You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Never Forgettable Night

Real Ghost Stories

The Never Forgettable Night

 

Friends, today the story I am going to tell you is about a very scary incident that took place with me, my mother and my maternal aunt (my uncle's wife) way back in 2002, approximately about twenty one years back.

My father, mother, sister, and I had visited my mother's house in the village for Ganpati festival and celebrated it with happiness and went to sleep, after chatting a lot with each other for a long time. Everything was going on fine until the clock struck two in the night. Suddenly our pet dog, whom we had given to my maternal uncle for safekeeping, as our own house was small, started barking angrily looking at the closed window in front. I, my aunt and mother got up, while others in our house were sleeping fastly. We saw three shadows in front of the window. We thought that they were dacoits and thought that they had come to rob us, but our inner feeling told us that it was something from the other world, since we heard lot of smiling in an evil manner and talking in a whispering manner with each other and they refused to move even a single inch in front of the window. We, scared badly to death, went to bed, reciting God's name. Soon my mother and maternal aunt felt fast asleep and I also.

Suddenly I saw a dream, in which one of those three I saw, was saying while smiling in an evil manner "shall I come in? Shall I?" I looked at the window, badly scared and saw that those three shadows were still standing there and ignored them, with my heart beating fast and I felt I could have a heart attack. I quietly went to sleep and the next morning I forced my parents to pack up our luggage and swore never, ever to visit the place again.

Waiting for your valuable comments and views on this story, very impatiently. Can someone explain me, what was all this about, even in front of God it refused to leave. Would be thankful to you.

Other hauntings by Amchi1986

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amchi1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
10 months ago (2023-07-01)
sds.

It's so nice to "see" you around. Welcome back.

You have said exactly what I think about this story... And pretty much what I think about all the stories of this particular poster.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+7
10 months ago (2023-07-01)
Amchi1986,

Quite difficult to say that it was a paranormal sighting or otherwise. The barking of dog might be for seeing something unusual and it is not necessary that it could be paranormal. As far as the dream is concerned, generally we do get dreams like this once you keep on thinking about something before you go to bed.

It could be that the shadows might be of three persons standing.

But difficult to classify it as paranormal. It might be but without further information or inputs, it is not possible to brand it as paranormal.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+2
10 months ago (2023-06-29)
Amchi1986, Dear oh dear, you certainly have had your fair share of run-ins with the other side.
The only thing I can think of if the images at the window weren't banditry of nature is maybe they were as you thought - some sort of evil.
Try cleansing yourself and where you stay with a ritual for removing negativity.
There are many methods if you search on the internet or have a look at the one my sister uses from a member here called Rookdygin.
Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
+3
10 months ago (2023-06-28)
Hi Amchi1986

I've experienced this myself many times, before a major religious festival,it's like whatever evil there is out there is trying to mock or challenge your beliefs, only the strength of your faith will give you peace of mind to ignore things like that and focus on God when you go through something like that.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: