You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Burn

Real Ghost Stories

Burn

 

Four years ago, there was a boy at our school named Remmy. Remmy liked fire. Long story short, he was expelled from the school for trying to set fire to the gym... A lot of people liked to tease Remmy; you would have described him as one of the "nerds" or the "freaks". I stood up for Remmy a lot, even when I shouldn't have.

When he told me about his plan to set fire to the teacher's lounge, I had to back out. He yelled at me and called me a traitor. I didn't think he would go through with it until the one day we had an unscheduled fire evacuation. We heard the fire trucks zoom down the street, and realized it wasn't a drill.

I saw Remmy walk out of the back gym exit, where the fire was reported to have started, and a couple of the football players tackled him as soon as they saw him. It was during their football practice, and obviously, one of the football players saw him do it. It was not very surprising. He was the only one in the whole school that would have pulled off something like that. Anyways they tackled him to the ground and took him to the principle. He cleaned out his locker and moved to another school.

Two years later, he died. He was in a house fire (not very surprising); he got out safely, but died two days after.

About a month or two ago I woke in the middle of the night to the smell of smoke. I ignored it because my mother smokes and sometimes she will get up early to smoke.

A couple of days after that, I awoke to a searing pain on my arm. I ignored it and got back to sleep. At school the next day my friends asked me what happened to my arms and sure enough, there were burn marks up and down my arms.

Can someone please tell me what they think happened? I need help with this. It has been going on for awhile now, on top of the whole Payton thing.

Other hauntings by black_blood_bella

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, black_blood_bella, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

samsam0411 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
looks like remmy is mad at you. Whatever you do, DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE
triscint (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
I think maby remmy has a grudge against you. You did nothing wrong but to him your still a traitor. What ever you do stay away from any fire. He may try to hurt you with it.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
I agree with a few of the others and feel this is guilt (happens to the best of us... The ones who are good enough to feel guilt).

You did nothing wrong, although you may feel you have. Anything to do with fire may make you think of your old friend, but let it go however you can... And let him go as well.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Remmy sounds like a very tortured soul... Both in life and now possibly in death.

I will say a prayer for him to be released from this torture and pain and be able to move on.

Thanks for taking the time to share with us!

God Bless!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Hm...it might be a rash, as Luca suggested. It could also be a guilt thing. Either way, if it doesn't happen again, you should be okay. If it keeps happening, get checked out by a doctor first to make sure it's nothing medical and then try asking Remmy if he will leave you alone if he's with you. If that doesn't work, perhaps try a cleansing of your room and your aura.

Warmest blessings,

DA
black_blood_bella (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
I meditate a lot. Tiggy, I am not religious, although I do believe that there is a higher order. The other day I saw a fire and Remmy's face popped up in my head. After I meditated today, I didn't feel any better than I have been. I have been known to let my guilt over come my feelings and the burn marks have become less serious. But I fear that telling my parents would just make the entire matter worse... I myself am 15, only a sophmore. I use meditation often, but I am looking for new induction methods. I use self-hypnosis though, so I guess I really couldn't call it meditating... Remmy and I conversed in the years following his death, which wasn't unussual because our parents had been friends since high school. It really didn't happen suddenly. But the events were minor after he died, and very explainable.
Tiggy (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Remmy is not haunting you, but your own guilt over the situation has gone on too long unchecked. That is to say, over time it has festered (most likely on a subconscious level), and now you are actually beginning to show outward signs of this guilt. Ever heard of the stigmata? Or hysterical blindness? Such conditions, while different in some obvious respects, are of the same nature of those injuries you are describing.

This does NOT mean you are insane or anything like that! Rather, it should only suggest that you are highly sensitive and are in the possession of an incredibly powerful, suggestive mind.

Meditate/pray on it - and go through lots of positive self talk. See a counsellor if need be.

You will get through this. Don't be afraid.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
I get the feeling and I could be wrong, that you hold some guilt for not taking this kid seriously. You too were only a kid at the time so cut yourself some slack. He ended up expelled and then died 2 years later. Were you still friends? Or did he scare you so much you didn't want anything to do with him? Maybe he resented that in his sick mind and paid you a little payback. Hard to say. I'm sure you were not surprised by the means of his demise so maybe what you experienced was more suggestable than paranormal. Not saying this is the case. This is just my plausible view of it.
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
Correct me if I'm wrong (my math sucks), but Remmy died two years ago, right?
Why such a sudden re-appearance? By the by, what happened to his family? Does he have any siblings?

It strikes me odd that your friend is causing you these burns after two years.
The scientist in me suggests it could aso be a rash.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
ooooooooooo scary shiate. Remmy has not passed over or has some unfinished business and wants your help may be. Have you spoken to your parents and shown them the burn marks? Sorry how old are you by the way? I do not feel it would be appropriate to recommend any sort of cleansing unless you are old enough to do so yourself. You might want to begin by speaking to Remmy. Ask him what he wants, does he need help crossing over? That is a start.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: