You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Shared Experience

Real Ghost Stories

A Shared Experience

 

This is one of the most weird and fascinating paranormal experience I ever had.

I have a friend named C. Who used to visit haunted houses at night with some friends of hers. I visited her one day after a long time and she informed me of her latest adventures at haunted places. I was really thrilled to hear that she saw a real ghost, however as she was describing the events I became really confused and felt uncomfortable. When she finished speaking I asked her about the furniture in the room where they saw the ghost because the description of the ghost and it's reaction reminded me of a dream I had a month ago.

I dreamed that I was walking inside a very old house, at least two hundred years old, at night with some other kids I have never seen before. We were exploring a room, a bedroom I think, which was empty except of a large wooden drawer and had a second door right next to it which was closed, leading to a bathroom I guess. We were looking around the room when suddenly I heard something from the second door. I decided to see what was in the other side. The moment I touched the knob I saw, with the corner of my eye, something white standing in my right. There was a girl with white but very dirty dress and black long hair covering her face almost completely, yeah like the ghosts you see in most videos, staring at me. I released the knob when I heard her growl and watched with horror her mouth open as much as it's possible before she yelled. We started running and then I woke up.

C. Said that the room was like that, empty with only a large wooden drawer next to a second door and that she tried to open the door when the ghost appeared, looking the same with the ghost in my dream, and chased them away. When I asked her when this adventure of hers happened she replied that it happened a month ago. Truly the best paranormal experience I ever had.

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes, I haven't written in English for years.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SAYURI, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fenrispro (58 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-04-19)
Omg it sounds like you had a deja vu experience with the same ghost and place. I watch some paranormal documentaries, of which 2 psychics in different locations saw the same entity at the same time. And the expert commented that for demons and spirits they are not bound to one dimension. Could it be your friend projecting the negative energy? Hope not
MariaMason (4 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
That was really scary. I seriously don't want to face such type of events in my life.
SAYURI (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-20)
Rookdygin,
I find this conversation really interesting and amusing. I can not really tell if that is the case because I was never interested in learning about OBE. What I can really tell for sure is that a lot of other strange things, have also, happened to me in the past which are more weird than this story. I hope to see your comments at my next storiew. Thank you for your advice and for making me interested in learning what OBE is. 😁
With respect,
The author
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-20)
SAYURI,

What I am suggesting is that you might be 'Astral Projecting' or experiencing 'OBE's' without trying to. Because of this your mind is not at rest... Like you were sleeping... And as a result you wake up tired and at times even your body feels as if it was exerting itself the same way you were in your dreams... Because it was not a dream but and OBE or Astral Projection.

Does that make more sense?

Respectfully,

Rook
SAYURI (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-20)
Rookdygin,
It is really rare for me to feel tired after waking up. I usually feel that way after sleeping for many hours which happens during summer and before you ask, yes I see this kind of dreams during summer. However I truly believe that I feel tired because I sleep a lot and not because of my dreams.
With respect,
The author
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-20)
SAYURI,

How often do you wake up feeling 'as tired' or perhaps even 'more tired' than when you went to sleep?

I ask because some of what you describe may be 'spontaneous' Astral Projection or OBE's and others may be simply dreams. For me the difference is how I feel once I get out of bed.

So I guess my question just what I stated at first...

"How often do you wake up feeling 'as tired' or perhaps even 'more tired' than when you went to sleep?"

Thanks in advance...

Respectfully,

Rook
SAYURI (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-19)
Hi guys. Unfortunately my friend had not taken any photos that day, so I can not really tell if we saw the same thing although I asked her about the ghosts appearance and we concluded that it look exactly the same.
I never hear sound in my dreams so I can not relly tell if I talked to someoneneither I saw anyone. Ijust had the feeling that I was with some kids.
I have experienced OBE once when I was in elementary school.
I am not really sure if we can be considered close friends. The truth is that I become really attached with people although most of them do not feel the same.
For some reason my dreams can not be influenced by my everyday life. In most of my dreams I see places I have never seen before, I talk with people I do not know and I do some really crazy but interesting things like talking with ancient gods. I know I am really weird but I can not say I do not enjoy this. I truly love my dreams.
Respectfully,
The author.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-17)
Interesting...Interesting indeed.

Sushantkar has a valid point.

This may simply be a coincidence... However I have some questions that may, just may help determine if it was truly a dream or if something more was going on.

Questions:

Ask to see pictures of the friends she was with that night, do you recognize them from your dream? Along these same lines... Did you call out to anybody in the dream, if so what name did you call out and does it match any of her friends that were there with her that night?

Have you ever experienced an OBE (Out of Body Experience)? If so, how often? Or if a 'one time thing' was it similar to this 'dream'?

Is 'C' a close enough friend that they may have been 'thinking' I wish Sayuri was here with us?

What had you been watching just before going to sleep? Could it have influenced your dreams?

Your English is very good, just not enough details to say if this was truly paranormal or not. Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-16)
Hi Satguru! I think you see lots of ghost vedios and somehow few of them had inadvertently stored in your mind. Also you have friends who have hobbies of getting places which might be harmful without the supervisions of any expert (I am assuming they all are teens as like you).
Their fascinating stories may have hit that memory from your vedios and you have inadvertently wanted to link it with your friends findings.
This is although my opinion and I might be completely wrong (no offense ment).
Thanks for sharing.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: