You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: First Ghost Encounter Experience

Real Ghost Stories

First Ghost Encounter Experience

 

In my teenage years, 13-17 years old, I'd feel a tingling sensation through my body, especially in my hands and fingertips. When I'd be by myself in my bedroom, and had my music on too loud, I'd think "oh I'll turn it down in a minute I'm busy". I'd get the feeling in my hands, and sense someone in the room with me. Then my music would turn down by itself. I would stand there in shock because it was the first time any thing like that had happened to me.

Another time when I was watching telly, I went to the toilet. I thought to myself "I'm going to watch something else" and then I got that tingling feeling in my body. When I got back to my room, the channel had changed on the telly. This was when I thought to myself "I have got physic abilities, or a ghost is listening to my thoughts".

When it came to bedtime, I'd get scared because I'd always feel like someone was watching me. One night I woke up to a breeze on my face. As I turned around to get out of bed, there was a man standing near my telly. He had a beard. It was like a black mass. I was so scared I screamed.

Night after night, I kept seeing him. One night I woke up he was at the end of my bed, crouching down. He ran around my bed and toward my side of bed. This was the most terrifying night of my life. After that I continued seeing him nearly every night of the week.

I got more confidence as I grew older. I wished to myself that I'd see him that night and my wish came true. He appeared in my room, and I asked "What do you want?" I asked the question in my head, not out loud. Then the black mass came toward me with his hands cupped in each other. Like he wanted me to give him something.

The weird thing is when my Nanna moved homes, she had a wardrobe with a life size mirror on it. She gave it to me. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I'd see skeletons coming out of the mirror. I saw certain friends from school looking in the mirror. When they realized I was awake they turned around real quick and stared at me.

I told my dad that I thought there were spirits haunting the house. A few days later, I went to see my Nanna and she said "Do you have that wardrobe up in your bedroom?" I told her "Yeah why?" She said "Have you been seeing a ghost?" I told her what I had been seeing. She agreed with me, and said that was why she got rid off it. She would see things.

After that I watched a TV program about the Chinese, ghosts, and how they cover there mirrors at night to stop ghost entering the house. And to stop ghosts from using the mirrors as portals. That's what I did for like three years of my life. I covered my mirrors with old bed sheets, and IT WORKED.

I felt so much happier and I could get a full nights sleep.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, secondsight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Wonderful! Do not get rid of it, just cleanse it. That way your "visitor" can go Home, and YOU can have his beautiful antique.
Thank you.
secondsight (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-22)
thank you for all comments...

And I haven't seen the man lately... Which is good and I think my nana thought it would stop the hauntings and I don't think she purposely gave me wardrope so id get the haunting shes not nasty... Haha I have still got the wardrope in my bedroom no intention of getting rid of it
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-22)
I really hope that the reason your Nanna gave you this magnificent piece of furniture was that she had HOPED to end the visits that she was receiving. I would THINK that she had no thoughts of it possibly traveling along with the wardrobe. Perhaps she thought that the move from HER location, to YOURS would have "aired out" anything that may have been attached to it.
Or maybe she did not think of it at all.
Perhaps you should cleanse the wardrobe, so that you can enjoy it, ghost free.
Thank you.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
I agree with them that Its not right that Your grandma give you something that will come out of portal.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
I agree with Surya! Why would your loved one give you something she knew was dangerous? That's not very nice at all. I'd be pretty scared if I were you! Did the bearded man ever try to contact you again? I'd be very curious as to what he needed from me, but then that's me! He just sounds like a nice man that was looking after you.

Blessings,
DA
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
That was not very nice of your Nanna to give you a haunted wardrobe. I hope you asked her why she passed it on to you instead of getting rid of it. Now you very wise to follow the Feng Shui but what are you going to do with the wardrobe, keep it or get rid of it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: