You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Hobo Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Hobo Ghost

 

A year ago I was with my sister and her friends walking down our dirt road when I saw this hobo sitting on the ground with his back against a tree. It's not unusual to see a hobo in our county, but not down our road. So I whispered to my sister,"There's is a hobo over there." She responded, "What hobo?" And to my suprise there was no hobo there anymore. Well then two days ago I went to my friend's graduation party. Me and her are really into the supernatural. She knows everything and has had tons of freaky things happen to her. And you should always listen to her when she says something sort of creepy.

Well, I was telling her about it and when I was done my parents said we had to leave. And right before we left she said,"Keep an eye out for it." Like there was something significant about it. So right now I am kind of creeped out about it and I don't know anything about a hobo ghost or can't find any stories on why it would be significant. But she ask me if it had blue jeans. And it did have blue jeans. And I think it had a hat. It was pretty detailed yet a little transparent.

That same day I saw a big black shadow that defintely was a figure of a man. It walked across my driveway from one side of the woods to the other. I got really freaked out and locked the door because I thought it might be like a psycho killer dude walking in our woods. This one though had no color or detail like the other. This one was opaque. Just a a dark shadow manly figure. Does any one know the significance of the hobo? It would be very appreciated.

Other hauntings by boogoosttella124

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, boogoosttella124, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
I think Kimo is on the right track here. I to believe that the hobo was a residual haunting. I just have that feeling. I liked reading your story. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
boogoosttella124 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
is their a gift to see ghost so detailed. Read my ghost girl storie. When I saw her it was like she was truly there. She was solid and opaque and very very detailed. Yet she was black and white. She was pretty scary becuase she looked like the grudge girl. Also look up ghost hoaxes. Becuase she looked exactly like the ghost that these people made up on their computer. They said if you watched the movie she would come and kill you. Well I watched at my first rental house here in virginia. But I saw the ghost girl at my new house.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
Your sighting of the hobo and the black shadow may be completely unrelated. The hobo may have been eother a residual type haunting, or simply a presence crossing over to be with our Lord that presented itself to you at that time.

The shadow... Have you ever seen anything else like it in this area or any other?

God Bless!
bigpatti87 (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Well I have to agree with Burnz and maybe it is significant because it has came to her but you are the one that is suppose to help or maybe this hobo is the beginning of something that has presented itself to you... Just keep and eye out and don't be scared just keep an open mind and you will have much better experiences because a lot of time they feed off fear

God Bless
Jonathan 😉
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
It may have been someone whome was killed or ran over on that road. You should research the road and it's accident history. You may find what you're looking for. 😁 God Bless.

Mr Burnz

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: