You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Tesse And My Father-in-law's Message

Real Ghost Stories

Tesse And My Father-in-law's Message

 

My father-in-law had been sick of acute renal disease; he even had to undergo dialysis for almost a year before he finally retired.

In the last week of November 2007, he was confined already in the hospital because his situation got worse.

My husband and his other siblings had already accepted that it's time that they let go of my father-in-law. They are still waiting for my sister-in-law who is based in Canada. A day after Sherry arrived from Canada, my father-in-law gave up.

Some of their cousins and other relatives went to the hospital as well when they learned what happened. While we are waiting for the funeral service, everyone was sad of course. Suddenly Tessa, one of his grandchildren spoke..."He is happy now; he doesn't want us to grieve for him now he feels no more pain and sufferings..." All of us looked at her... And she continued..." He is there sitting... And he is smiling."We didn't feel scared at that moment and one by one we gave our message to "him" apparently.

My sisters-in-law and other siblings wanted the Internment to be held in a private funeral parlor to be able to accommodate more people, But Tessa contradicted it. She said my father-in-law wants the Internment to be held in their own house.

His children insisted on what they wanted, they spoke to him through Tessa. And Tessa spoke to "him" and explained why they want the internment be held in a private funeral parlor.

And we believe He agreed finally, when Tessa smiled and said..."It's okay with him now."

During the whole time that it was happening, we didn't feel scared at all because we know it's him and he wouldn't want to scare us, he just wanted to convey his message.

Tessa was believed to have psychic ability even when she was still young.

Other hauntings by marie2286

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, marie2286, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
Sounds like Tessa has the gift. Glad she was able to be the mediator. While I think it's important to discuss how one wants their final wishes carried out I also think once one sheds this body, what we thought was important no longer is. I don't want any service or funeral. Just cremation. My family already knows this and should they choose to do something different when the time comes that's up to them. They knew where I stood on it but emotions run high when someone passes and people are apt to do what makes them feel better in a time of stress. Frankly, I don't think it matters all that much to the one on the other side. Their earthly life is over and all that, do this or do that when we were alive pales and is insignificant when we pass. If someone is not at rest I rarely think it has to do with how they were interred.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
you should sit down and talk to tessa about that she may have been greiving a bit to much but she, like hazzard said may have a gift that many throw away after a few years.
marie2286 (4 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
tessa was already 18 years when it happened, she is really gifted because that is not the only time it happened to her, she said she frequently have experiences with ghostly beings.
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
im sorry for your loss, how old was Tessa at the time? I've read numerous stories about young children having sight but if she's older then she must have a real gift
It must be a comfort to know that you managed to keep all the arrangements to his wishes
😊
Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: