You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghosts After School

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts After School

 

One day when I was 15, around 2002 - 2003 I came back from school like any normal day. I live in Sofia, so McDonalds was the easiest and great of lunches and I brought some lunch home and I sit to watch a show called Ghost Hunters.

Since I was 3rd grade I started to get interest in the paranormal, because I was different I wanted to believe there's life after death and so on, only this time I was surely receiving a surprise. While I was watching I heard footsteps and knowing my dad and mum are at work and of course neighbours were as well. There was virtually no one that was going to come unattended, they are not such kind of people.

Of course I went and checked the door and there was no one there, so I decided to turn back to my room.

While I was ready to lay down on my bed with the corner of my eye I saw a shadowy hand, almost a demonic one to slide from the wall and to try to grab me, I just jumped, my heart was racing, even now remembering this I just feel uneasy. When my parents came I told them the story but none of them even believed me, they said you are watching too much ghost stories. None the less everything was normal for a couple of days when a dark news came to our family that my grandad on my mums side died, I was devastated, but started to think was that some kind of premonition? Is that what a person see before death of a relative? Was it actually a ghost or my sadness from a heartbreak could of called the spirit?

I will never know, Nothing much had happened to me since then.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, boris_stoynov, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+2
9 months ago (2023-07-19)
Boris Stoynov, My condolences go out to you on your loss.
People tend to have this type of experience. I think he was trying to reach out and say farewell.
Thank you for sharing your story.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
9 months ago (2023-07-18)
Hi Boris

I've had a few pre death "signs" if you will when I lost family and friends, but none were a demonic hand, that's really unnerving, have you had any other experiences after that?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
9 months ago (2023-07-18)
Welcome to YGS.

Hello Boris.

"was that some kind of premonition? Is that what a person see before death of a relative?"

These are very good questions for which there's not a definitive answer.

In my own experience, I have known beforehand about the passing of some relatives and close family friends, though never through such a dark imagery, except for one time in which I dreamed of a Grim Reaper daring me to see what was behind a hospital room door and one of my cousins passed away the following day.

In another instance I had a dream in which I attended the wake of one of my mother's friends, and she died few days later.
And the night before one of my maternal great-uncles' passing, I dreamed of him asking me to sing "Adios Muchachos" (Goodbye my Fellows), a song about the farewell of a dying man to his friends.
Although the passing of a loved one is always painful, I have been lucky to have had mostly mild premonitions that haven't been scary but this is something that not everyone experiences in the same way.

In my opinion, what you saw was probably a premonition about your grandfather's passing, - I'm sorry for your loss.

Other than believing on the existence of life after death, what do you think about the process demise? Do you consider it something "bad"?
Perhaps what you saw was influenced for your personal expectations about death.

This is definitely an intriguing experience.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: