You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Bad Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Bad Spirits

 

I am not a good story teller and not so good in English. I hope everybody understands my story. My family rented a house for two years near our real house. My father didn't want to transfer there because its money to waste. We are 6 in the family and my mother has a friend who wants us to rent her newly bought house. Without knowing the story of that house we transferred there urgently.

I really don't know why our neighbors kept looking at us and seemed like they were hiding something from us. It had been a month. We have no new friends and they are our neighbors, until one time one of my friendly neighbor told us something about the house.

"Many people rented that house and no one can stay in it for a year, they only stay months."

I asked her why and she said that the real owner of the house was an old man who died in the room were my parents sleep. And my father's friend who rented that house before told him that his son also died there. I asked my father's friend if it is true, and he said yes.

Before we transferred in to that house, they helped to fix some part of the house and they saw foot prints of a boy. They wondered where it came from. No little child entered that place. Maybe he is the boy who died there, told the guy my brothers friend. One year passed so fast. We also experienced some scary things in that house. We experienced sounds every night coming from the comfort room but we just ignore it.

Also our maid told us her experiences every time she's alone in the house. Then one time at 3am I'm sleeping in my room, I dream a boy is at my feet, he's staring at me and I can't move my body! I really felt scared of that boy because he looked so scary. I can't recognize his face because its blank face. No nose, no eyes but I'm sure he is a boy, every night I experience that night mare that's why I slept in the room of my parents. Then I told my parents about my night mare and they were worried about me.

They also experienced some things inside the house but they just ignored it. I tell it to my friend. She also experienced one night she came to the house and want to visit me. She knocked and somebody answered. She thought that's me but that time the whole family was in the night swimming pool. One of my neighbors tells her. She run and cried to her mother because she was really scared. Finally we transfer to our real house and thank God he saved us from bad spirits.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, illah18, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

yaksters (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-29)
How did you know that it is a boy's footsteps? I just want to ask. Nothing more nothing less.
illah18 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
hello... Tnx for trusting and reading my story... 😁 and I promise ill share more of my experiences... Tnx guys
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
Even though the little boy put me in mind of the movie The Grudge, I really do not feel that there were bad spirits in this house. I do have a question about your Mothers friend wanting you to rent, but not sharing a bit of history before you moved in, but then she WAS trying to RENT the house.
When your friend came to visit with you (when you were all in the pool) was the door locked or latched tightly? You wrote that she thought it was you answering the door, but did not mention if SOMEONE was standing AT the door. Did the door just swing open on it's own?
Thank you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
Hi and thank you for sharring this very interesting story with us. I have to say that your english is great! Your story was very easy to rerad and I understood everything very easily. Good job 😁.I Have to say the experiences you and others had in that house are very scary. For me I would go crazy if I had to go through all of this. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
You did very well explaining your story without English being your first language. It seems in your country spirits are considered to be fact while here in the states people still debate the issue. I think the place was definitely haunted and the neighbors didn't want to tell you until you were ready to know by your own experiences. I'm a little confused about who opened the door for your friend. Did she think it was you that opened the door only to find you out in the pool along with all other family members? Or did the door open and she just let herself in? Glad you no longer live there. It was haunted.
nightshadower (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-26)
ghosts hold hate towards any new owners, because they see the house as theirs. Its a good thing that you and your family are all ok. I experienced many ghosts during my life time, some were violent, others were harmless.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
that sure is scary and glad you and your family live there anymore and also Maybe you should check on the histery of the house and see why the bad spirt there for a reason.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: