You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Child Spirit Or Demon?

Real Ghost Stories

Child Spirit Or Demon?

 

This experience is a continuance from my journey back home from the hospital. As I wrote in my last story, I felt very uneasy going home. It wasn't until nightfall that I new something was wrong, I started to feel scared.

I fell asleep and I started to dream. I was holding my baby, she was dressed in white dress and a bonnet. I was on a balcony and as I looked down it looked as if I were in a bottomless pit, I felt my baby put her hand on my face and she pulled it towards her, when I turned to see her it was a little boy who then proceeded to choke me, as I fought him I threw him down. There was only darkness surrounding me, while he fell I could hear him laugh.

These dreams with this child continued for about three days. My mother rented an apartment next to hers, so I could have somewhere to live on my own. I moved out and that same day I began to hear a child crying. The next day I took a nap and it was about noon, the baby was also asleep, when I opened my eyes to see her I saw a little boy, he was so white, with some sort of glow around him. He was watching me curiously, I closed my eyes and opened them again to see if he was gone but he was still there.

I got up and again I began to hear a child crying, I followed this weeping sound, it was coming from a closet, when I opened it, it stopped. Well this went on for sometime.

I decided I was going to name him Isaac. He did all sorts of things everyone was afraid of him, and I mean everyone because he made his presence known to everyone in my family. We had a priest come bless our homes, but nothing happened he remained.

I would clean my apartment, when he cried I would sing to him and I could clearly hear him hum. He messed with the chairs in the dining room, I always had to put them back, three times to be exact before he would quit.

He talked to me when I lay in bed trying to sleep, I don't remember anything he said to me. One day in December, nineteen ninety four my family and I were at my apartment for a little get together, while we were having a conversation my lamp turned on, we all looked at each other, we already knew who it was I went to turn it off he turned it back on at this point we left my apartment. If I left I could see him pull down the blinds to look out the window when I came back he did the same.

After four months this entity finally left. He left with a friend of the family in January and I remember it like it was yesterday. He wasn't a believer he cursed this entity he mocked it. He said things like "send him home with me I'll show him" we stood in silence as he continued with his mocking and foul language.

When it was time for him to leave, he pulled out his car I saw the boy wave bye to me, I ran to mom and told her what had happened and that he was finally gone. Never again did I see him BUT our friend did he has moved twice since then and the boy goes where ever they go nothing seems to stop him.

Other hauntings by fallenangel94

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fallenangel94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
That realy sounds like a scary thing. Thanks for sharring your story with us. I think Kim gave you some good theories. To be honest I never did think about thhem but now I will. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-04)
Hi fallenangel94 and thanks for sharing your story with us! I know I'm commenting a bit late so sorry!

This was really a very interesting story you shared with us! First of all, congratulations for your baby! Since you were pregnant and you had a baby, maybe the little boy knew that and just wanted a mommy. You must be partly glad that the boy went but your friend must be angry and sad! Hope the little boy finds peace and goes to rest! Thanks and hope to reading more stories from you!

Biemaster
fallenangel94 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-03)
Hello Bellamorte, I believe he is evil. I never thought it was wise for me to confront it like so many did. That is why I also believe he didn't bother me as much. The person he left with is my fathers friend. But see this man challenged him, he had it better with him than with I.I also think that for most to encounter something like that would be pretty frightning evil or not. 😐
BellaMorte (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-03)
A couple of things stand out in this story. First the boy was frightening to be around second he actually left your home to follow someone else, whom he is now apparently torturing.

He sounds like a malevolent spirit to me, perhaps a demon in the early stages of oppression, but on the otherhand, it seems a bit to mild to be a demon. I'm not sure what to make of it. Definitely unusual.
fallenangel94 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
Hi Wildone, Thanks for commenting. Yes unfotunantly he is or he was if the boy is already gone, but I do hope he has learned his lesson he wasn't very wise when it came to the spirit world or things of other dimensions. He was soooo skeptical. I didn't feel so bad for him it was the children I felt for because they were so young and he didn't explain to them or comfort them. He fought with this entity on a daily basis and they didn't understand why. 😢
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
I think that whe he realized that he couldn't get you as shaken up as everyone else he just accepted that you were not going anywhere. It's funny how they will try and torment you to get rid of you only to realize that they can't they give up and go on with their extistence like nothing ever kept them from doing so. I'm sorry to hear that their experiences with him were not so good, but that was his way of getting back them for speaking the way that they did. He got used to you and now they have to get used to him and accept them and he will probably change to them like he did towards you.
fallenangel94 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
hello Laura, Thanks for the comment, I just wanted to tell you that I wasn't always so comfortable around him there were times when I had to tell him to be quite because he was freaking me out, I didn't say it like that but I did tell him in a very nice voice to stop making noises because I was feeling a little scared and believe it or not he would stop. I'm GLAD that I don't see him anymore and frankly when people bring up the subject I try to avoid it but it is over now and I do Thank GOD for that. 😁
fallenangel94 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
Hello Autumnsmommy, The dream had a lot to do with what was happening, you see this boy I named Isaac was the one in my dreams. And it happened as soon as I got home from the hospital He wasted no time. I don't know why he tormented me in my dreams, but this was only in the begining because after that he seemed seemed to like me around he did things to bother others when I wasn't there. 😊
fallenangel94 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
Hi Kim, I appreciate the prayer, I don't think he was very friendly especially towards people who hurt me. Know the day he left with my parents friend we recieved a call that same day, he was very distressed. His experience with that child was so bad. He was definitely there to scare this man out of his mind. He hid money,fruit,toys,articles of clothing, he rang the doorbell over and over again, night and day. His children would wake up in the morning to find this entity right in their face. They begged him to make him leave but he couldn't he was to proud to ask for help. So his wife asked me questions, she wanted to know if what he was doing to them he did to me, my answers were alawys no but he did do them to my boyfriend, and that's only because after I told him not to ever say anything to him, he decided that it would be a good idea to challenge him. 😐
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
That's funny! It's funny cause your friend cursed him and the little boy left with him like "Ha I'll show this guy, he doesn't knwo me every well." I'm glad that you came to terms with him and knew how to commincate with him without him getting mad or anything. The dream is the part that I truly don't understand. Is it right after you had your baby? I had dreams that would scare the crap out of me right after I had my daughter.

I dreamt one night, and I hate to repeat it, that I heard people talking in my daughter's room and I got up to check on her. When I made it to her door I saw people standing all around her and I finally got to her and noticed that they were performing surgery on her.

That creeped me out! From that night on I don't even want to take her to the doctor's for a check up. I'm glad that everything worked out for you and your family and that you guys could finally get some rest!
Wildone (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
I think there are levels of spirits. There are the ghosts that so many of us are trying to figure out, then spirits, and I think there are levels of them. Kind of like in a chain of command. Not really a good comparison, but I do not know many flowery words to describe that. There are lesser and higher beings, I guess that is better.
I do not think this was a demon. I think a rambunctious boy child, but not demonic. Have you ever heard someone talking about their son and hearing "he is ALL boy"? That is how I think this one to be.
Guess your friend should not have extended THAT invitation, is he is regretting it now?
Laura1103 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
This was a very intresting story. Thankfully this entity was not harmful and I am amazed that you were not scared because I would have been. I think you did a good job taking care of the situation. 😉
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
Many of these entities that have never been human take on the form of a human that they think may be of some comfort to the person they are 'bothering'. I am not sure if it is because it is felt that the individual may let its guard down more or it may be easier to relate to this way, there are many theories.

I am not sure exactly what it was that was plauging you, however I am glad it choose to move on! Hopefully, your family friend will never mock or antagonize the paranormal relm again.

I will say a prayer for you and for your friend.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: