You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Ghostly Airplane

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Airplane

 

This is my second true ghost story. I have so many experiences that I am going to try and submit them all. About thirty years ago, I was on my lunchbreak. I was returning back to work. I was driving down the street next to Centennial Park in Nashville when I spotted a giant white passenger airplane. It was hovering just over the trees. I had never seen anything that was that white. Instead of regular airplane wings, it had angel wings. Beside the wings were letters and numbers that were midnight blue. I could not remember any of them. I do remember how two of the passengers looked like. One was a girl, who was waving at people on the sidewalk below. The other was a man that was reading a paper. I realized that I was the only one seeing all this because the people walking on the sidewalk were completely unaware of what was right over their heads. Finally, a car was blowing at me from behind. I pointed at the airplane, but they continued to blow. I was backing up traffic. I was about three blocks from where I worked. I got back there as quick as I could and went on up to the fourteenth floor, which I worked on. I ran over to the windows and looked for the mysterious spooky airplane. I have never spotted that airplane again. Of course, all my co-workers thought I was crazy. But I know what I saw. I only wish that I had pulled my car over and parked. I could have continued to watch this supernatural angel-winged airplane.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

CalypsoKimm (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-06)
I would be creeped out if I saw something like that, but it's very interesting!
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-09)
since you were driving, let's hope it wasn't a dream or you have worse things to worry about on a daily basis. Like killing others to and from work. Assuming you weren't I have no idea what the vision could have been. A time shift is interesting, though I don't see why others wouldn't see that. And if it was a vision you'd have to wonder why it wasn't something that you could readily understand unless it was meant to encourage you on a more subcontious level.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Never heard of a sighting like this--I'm with you, whitebuffalo.
I could've told her that plane was'nt going to be there by the time she looked for it again, though. 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-02)
You know, Sherry, I have not ever heard of such a phenomenon, so I really can not offer an explanation or thoughts on the why's or what the (beep)'s. But this is very interesting. I can not imagine what would have gone through my mind when I noticed that no one else had even seen this plane! Thank you for another great story.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
I would have to say that this special plane made itself visible to you for some reason or another. It sounds as if it was relating a trip to the 'other side', or Heaven, what ever your belief system may be, however with the wings, it makes me wonder if the signifigance isn't there in a Biblical fashion.

Fascinating story!

God Bless!
Kim
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-29)
WOW! Interesting story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Weird though but interesting. I enjoyed reading your story. 😊
him (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-28)
Its kind of hard to belive but it is interesting. it was good that you could remember just that.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-03)
I think this "angel airplane" made itself seem just to you for a special reason. Maybe(if I'm not mistaken)it was trying to tell you something, well or trying to communicate. I think that is appeared as a sign from God, you know? Maybe it was God's sign to you to let you know something special that is unique only for you. I don't know if I'm right, and I can never prove that I am but at least that's my opinion. I really do think that is was seen to you for something special, but to find out will not be easy(or possibly impossible). Well, for now I'm done. I really hope you had a Happy new year. bye
UFO Hunter (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-04)
Or a plane from a future dimension.

Some aeronautical scientists believe the planes of tommorow, will have bird-like "morphing wings" wings instead of fixed wing structures allowing horizontal landing as well as take off, which perhaps is a possibility that this craft is a crossover from a time shift. See the following link: -

http://www.primidi.com/2004/04/25.html
UFO Hunter (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-04)
Perhaps it was an unidentified flying object - the angel wings could have been for effect, for human beings who saw it. To make them discount an alien cause.
Lil_red231 (guest)
 
18 years ago (2006-10-11)
WOW! Great story. I can't wait to hear more too.
ratterrier68 (guest)
+1
18 years ago (2006-10-07)
Man thats weird ....i think you probably have some kind of psychic power!! =)Thats mean ....i wouldn't think you were crazy..cause i believe in any supernautral stories!!!
SPIDER (guest)
+1
18 years ago (2006-10-03)
Had a dream so much like this its incredible. In my dream I watched the plane fly away and noone saw any of it. Are you sure this wasn't a dream you had also? Its so spooky!!!!! I have chill bumpbs now!!!!
Roy (guest)
 
18 years ago (2006-10-02)
This is one of the most fantastic tales I have ever heard. Can't wait to hear more.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: