You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Unfortunate Events

Real Ghost Stories

Unfortunate Events

 

I'm sorry but this is going to be a long story. In 2017 my family moved into a new house that was built in the 1800s. Our first 8 months were fine even though I felt really uneasy. My parents got me a little dog to help calm my nerves which helped me. Until one night I was bringing food to my room and she stood in front of the door wagging her tail waiting for me to put it down when she was pulled under the bed and held there for a total of 10 minutes.

Me being 8 was scared to help her so I ran to get my dad and he ran in with his gun and picked up the bed slightly. Whatever it was let my dog go and she ran to me immediately. I then glanced over and saw a black figure of a girl lying under my bed but before anyone else could see she disappeared.

Nobody believed the things I saw until one night my little sister stopped breathing nobody knew and she could've died but a girl who looked just liked me, my dad swears by the Bible he saw her, woke my dad up and before he got out of bed she was gone. My dad was of course mad at me but I was confused because it wasn't me. My dad believed now what I was seeing. All the stuff I was seeing stopped until I hit 15. I started seeing people at the end of my bed at night. I saw a little girl one night laughing and a little boy the other doing the same thing. Then I saw a dead man facing my closet and another girl facing my closet all on different nights. I try speaking to them but they just look at me and smile. Can someone tell me what to do? I'm scared.

Other hauntings by I_love_ducks24

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Iowa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, I_love_ducks24, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
+2
4 weeks ago (2024-04-01)
It's definitely unnerving to have to go through that, from what I've read I'm assuming that this happens every night, do you get any sort of bad or good vibe from these entities?

The best thing you can do is pray, there's nothing more powerful than prayer, now that your dad believes you I think it's a good thing, so maybe talk to him about it and see what he has to say about it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: