You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Or Dream?

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Or Dream?

 

This happened in a course of several months. I am aware of what an incubus is and I have read stories of people that have had incubus encounters. After reading these stories I was able to find certain similarities with my own experience which lead me to believe that I may have had or will SOON have an encounter.

I am eighteen years old and I no longer live at home. I have just got used to living away from home (not sure if this has anything to do with the encounter or if this plays a factor in it) but I have had "sex" dreams in the past but the ones I have had recently have been unlike any other.

In the dreams I have sex with a very handsome man (he does not resemble anyone I've seen before. In the dreams the sexual encounter is eerily REAL! The feelings and sensations are so real that I sometimes wonder if I am dreaming at all. I know some may say they are just "wet dreams" but I beg to differ. I awaken sometimes with pressure around my inner thighs as if I actually had sex in REAL life (I'm not a virgin so I know what it feels like). These dreams have reoccurred several times over the past month and sometimes I have awoken tired or fatigued. They always include the same attractive young male. Well, this is where it gets pretty weird...

The other night as I was lying in bed the room became very warm, so I slept with just a shirt and panties. The heat in the room became even more uncomfortable so I slept with my legs spread, and on my back. As I fell asleep I had the same dream with the same guy, but it was different... I woke up (at least I think I did! It's so confusing I don't know what to believe) and it felt as if I was asleep but I wasn't. I could feel the person or entity on me and it was stimulating me, caressing me and penetrating me. It felt as if it lifted me off the bed in mid air. The strange thing was that I was not afraid... I actually wanted it to continue. It finished and I drifted back off to sleep.

The next morning I was confused as to whether it had happened or not but I was convinced that it DID. The weird part was that there was a whitish clear very pungent fluid in my underwear! I believe it to be semen (oh god I sound crazy!). I felt very relaxed though and not scared at all. The only thing that causes me some doubt is the fact that I have a dog that sleeps with me, and she is extremely protective.

If this entity had manifested than my dog would surely have growled or barked. I also read somewhere that entities fear dogs so is there any way that this WAS an incubus? If so why hadn't my dog barked or growled? I have had an experience in a graveyard when I brought my dog with me and she began to bark at a grave stone. When I went to investigate all the hair on her body was standing up and she would not go near the headstone... So CAN dogs see entities or maybe they can't see an INCUBUS, so that maybe she could not sense the incubus as she'd sensed the ghost at the grave yard?

Any opinion? Comments? I really am confused! DID I encounter an incubus?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mulattospirit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

meow89 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
I've had a similar experience, I was about 12 (still a virgin) never even thought about sex at that age. One night I was sleeping and somehow saw a muscular black man with glowing red eyes he penetrated me, and it hurt then it stopped and I woke up, very scared. Then about a week later I had a dream I was riding in a car down a long dark road with trees all around and there was a young (about 15 years old) man standing in the road he was black with the same glowing red eyes as the possible incubus. That dream also woke me out of my sleep and I was scared, I don't know what to make of those dreams, it was the only time I've been potentially visited my a demon. I believe they do indeed exsist though.
juneberry (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
I've had a similar experience however it left me terrified and I prayed instinctively! What it was that was groping me left me alone after that. I'd be scared senseless if I was experiencing what you experienced.
I know not everybody here is a Christian but I am and I thank God for protecting me from that being that was groping me. I think if God wasn't there I might have died or it would have tried to possess me.
Casp3r (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
this is where somhairle is wrong. Animals tend to sense and stir at most entities, so i;ve noticed, when I was younger I had stayed at my friends house many times and though I new her house was very haunted indeed, I was not affraid, the spirits seemed peacful and the haunting in her main floor seemed very peaceful and serene. I once awoke to her dog barking and after I calmed it down I found myself face to face with a boy that looked to be about twelve, he staired straight into my eyes and in those moments I found his name to be michael. He stod there whistling a mellow tune and was very calm and relaxing, but my friends dog was still terrified.
now I am not one to say wether or not this case is a dream or not, I don't believe you have had a true encounter with and incubis.
I;m sorry to say, this may truely have been, just a 'wet dream'.
But well, then again, who knows?
The world of the paranormal is a constant mystery

Yours~
CASP3R
shadow_omega (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
well mulatto I can't really say whether or not that was an Incubus, but I do know that animals are way more in tune with nature and the spiritual realm than we humans... At least that's usually the case. It could just be what childofthelotus said, who knows...😕
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
I don't know how to explain the inside of your underwear, but maybe YOU had a physical orgasm and it was your discharge. Either way, Incubi's bodies are different from ours. An Incubus will not get you pregnant, that's just silly.

And your dog probably didn't stir because you weren't affraid or in any direct danger.
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
[at] Surya

Thats just silly. You can't possibly be suggesting that incubi/succubi are always pure evil right? 0_0. Animals only get agitated at evil things.
gcecelie (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
Yes. Maybe so. I have had the same experiences on and off since I was 12/13. From my own experience, try touching it. He may stop you. And do not be afraid to talk. That makes it very real and you can make the decision whether to continue or not. The incubus is known to make you want him so just because you like it does not mean YOU like it:)
pinkyandthesheep (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
I know this could sound very strange and creepy.
But have you ever considered your dog you know... Humping you
That wouldn't explain you having the feeling of being raised out of the bed but perhaps your were actually asleep and it felt as if you were awake... OR you were awake and just in a very very deep day dream type of scenario. It sounds strange but it has happened to me, where I just think about something very deeply and hard and I actually leave where I actually am and enter a new world. Its weird but its a possibility of what could be happening to you.
Plus if you were drowsy, you could be having hallucinations the could go along with it.
But yeah, dogs are sometimes known for humping humans and you said your dog sleeps with you so.
Its just a possibility.
The semen couldn't be explained unless it was a male dog though.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Hmm... When you felt "lifted", did you feel "paralyzed" at all? Just a curious thought... 😢
UnknownEvil (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
iam as you confiused but they say that...
I don't know much about it and please would you tell me waht is the meaning of incubus and succubucs and I know some about spirits and ghosts please and ghosts, spirits and incubus and succubucs explain it to me please someone to know how to help what I really know is that dogs can see ghosts but incubucs I don't know what it is...?
😕 😕 😕
girl25 (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
you are lucky you can see the demon or being. I have similar experiences even when I am awake... The only thing I saw was a white being with black clothes. And in the past... One afternoon I was sleeping I woke with a handsome boy with orange-blond hair next to me... And I was paralised... I think its these experiences are real... We just don't know how to explain them with sth sience
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
This sounds as though it could be an Incubus. If it is, I don't know of anything that you can do to discourage it (if that's what you want) except to try to ignore its advances.

Despite the residue you found in your panties, I wouldn't worry about becoming pregnant (as some of the people here will say is possible). I have never heard first-hand from any woman who has been impregnated by one of these Beings, and I have been diligently studying this phenomenon for over 5 years.

You may get a lot of comments from people here who mean well but have little or no actual facts to back up their statements, and so their input will consist of myths and folklore that they have heard. Don't let them scare you, there is cause for concern here, but not in the way that most people think.

In my experiences with a Succubus, animals (I have cats) in the vicinity do not react to the presence of one of these Beings at all. If this thing that is happening to you is the action of an Incubus, the fact that your dog didn't react doesn't have much significance.
kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
wow...thanks for sharing your story with us... Can I ask you when the incubus had sex with you did its penis felt cold? Cause they said that an incubus has an unnaturally cold penis... Sounds crazy but yea... And let's hope that they can't eject sperm or else there would be a incubus baby in your body now... Haha 😜
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
Heh... Rather disturbing if you ask me (as I find all incubus/succubus stories), but I'm just glad your not chasing it and wanting to have a relationship with it like so many others.
If it is an incubus, it's widely thought that they're demons, so to be safe put up some religious items (crosses and such). Even if your athiest it wouldn't hurt, and you've got nothing to lose.
Anyways, I hope things clear up for you.
Stay safe.
-TRG
Mulattospirit (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
thanks for the response.
Surya:i am in a relationship at the moment and I am not lonely at all 😉 but I am still unsure as to why this happened...
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
If this is a sexual spirit, don't put too much reliance on the reaction of animals. These spirits can remain with you for years just hiding in the background. When they finally manifest it is nothing new to the animal and so there is no reaction.

I'm not saying this is a sexual spirit for sure but there are similarities.
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
I have read accounts where an Incubus can render you immobile. I wonder if that could be done to an animal? That would explain that. Can you move when this is going on? Or are you not able to? If there is semen then can you get pregnant? Just a thought. I don't know too much about this type of haunting but I will do some research. Good Luck! 😊
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
I don't know much about Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts but I would say that this was just a dream especially if your dog did not stir. Are you in a relationship at the moment? If not you must get lonely sometimes, in which case like all humans let out of suprressed feelings through our dreams.

New comments for this story have been disabled