You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Baguio Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

Baguio Hauntings

 

Today is Tuesday & I just got back home from a 3 days 2 nights stay in Baguio, I was there from Saturday until Monday afternoon and would just like to share a little story that happened in our staycation house.

It was Saturday morning around 2am when I and a girl friend of mine decided to go to sleep after we had a couple of beers with our tour mate, we are by the way best buds and we are joiners on the said Baguio trip that was set by one tour agency. She sleeps in the bed while I sleep on a mattress that is set at the floor beside her bed.

Our tour guide at that time did warn us about eerie things that are to be expected at the said transient house since it really was a haunted place since it resides behind Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto.

She lies down on her bed while I lie down on the mattress and begin doing small talks until the time that we were bothered by the window because it kept on swaying close and open. At that time we thought it was probably because of the strong wind so what I did is closed all windows in the room & went back to the mattress.

However "these" guys probably did not like what I did since right after I close the window, the dogs outside howls and howls the entire night, to the point that the person next to our room decided to join us in our room since she is alone as well. We decided to pay no attention to the dogs & sleep as well, however as my friend lie on her side she immediately jumps out of her bed saying that someone/something touched her tummy at that time and at this point we are all awake already because of what happened.

I decided to vape at the small balcony in our room & at this point I saw someone/something standing outside looking at the transient house where we are residing. I called the two girls to confirm what I am seeing & they also see it.

After that we decided to go out of our room and went down to the living room & to our surprise, the other couple, that are also joiners on the said tour, are also downstairs since the same thing happened to the wife wherein someone touched her belly as well when she is getting ready for bed. Now at this point we decided to all gather up in the living room of the transient house & have some more beers until we all fell asleep.

We took this happenings as a welcome greetings of the said entities as none of those occurrences happened on the 2nd night.

Other hauntings by zetroc

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zetroc, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Yohanchan_MCT (8 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-07-24)
Hi! How are you? I hope you are doing well. I've read your story and I loved it so much. I am filipino, I have never been to Baguio before but one day I would like to visit there, I have read a couple of scary stories. I think it would be a great experience checking scary places in there.

I want to ask permission though if it's alright that I read your story for my YouTube channel. Of course, I will surely credit the story to you and will also be happy to plug your channel or any account you want me to. I hope that's alright? Do let me know your thoughts. Rest assured, I WON'T post or use your story without consent. Thank you and stay safe always!
Pinaynay (14 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-06-08)
That is right, its always feel safe to stay in one room when everybody is feeling strange. Salamat.
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-19)
When we went to Baguio during the Panagbenga Festival, I was really looking forward to experience scary moments. But, I felt none. We stayed in a transient house inside the Teacher's Camp. We, in fact, went out at night and visit the Laperal's White House but we found none. Though Baguio is still the coziest place for me. Warm people, cold climate.
chloe26 (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-18)
Hello, Kababayan! Thank you for sharing your story. I don't know what it is about Baguio but I've always felt uneasy staying there. We also stayed at a transient house near the grotto once and just like you and your group, we had a hard time sleeping too - this considering that the place we were at was really cozy plus the Baguio climate. I didn't experience the "tummy touching" and didn't see anything worth noting though, just experienced the heavy eerie feeling.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: