You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Few Experiences I've Had Alone

Real Ghost Stories

The Few Experiences I've Had Alone

 

The first one goes way back.I've had asthma since I was real small. One day, I stopped breathing, and I was awake, but I saw my parents carrying me out of my room. I followed asking them what was wrong. My mom was crying and my dad was screaming,"Get to the truck! Get to the truck!".

I heard some thing behind me calling my name, and it was this little troll like figure, saying,

"Come play with me Melody, Come play..."

It scared me, so I kept trying to follow my parents. I remember running behind them saying wait for me. The troll kept calling me, so I turn, and tell it I can't play right now. The only thing is, when my parents got into the truck, I was still outside of it. They backed out of the parking spot, and started driving. I climbed up in the back of the truck, the troll thing close behind, and I got to the window, and just kind of, fell threw it. This is a 1972 dodge truck, so it doesn't have the little back window opening or anything like that.

After that, I remember waking up, and my mom was holding my hand, and she was crying, and she pressed my hand to the glass and said some thing, but I didn't see anything but walls of Lava and fire outside the truck window, then I remember waking up in the hospital, and getting a sucker, and a balloon. To this day, I'm not certain if I had actually died, or was dieing at that point. I was about 3 years old, because it was before my mom went back to work the first time. I asked my mom about it, and she remembers that day, but has no explanation as to how I could have seen them carrying me, or as to what it was chasing me. She said my lips were turning blue, and my eyes were glazed.

The 2nd experience I've had:

When I was about 15, I had my first bout of sleep paralysis. The only thing was, when I woke up to the fact I couldn't move. I felt this heavy breathing on me, and this loud, raspy voice yelling in my ear. I started crying. I was scared. At first, I thought I was having a nightmare, but as I kept trying to move, the more my body would hurt, and the louder the yelling would get. I heard my bedroom door open, only to see my mom walking through out the room, anointing the house; she then bent over me, and anointed me on my forehead, and left hand, then my left foot.

As soon as my mom did that, whatever it was holding me down, and yelling, quit. My mom anointed my little brother as well (we shared a room for a little while, since it was only a 2 bedroom trailer). She then, sat at the foot of our bunk bed, and said that it came into her room first, but she chased it out, and then started praying through out the house.

I told her what was happening before she came in, and she said that after anointing her room, she decided to come to our's, to make sure we were okay. She anointed me first, since I was right there at arms reach. She said that while she was anointing me, she heard it a few times yelling and cussing her.

I've had other experiences, but I think this is enough for now. I will tell the rest another time.

Other hauntings by TwistedWispersNeko

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TwistedWispersNeko, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
See I was wondering, cause I thought it was sleep paralysis, but since my mom knew what was going on, I didn't know what to make of it, so I normally look for answers. And can't really find any normally. The first experience I wasn't sure if it was an out of body, or what had occured, but I remember it really well, except for what my mom said in the truck. Thats the only thing that I can't seem to remember. So that's why I'm a bit confused.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
😆 Whitebuffalo! I had to read your post 2 times to understand it perfectly 😆!You are one of the best writers and one hell of smart person. And to that a good friend. Dont think I'm sucking up 😉.I mean what I said with all my heart. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
No problem Chris, sorry, I did not realise that I am difficult to understand at times. 😊
Just as a further explanation, I feel that the pictures that children receive through these types of instances are those on The Other Side lending validity to what it is that the child is going through. Just as they have their guardians here on earth, they STILL have their guardians from The Other Side helping out. When the spoken/written word is not helping with the explanation, sometimes the PICTURED words help out.
THAT could explain why it is that SOME children do not need the experience explained to them. They already KNOW as someone ELSE has already explained.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
OHHHH!Now I understand better. I realy got your point! With that told I understand better know. I guess his mind could have told a story. Your first post I didn't understand you all the way (You write in a very smart way sometimes hard for me to understand 😆).I guess this is possible. And maybe your right. Thanks for clearing this up for me. I hope to hear from you soon my friend and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Nope, I am not mad at you Chris. And Hello, by the way.
What you say may be, in fact, exactly what happened.
I DO know, that in my working in the medical field, a LOT of hallucinations have been attributed to slowing of the blood to the brain, through a myriad of causes. And I also know that young children tend to have pictures flash that "tell a story".
When looking at the pictures they describe, and the medical situation that they went through, both coincide. The analogies are excellent, and self tailored.
Which points to (scientifically speaking) the MIND showing the child what is transpiring.
I have no doubts that TwistedWispersNeko was close to death. I have no doubts that TwistedWispersNeko saw this Troll from a different standpoint than what he/she SHOULD have being that they were in their Dads arms. I am trying to explain THE TROLL.
If you are having an Out of Body experience, there is a REASON for certain things being in place.

WHY a TROLL?
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Hi Whitebuffalo. I understand where you are getting at and it is a good theory. I usually agree with you but I realy think he had an out of body experience. I have Asthma and I would land in the hospital every year. I fainted a couple of times and once I literally died. I think what Twistedwhisper was saying that he was dieing. I probably passed out and there was no air going to his lungs, blood and brain. This itself could have been the reason why he saw the creature and everything. I hope your not mad at me 😜?I understand your opinion and I to think its possible. No hard feelings 😉.I hope to hear from you soon and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Hello TwistedWispersNeko.
I hesitate to post this comment, as I can clearly see that it goes against what the other thoughts to this experience have been. But I do not get the same feel as the others seem to.
During an asthma attack a persons MIND does NOT shut down. The lungs may slow, the heart rate may weaken, and the ability to reason may get cross wired, but the mind does not flip the switch. I feel that in the panic that most three year olds would feel during a full blown asthma attack, your mind created PICTURES for you to understand what you were going through.
Now that may sound improbable, but think on this. What would be comparable VISUALLY to an asthma attack, to a child, other than that of a "monster" or a "troll" that is enticing you to follow? If you fight him and carry on, you can be with your loved ones that you can clearly see rushing to the truck with you. If you follow him, you will succumb to his powers. Same as that of what happens in the event of an asthma attack.
The second instance I feel was that of a negative entity. Not necessarily a demon, and in fact, I feel that it was NOT a demon, simply a negative spirit. As your Mother was also receptive to the visit, her fast thinking took care of that issue for you. I do not think that was an episode of sleep paralysis as your Mother experienced it just moments before, AND she HEARD it yelling at you.
In most cases of sleep paralysis there IS an audible instance also, but it seems to be a personal experience and not one that is shared. The person laying beside the one receiving the SP may see that something is amiss, but most generally (I say that as I have not read it documented ANYwhere) it is not a shared experience.
Thank you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Oh, Ok. I haven't realised it could have been that.

Yes, I now read the story more carefully and in the 3rd paragraph she says she wakes up.

Sorry TwistedWispersNeko
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
This is a very interesting story. There are theories on what you saw when you actually died. Some say that the mind does play tricks when we are dieing. That the thing called Light in a tunnel is said to be that the mind is doing something that makes us see the light or something like that. I though believe that you had left your body. But entered it later. There isn't a lot of people who were in this situation. Thats why it can not be explained that easily. What was that thing that scared your mom? I couldn't figure it out. Was it the same thing you saw when you were young? Thanks for sharring this very interesting story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
MOTHERPANN (10 stories) (77 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
sounds like she had an out of body experience that you hear about when a person has died. You know where you see yourself and happenings around you and you don't understand why no one around you can hear you or see you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
I'm very confused with your story TWN and I was hoping you could somehow clarify something.

You said you had an asthma attack one morning. You had stop breathing and your parents were carrying you out of your bedroom but in the next sentence you claim you were trying to follow them by running to the truck while speaking to a troll like creature.

All these don't make sense.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: