You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: On And Off Encounters

Real Ghost Stories

On And Off Encounters

 

To start off with I've been having ghostly encounters ever since I can remember. When I was about 2 months old my parents set up a video camera near my crib, the recording was pretty much all they suspected, I was laughing at a random spot in the dark, my toys were moved from one side of the crib to the other; according to them this happened until I turned 12 months old. Fast forwarding to about 11-12 years later. My parents were tired of living at the house we were residing at the moment and decided to buy a condo. I was about 12 years old, needless to say that the moment I stepped foot into that apartment I could feel a bad vibe, sort of like something wondering around something evil but not entirely out to do harm. It never quite manifested itself asides from the noises that were heard every night. Being 12 years old I was completely mortified, I would swear I'd hear people dragging their feet in the outside hallway. It got to the point where I was completely paranoid; I had gone about 6 months with only 4-3 hours of sleep max, I was paranoid at every single little thing. I was thankful when it seemed like everything had stopped, at this point I thought I was completely insane, to the point where I actually asked my mother to take me to some sort of shrink.

One senseless day I was browsing music in my computer, blasting it of course since my parents weren't home, chatting on msn with friends and so on; all of a sudden there was a clear and distinct whisper in my ear, and I could clearly hear the voice of a women call out my name. It was for about 2 seconds and nothing happened afterward, I didn't get any bad vibes or any sort of feeling that anything or anyone was with me at the moment. It was for about 2 seconds then everything completely stopped. I kind of made it out to be some sort of after-shock paranoia effect. After this happened I continued to have dreams with a women. We were sitting in a room alone together (this went on for about 2 months) when I woke up from my dream I felt like I had just been warned but I had also been given a sign of hope, a sort of "everything is going to be okay"...kind of like reassurance. I completely dismissed it up until 2 weeks after the dreams stopped a close friend of mine committed suicide. This happened about 2-3 years ago. After this happened everything started getting worse, now it was not only I that was hearing these occurrences but also my dad. My dad is one of the biggest skeptics there could possibly be, but since his experiences were of the physical sort it was kind of hard to deny what was happening. As a result we ended up moving out of that apartment onto a new one, to this day, from time to time, I still feel the same negative feeling as if whatever is there is somehow watching.

This is probably a long read but thanks to whoever reads it!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cindy17, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

GhostGirl4Evere (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Maybe you were born able to see ghosts you must have a gift:)
Keep in Touch
😊
Tydin (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
Keep up posted. Sounds very interesting. Can you go. Into further detail at all?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: