or do you get nervous and tend to 'malfunction' when you are around boys (I'm assuming you are a girl)?
I'm asking this because, in my opinion, it is important to learn to set limits to what we are willing to take from other people; it is not clear in your narrative if you have ever told this entity that it is bothering you and that it should leave you alone and that its advances are not welcomed. And it is equally important to ask for help when you cannot deal with a problem, I'm sure that your parents would do anything to help you if you tell them what is going on.

You could start by trying Rookdygin's 'cleansing and shielding method' described in the following link:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

I hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing.
Ann4shadow (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-09)
Dear Cas,

This story sounds like one I've read on here before... I do not remember the advise everyone gave him/her... I am not any kind of expert but I know enough to become bothered when I read your account.

I do know that it does not take much to open the door to dark energies. The more you let them into your life the more they destroy it. The seduction can soon turn to horror.

I see that you are seeking help. I feel like you are telling us that you want help and rightly so.

I know some of the things that I would do but I do not know the proper things to tell you and leave this to some of the more knowledgeable contributors. Rook and Lady-glow, Melda... Are a few that come to my mind.

I hope this is some help to you.
Be Well,
Ann 😟
redheadchick20 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-09-09)
I have something similar going on with me right now. You helped me to realize it. This spirit touches my legs too. I sense it's presence all of the time and he never leaves me. My neighbor and I tried a psychic board that she has (she explained to me that it is different from a ouija board) and the spirit tells me he loves me. I wake up some mornings feeling drained. Other than touching me he has never done anything sexual. I offered to help the spirit, but he refuses to leave.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!