You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Series Of Creepy Events

Real Ghost Stories

A Series Of Creepy Events

 

You would think that even though we are in a world wide pandemic and for us here in South Africa being under a nation wide lock down I'd have more time to be able to submit stories and comment on this site, but sadly even at home there's way too much to do, here I shall cover on a few random incidents that has happened to me in the past three months.

The first happened at night when I usually try to fall asleep but fail terribly (hopeless insomniac) so I'm laying in bed eyes closed listening to music when what feels like a cold clammy hand brushes full on my face, needless to say I was shocked because it felt like a really big heavy hand just go down from my forehead to my chin, so I open my eyes looking around trying find a more logical explanation (a huge spider or perhaps a snake, I'd rather take on a spirit any day than a snake or spider) I even switch on my room light and move the covers and search the room, but nothing to be seen.

Second incident also takes place at night where I hear a baby's cry right outside my room window, it continues for like 5 minutes and stops very abruptly, then silence for like a minute and then crying again, this continues for roughly half an hour, I'd like to think it's a cat however in my yard with three large dogs cats keep away, what's crazy is that my bedroom is situated upstairs and there's no trees nearby where a cat or any other creature could stand and make crying sounds, even birds in our area do not sound like a baby's cry.

The last incident happened during the day, it was around 12 or 1 pm and I decided that I would like to take a nap for a while and go to my room, from the opposite edge of my bed I see this short dark ball just move past me out of my room it happened so fast all I could see was a whirl of black dash past me, thinking it's a wild animal that got in the house (again logical explanation, even thou nothing gets past my dogs) I run after it only to search the entire place to find nothing, what's a bit creepy and annoying is that my dogs start howling around 12am and 12pm for about 10 minutes almost every day/night for no reason, usually if other dog, people or any type of animal has to go past our yard they bark like crazy, but this is more like a howling.

Other hauntings by Rajine

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rajine, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-08-29)
If I felt something move across my face like that I'd be up and running out the door! 😨 Then the crying babies or cats outside your window that is upstairs is very creepy. I wonder if the "dark ball" you see might be someone that lived there before you, have you ever done any research on the place before? The dogs clearly seem to be seeing "something" that likes to visit there at 12 am and 12 pm. I have a friend who's husband died at home, and their dogs started howling like crazy staring up at the ceiling. I got goose bumps when you told us about your dogs! Thanks for sharing this fascinating story.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
3 years ago (2021-02-20)
Hello Rajine

Thanks for replying. Your mum's dreams sound vivid. She should Google what they mean. There are a few good sites where you can have your dreams interpreted.

Here's a link to my profile page where all my stories are listed.

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=82592

I look forward to your feedback.

Also I can't vote your karma points up because I've given your comments the daily limit.
I'll come back and try again.

Best wishes,
SWS
😘 ❤ 🤔
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-02-20)
Hi SWS I've only seen your comment now well in the case of the dream, my mum says that she's standing under a huge tree with the rest of my family and they are all praying and this man who she doesn't know appears out of no where and starts telling her to stop praying because it's not going to help at which point he tries to grab her and restrict her from praying.

What is the title of your story I'd love to read about it, thank you for your response and I'll look forward to reading from you
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
3 years ago (2021-02-08)
Hello Rajine,

These occurrences sound very spooky. I'd definitely be scared.

What are the reoccurring dreams your mum has? (I hope you don't mind me asking) The reason I'm asking is because I have reoccurring dreams too. I'd be interested to see if there's a connection with my dreams and my previous unwanted visits from a spirit. (I'll need to research that and do some googling)

I don't know much about dark ball shadows, but perhaps it's a small animal spirit like Melda says.

With the heavy hand, I have had an experience where my hand was flung forcefully when I was sleeping. I posted that experience. If you have time to read it, maybe you may get some answers from the members comments.

I hope you find out what's going. Please keep us posted, and thank you for sharing your experience.

Best wishes,
SWS 😘 ❤
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-07-25)
Hi Melda my mum lives with me, so it's just the two of us.
My mum does say that she has this regular reoccurring dream that creeps her out, but other than that, nothing.
I'm not sure what to think about that black shadow thing, I suppose it could be an animal spirit, but that's the first time I saw it
My dogs only bark and go crazy when someone or another animal lingers by the front gate or gets in the yard other than that they quite relaxed.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-07-25)
Rajine - I recall that you mentioned previously that you had moved away from the family property which appeared to be a rather active supernatural hot spot.

Are you living on your own now or do you share your home with family members or friends? If you do live with family or friends, have they experienced anything similar to what you have described?

It seems that something is trying to attract your attention. A clammy hand on your face by an unseen entity doesn't appear to have much of a logical explanation.

I had a cat which I had to have put down almost two years ago due to an incurable illness and a few months ago I saw what I am convinced was this cat, dashing through my sliding door, past two dogs. I won't go into detail about that but it's possible that the black furry ball you saw could have been the ghost of a cat or other animal.

I know only from my own experience that the dogs I've owned have barked at disturbances and howled when they were locked out of the house for some reason and were stressed or lonely. It only takes one dog to set the rest off, including other dogs in the neighbourhood. There could be more reasons for the howling but I would be inclined to look for logical explanations for that.

The crying baby? I have no idea. I have often read about this occurrence but have personally never experienced it.

Let's see what the others have to say!

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: