You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Energy Sucking Beings

Real Ghost Stories

Energy Sucking Beings

 

This didn't happen today but I wrote it down when it had happened, so here it is:

I had sleep paralysis today in the early morning hours maybe 3-4 am, when I had the paralysis I started thinking okay let me stay in this state and see where that leads, then I started imagining things in my head as I choose not to open my eyes and got swayed in that state.

I was laying down on my right side.

All of a sudden I feel this pressure on my right side and something starts like slurping my energy. Every slurp of my energy it took hurt, I could feel it taking something that's airy or liquidy which I assume to be energy. Then it just took it's leave.

The above experience isn't the first of its kind for me, I had another experience where I was laying on my back and had sleep paralysis then something started taking energy from my solar plexus area, I felt as if I was slightly floating as it was sucking it out of me.

Apparently there has to be 1500 characters when posting a story, so I have to write more stuff lol😀, I'd like to know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions because I'd rather this not happen again...

To be honest the only difference I felt after this crap happened is a sort of emptiness.

I don't really know what these beings are, I didn't look at them because my eyes were closed, so I'm left wondering what are they?

I mean it's weird when something comes to you and sucks your energy, why can they do that!?, I'm thinking if it happens next time I should astral project and get them off me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Yy2u, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Yy2u (1 stories) (3 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-01-03)
Amor-

Personally I believe something had actually come and sapped some of my energy, now what is that something I don't know but I hope I can rid myself of trouble from these beings somehow because I really want to.

I as well once experienced ap when I had sleep paralysis, I thought I had died and panicked lol.

Thanks for the advice and concern, I appreciate it.
Yy2u (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-01-03)
RCRuskin-

Yeah, I guess that's why this minimum stuff is in place.

About the energy thing, I guess we just have to focus on what we want to make the evil go away.
Amor (5 stories) (64 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-01-03)
Hello, Yy2u.

I can't say you did not create what happened. You said you imagined it and 'got swayed. With the brain wave you were in then (which was between awakening and sleep), many things can happen. We are both vulnerable and possess many possibilities during this state. I was able to phase and have OBE twice during this exact state but that is my story.

My point is when we meditate, we imagine ourselves draining the toxins and replenishing it with fresh energy from sources, I.e. Earth. What you did here is in reverse. You opened yourself up. No wonder you felt drained. What if you imagined otherwise, fighting off those vampiric entities, overcoming them and receiving good energy?

I would also suggest to seek psychosocial help. There are experts who specializes in this field. What we can offer you here is from our own experience, which may or may not apply to you. What happened to you is also a sign of fatigue and depression, which worries me.

Thank you for sharing this to us. Please keep us posted. Take care and be well.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-01-02)
I think the minimum number of character limit is a silly thing. I suppose it has uses to prevent something like: I saw a ghost thing and it scared me so I ran away. 😁

I've had similar, minor?, experiences like this. Just the feeling of something being sucked out of me. Prayer, focusing all my attention on it, helped.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: