You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Ghosts in my Closet

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts in my Closet

 

I am writing this today to tell you of the ghost and things I saw as a young child. I think I must have been around 4 years old. I'm not sure, when I had my 1st sighting.

It took place in the house my mother still lives in today. If I was to sleep with my bedroom door or closet door open, I would see ghost. The house is a 3 bedroom home and I had this happen in both of the rooms I used to sleep in. I remember always being scared and having to pull the covers over my head to go to sleep. If my bedroom door was open I would see ghostly people walking in through the doorway. If my closet door was open I would see people in my cloths. This happened as far back as I can remember. Finally as I got older I made sure the doors were closed.

I also had a cousin that had a grandmother and great grandmother that passed away and we were lying in the grass on the side of my house looking at clouds. We were talking about how mean her great grandmother was. We both saw a dagger falling from the sky. When we heard it hit and stick in the ground between us, we looked and nothing was there. We both got the heck up and ran in our houses scared to death. She still remembers that until this day.

We also had this weird thing happen to us when we were talking about the same great grandmother. We were both lifted up off the ground. Our bodies were at a slant, feet off the ground. It was as if a cold wind came and picked us up. After we were back on the ground again we both ran home and were scared.

I remember having déjà vu all the time. I still have it sometimes. I used to dream dreams that were so real, I would wake up and it felt like they really happened. I still have dreams like that from time to time. I remember dreaming of snakes as a child and I could feel them crawling all over me. I have had several dreams that I have dreamed more that once over a period of years.

I think the thing that scared me the most, is what I saw in my house my 1st husband and I built. I was pregnant for our 4th child and we were having marital problem. I chose to sleep on the cough in the living room. I was scared and felt as if someone else was watching me. I saw a dark figure of a girl in the kitchen. I was so scared I went back and slept in our bed with my husband at the time.

I know there are so many things that took place with me as a child and even some as an adult. I would love to be able to hear what a true medium has to say about me. Well until later I will enjoy reading about others who have had similar things happen to them.

Other hauntings by motherofsix

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, motherofsix, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SherlockHolmes221b (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-09)
second of all, I believe you. I believe all these stories. This is something I uphold with every fibre of my being. That means that I am very much serious. And lastly, unless they've menaced you in any way, the spirits entering your room may just have be there as a push in the right direction. Finally, may the good Lord keep you and your family.
SherlockHolmes221b (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-09)
First of all, however transparent this sounds, this spirit is no friend to you. While it is true that they cannot cause you any harm directly, they are able to emulate certain hazards, such as that knife incident. And while I am no expert on such things (nor do I appreciate belief in them) your levitations cause me the most alarm. I suggest you contact your spiritual authorities.
pagulpul3 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-26)
It's called psychotelepath. I have it. I connect to what is not there either by word or memory.
Serenity (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-03)
Sorry for the late entry. The dagger falling from the sky and striking the earth between you and your cousin seems really symbolic... Are you and your cousin still close?
motherofsix (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
Sorry it took so long to reply to all of you that commented. I have had some unexspected family matters. 1st I want to thank everyone for reading and commenting. I think girlie said something about the part in my story about the dagger sounding untrue. Well let me explain both my cousin and I saw a dagger fall from the sky way up high from the clouds and when it hit the ground between us (we were laying on our backs looking at the clouds) we turned on our sides gotup and looked where we heard it hit and saw nothing. She is the same cousin that was lifted off the ground with me. I will be writing a stroy about some of the things she has had happen to her also. I also know that dayjaveu is not a dream but having a feeling of something you are doing are being somewhere and knowing that this has happened before just as it is taking place when you have the dayjavue. Thank you all so much and I want you to know I trully enjoy reading others stroies. I also love finnally being able to tell my stories and not being scared people will think I am crazy. God bless you all. 😁 ❤
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-15)
Thanks for sharing! I as well as everyone look forward to reading your other events. I have had dajavus however they more as a child and then in my teens but, recently have not had any. I know there was a differnt name for when you have a dream over and over again. I cannot recall what it was called. I do know it's not dajavu. Dajavu is when you experiment or are at a place that you know you have seen or been before. I remeber someone gave a full decription of what exactly it was I think it was Bellisima but cannot remeber.
Thanks for sharing.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
HI, I'm no medium but I might help. I believe in some things you say and don't believe in others things you say. I maen a knife coming from no where. I need to let you know not to be mean or any thing but GHOST CAN'T HURT YOU! So that knife could have been thorwn by someone behide you or something. I hoped I helped a little.
GIRLIE 😁 (:
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Wow this was a very interesting story. The part that picked you up was very scary. It maybe a little hard to believe but hey. This is paranormal. There are a lot of things that can not be explained 😁.I believe in your story. Thanks for sharring and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-13)
Welcome motherofsix and thank you for an intriguing story!

Like Kim, I'll be looking forward to reading more from you. 😊
Tonith (1136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
It's odd for two different people to experience the same phenomenon like with the dagger. I don't know what to make of that. Do I think it was the spirit of the mean great grandmother? Possibly. If she was ill tempered in life maybe she's the same in death. Again when it comes to hormones like with teens or pregnant women I think weird dreams or events can manifest but again I think it's us doing it. Stress can do weird things to the mind. All that said you may also just be sensitive to the beyond and you may experience phenomenon through out your lifetime. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Oglegen (6 stories) (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
This is a great story, thanks very much for sharing! My Grandpa says that when he dies he is going to haunt me and hound me and I'm very scared! I hope there aren't going to be any daggers falling out of the sky or winds that lift me off the ground!
esha (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
wow the dagger falling from the sky woulda did it for me, I woulda been scared outta my mind!
ghost_hunter997 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
id just like to say that I have dejavu all the time etc one time I had a dream that my friend got hit by a motorbike then the next morning I heard that he had pulled out of his drive and got hit by a motorbike (he was on a bike at the time) so I know exactly how you feel

God bless 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
Thank you for taking the time to share some of your experiences with us. I would love to hear more of what you have witnessed and been party to.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: