You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: We Are All Connected

Real Ghost Stories

We Are All Connected

 

I was talking with a friend that told me she didn't believe in coincidences, that there really are no accidents and every thing happens for a reason. As I sat alone and pondered this thought I came to the conclusion that things are meant to "go wrong" on this planet to teach us something.

It's getting close to the time now for everyone that knew Judy to go to her funeral service. I found some beautiful poems about life and death and put a different one in cards to Judy's husband, son, and daughter. We will always love and miss Judy.

For some reason I have an aunt that passed away years ago too and she's been on my mind a lot. One of the last stories I wrote on another website I added memories of her in it. I try to remember the dates they have all passed away, and light a candle for them then before I go to sleep. I will do that on their birthdays too. I couldn't remember her birthday but knew I wrote it down somewhere...

I was watching TV this past weekend when I saw a movie about Mars. It was one of those "B" flicks that everyone laughs about. I told Mr. C I read somewhere "real happenings" are added to these made up movies to get the public's reaction. Hmmm, interesting. As I was watching the show and wondering if a big reveal will happen soon about aliens and other things hidden from us, a scene came on TV where a couple was walking underneath the sign of a movie theater. It listed the movies that would be playing and the actors. One of the actors name was JUDY WEST! That's my friends name that we were about to have a funeral service for?!

I've always remembered when my aunt Cora passed away but have never remembered her birthday. I was on Face Book looking for family that is left. I don't go on there often. Each time you log on they will show you some past memories of years gone by on that date. There it was, a memory of me talking about how I missed my aunt Cora and had been thinking of her on her birthday on August the 13th! The memory was from 2010, what are the odds that I happened to log on to Face Book that particular day?! I had just missed her birthday by five days.

So when these two events just recently happened I didn't take it lightly or dismiss it. When I saw my friends name on TV I laughed and yelled out "hi Judy!" Then just days later finding a post from 9 years ago on face book about my aunt Cora, I said "I'm so happy I know your birthday now and will write it down so I don't forget again." Do I believe they were talking to me from the other side? YES! Everything truly is connected!

Other hauntings by Cherubim

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cherubim, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+7
2 years ago (2021-11-26)
Hi Cherubim

Aunt Cora's birthday falls on the 13th of August the same day my mother passed away what a coincidence? And yes, like your friend, I too believe everything happens for a reason or at least the structure of our lives do perhaps with the exception of Murphy's law of which can throw some folk a little off course, and even then, there are lessons to be learned down that road.

We are all connected? There are some really solid theories and experiments pointing toward consciousness as being fundamental to our existence and if that is true, then perhaps "consciousness" is the one entity that connects us all?

Perhaps we are living in a sub-set created by consciousness?

Perhaps the sensation of separation and free will is part of the evolution of consciousness?

Einstein hypothesized there is no time, past present and future are all concurrent so maybe the reason behind consciousness and everything happening for a reason is just a part of the process of consciousness on the road to greater enlightenment or something like that?

Anyway, thank you for sharing!

Regards Daz
Pinaynay (14 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-08-31)
Thanks for sharing. I believe too. God bless our souls and stay well everyone. ❤
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-08-29)
Yes LightMight, I suppose you were having premonitions. I've only had one that made me suddenly sit up wide awake in bed. I had this terrible feeling that something awful was about to happen. Weeks later a woman riding a bicycle darted right in front of my car, and I hit her! 😨 She was in the hospital for a long time. It's amazing how our dreams can warn or prepare us for an upcoming event in our lives. Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Take care and stay safe.

Thank you Rajine for stopping by to read my story. YES, how can so many of these happenings be a coincidence when they occur so often? I have "happenings" almost daily, I could write a book! 😊 Stay safe out there.
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-08-25)
Hello Cherubim,

For many years now, I've felt nearly the same way as you and Rajine. When I was much younger (childhood & teen years), I used to have dreams and visions of events that often would unfold in my real life, years later. Many of the homes I've lived in (during unplanned moves), were of places I dreamt about years in advance. One particular dream occured over several years; in the dreams I was on an operating table having abdominal surgery ~ back then, the thought of surgery scared me! By the time I reached my early thirties I had to have several abdominal surgeries due to health issues, just like in my dreams. For some reason, I wasn't afraid to have the surgery because I 'knew' that I would be all right afterward. Now, I completely believe that these dreams were there to prepare me for what was about to take place in my life. I've often felt that there are definitely predestined, or predetermined paths laid out in advance, in my life anyway...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story, Take Care!
Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-08-25)
Hi cherubim

I couldn't agree more, and I must say that you have some very interesting experiences, I believe that there's no such thing as a coincidence.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: