You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Boy in my House

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boy in my House

 

To tell this story, I have to begin by saying ghosts are very real. In my home, there is the spirit of a little boy. At night, you can hear him walking around the house, making noises, playing with my little sister's toys. When trying to sleep, he would shake my bed. This has happened many times before. I have a night light in my room for when my nephew sleeps over. One night, the night lights up the whole room, while I just laid in bed, for a quick second the room went pitch black, I thought it might have just been my eyes adjusting to the dark. But then all of a sudden, with such slow creepiness, very very slowly the room went black... as if someone was covering the light. I was the only one in the room. I ran out the room. I have pictures of this ghost. My sister and mother have seen this little boy. He's a very white pale ghost color. I've spoken with him on a ouija board in my home. He's 12 years old. He died in the early 80's. Between things moving around a whistling at night to my bed shaking... there are ghosts.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

phenonw (1 stories) (32 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-16)
NO! Never, Never burn a Ouija board! The evil that came threw it will be trapped with you! Tell it in the name of Jesus Christ to go back where it came from. That it may not bother you or any of your family. Then weigh the board down and throw it into a lake or river. The water will keep it from coming back.
Phenonwrestler [at] sbcglobal.net
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
It is a demon, invited by you via the Ouija Board. Get and use a gallon, or more, of Catholic Holy water, and rebuke this devil in the names of Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel. I hope there's still time. God bless. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
Definitely get rid of the ouijia board. You are probably not getting accuratte answers to your questions and just by using the thing, l you may invite more trouble to you and your home than you can imagine. I can not believe the stores sell this things as toys. They are NOT toys and are NOT to be trusted. Burn it. Remove it from your home and burn it.

God Bless!
Halica (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-27)
I experienced the Ouija a few years back... Its not joke so many things happened to me and my family... Get RID OF IT
XoXA.Girl-- (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
Sorry but this doesnt seem all that scary! I have had worse thingshappen to me! So please don't take this the wrong way or anything butmaybe youshould see what I have experinced!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-11)
If I have said this once I have said it a thousand times. Do not play with a ouija board. It is not a game, it is a doorway to a place that is better left locked. The ouija board lies, it only tells you things you want to hear to gain your trust and when it does it will get you to invite it in and you may not even realize that you did. Once the door is open it is almost impossible to close. My adivce is to get rid of the ouija board and if you really want to be rid of the spirit ask it to leave and go into the light and be at peace. You can also ask your pastor to bless the home, or a Native American Shaman or someone versed in smudging to perform a blessing ceremony on your house.
Mairaj (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-09)
Hi Matty,
Your story is really scary, what else did this boy say to you when you spoke to him using the ouija board. I mean why is he shaking your bed? Is he trying to scare you or get your attention. I have been told many times that ouija boards are evil and etc etc. But I'm not sure, even I myself is tempted to buy and use ouija board to find out whether my workplace is haunted as it is rumoured to be. Please do reveal more details if you can. My e-mail address:
mairajkhan87 [at] hotmail.com
Victoria (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-09)
Matt, you may have received answers about the little boy from the ouija board but at the same time you have opened a very dangerous door. Those ouija boards are nothing but pure evil and you will unlock demons that will wreak havoc in your life. Some even follow people around to other homes even after they've moved out. Look around this site for other ouija board stories and do some searches on the internet. You'll find many others giving you the same response as I. Please be careful. You may have opened up a big can of worms and not even know it yet.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: