You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Numerous Things

Real Ghost Stories

Numerous Things

 

Well I live in this house that is over 110 years old. Numerous things have happened in this house that we can't explain. For my birthday I had a couple of my friends stay the night and in the middle of the night we kept hearing the radio turn on and off in the basement, but when we went upstairs earlier that night we had unplugged the radio. We all had started freaking out and my cousin and I went down later on that night after it had stopped and it was unplugged.

We have a piano down in the foyer of our house and every time we play it we hear kids screaming and people talking, we know that it is no one else in the house because I had told my mom about it and she didn't believe me so we all stood in there and while I played the piano you could hear people.

Just the other night I had my friend Jessica stay the night and we were laying on my bed and we both heard a noise out in the hallway so we looked and we saw a black figure walking into my parents' room and we know it wasn't my brother or sister because they weren't even in my parents' room-they were downstairs. When we were about to go to sleep we kept hearing people walking in my room and my door handle kept shaking- we even got that on video.

So many other things have happened in my house, but there are too many to put on here. If you would like to know any others just ask and I'll tell you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tayy16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
Wow.If you do have this video I would to like to see this. I would be verz interesting. Thanks for sharring this storz with us. I hope to hear from zou soon and take care
tayy16 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
We have already cleared everything that has been there before we moved in & that hasn't helped at all. We are trying to have a guy come in and "clean" the house, but the guy hasn't called us back. And I'll upload the video as soon as I can.
Dreamcatcher (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
Hi there.
You might want to clear your house of negative energy. Take white candles and some incense and burn it throughout the whole house, the basement included. While you do this, pray to God to fill your house with His guardian angels and to protect you and keep any harm or evil from entering. Pray this on every enterance to the house, even the doors inside. Be calm when doing this and believe that God will do exactly that. If this doesn't work, go through the house. Anything that looks out of place or make you uncomfortable, needs to go. Trust your instinct. Also checkout the history on your house. You might find something interesting. God bless!
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
Well, I definitely want to see that video you made. Keep in touch with me so I can give you my email.
God bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: