You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Is This A Demon?

Real Ghost Stories

Is This A Demon?

 

I've never spoken about this before but I feel courage enough to describe it.

I know in my heart evil feeds off fear and I now refuse to be afraid. It can't feed off me anymore! I shall describe the creatures. If anyone knows what they are share your wisdom. I'm going backwards, here's the two I'll start from the last incident and go back to the first.

The last - A short old woman long hair covering her face walking towards me hobbling with a cane, came from a crevice in the wall and wandered out from underneath a nightstand. I still fear I may see her (or it) again... But I can't fear... Fear is the fuel, time to seek courage...

The first - I was 3, I hardly remember a thing from my infancy as is normal but this and only this I can recall with great detail.

I had just gotten my first "BIG GIRL bed" I had surpassed the need for a crib. It was the middle of the night. I turned over facing the wall and saw a black beetle like being facing me on the mattress it was small like an insect but its form was otherworldly in a way I can't properly explain in words almost ghostly but... Human like... Sort of like Stephen King meets (I think his name is Miyazaki) the anime guy who made "princess mononoke" The sound it made was like a heart beat and the beat set me into panic like an alarm. I got up and ran as fast as I could into my mother's bed down the hall. It chased me growing larger as it moved crawling and morphing in size like a monster the sound of the heartbeat growing so loud I thought it would engulf me if it got too close, I screamed as loud as I could under the covers and my mother put her arms around me, her unconditional love gave strength to my war cry and it could not pass.

I'm still close to my mother. She lives next door to me. I have crossed oceans with her, and I think she has a power she does not realize, true love tears away the darkness, I see this now... I may not be the best daughter and I have made mistakes and in my teens taken her for granted but our union has power, it's a fortress I can't leave.

I may have sidetracked from my initial story but I couldn't help it... The two stories link into one.

If you know what these things I have seen are please share your knowledge with me.

I just couldn't talk about them without talking about my mother because I truly feel she's saved my life more than once from the evils of many worlds.

Other hauntings by bijouxmiu

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bijouxmiu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lubbeliten (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
Dette er en demon! Det er jeg sikker p
DanielaL (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
Whatever you do, don't be scraed or try not to... You've got that down. And don't say anything to your mom because it might go after her. Just pray a lot and if ever introuble, just ask for God or your Spirit Guide.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
A few times I have seen spirits take on the form of giant houseflies. I mean giant! Like each one was the size of a football crawling around on my wall appearing and disappearing. It was really weird. I have read of similar things to what happened to me about bug like creatures.
goatkiddie (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-30)
Everything means something so that beetle thing could be something that you have feared at the time
Colettemedium (5 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-01-30)
Okay. You remember this attack from when you were three years old? Now that is VERY unusual. I pray that things get better. But here are a few things that I have learned...

1. Do not fear. (YOU have that spot on!)
2. Sleep with a Bible. (I say it to everyone, it helps more than anyone could every know.)
3. Do not demand anything of it, until you talk to a priest and such about this paranormal activity.
4. Keep safe, don't be stupid and explore the creek of a door down the hall, or the banging in the kitchen. DON'T.
5. Pray. A lot. Even when you don't think you have to, pray. It is the only thing that can REALLY help you when you are alone.
6. If you have any concerns about telling your mother about this...thing? I believe you shouldn't. She is your life saver from evil, but she did it once, and I don't think she would mind saving you once more.
7. Try being around people more or something. Don't...be alone. Too often. That' not fear, that is me trying to tell you that I don't believe it is safe.
8. When you have a nightmare, and see something scary or anything, it usually is the 'being' connecting into your mind. Which can lead to possession.
Please, take these tips and use them. Write them down and put them in your Bible. Carry the Bible with you (if you can buy a small pocket one.) if you can.
Be safe, and don't fear. God is with you.
God Bless - Colette K.
Hujo (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
I had a similar experience when I was 4. I would love to post the entire story but unfortunatly the site is down. But in a nutshell, I seen my great aunt that had died in the house we moved into, my mother says I use to sit and talk to someone when I was alone and I refered to them as "The Lady" it was proven to be true when I decribed "The Lady" at my grandmothers house and I decribed my great aunt perfectly and had never seen or met her in my life. Since then, I have grown up with what some say is a "Gift" to see and feel spirits when they are around.

The saying is that all children have the gift and parents shut that door by showing them, there is no one in the closet, there is no one under the bed... Ect.

What you are decribing as the old lady with a cane may be somone that had past away in that house or area and unknown to you, maybe this ability to see them is still with you from childhood and spirits can sense that.

What you are decribing does not sound harmfull in any way. The best thing to do is if you see her again, kindly let her know that you do not want to see her.

Its worth a shot.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
flakjacket: I just thought that maybe since she tryed to block everything out during those years, that there isn't too much that she can recollect about what may or may not have happened in between those two events... I think the two stories are linked by the formation of the relationship she has with her mom... I think that's what that sentence conveys... Am I right Bijoux?
Flakjacket (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Zzsgranny- I read the other story, but as for what she asked, there is no tangible connection between the 2 stories she related about.

Bijou- have you had any other encounters with things aside from hearing voices and feeling as if there is other presences around you?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Wardo, by all means, thank you for correcting me! I have so much swimming around in this little head of mine that I sometimes get my terminologies confused. 😆 Thank you for setting the record straight! Anything that helps the author is all the better to me.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Flakjacket: please read through her other story, it may fill the gaps...
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Not to correct you DeviousAngel7, but a lucid dream is a dream in which you know you are dreaming. You become "lucid" in the dream state. Not trying to be corrective, just wanting you to know the difference between vivid which seems real, and lucid meaning you know you are dreaming. With that said, I also think it was a dream when you were a child. The old woman sounds more like an actual entity to me. By the way, that's great that you have a strong relationship with your mom. I have a relationship similar to that one, and I have no doubt that your mother has saved your life numerous times. Keep your prayers rolling and try to stay positive. If you are having troubling experiences still, let us know and we can try to be more helpful! God bless you!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm very glad that you can find protection in the close relationship you have with your mother. That is rare, and definitely something to hold onto.

Now, about the experiences you had... The beetle thing is interesting to me, because I have heard of spirits that manifest into something you're afraid of just to get a rise out of you and feed off of that negativity. It's possible that could have been what it was, or as Flakjacket mentioned, perhaps a night terror or nightmare that was particularly vivid (lucid dream?). The other one, the "crone" figure, is likely either a residual haunting, in which case I would ask you to research if there were any deaths on the property, or a "guardian" of sorts. The crone figure is often represented by an old woman but generally stands for wisdom and guidance, possibly a sign of you growing up and becoming "older and wiser" as they say. I think so many people see this particular figure and fear her because she is a sign of frailty and old age, which many people associate with a fast-approaching death. I must ask, were there deaths in any elderly family members or family friends after you saw this old woman?

Seeing these things can be really scary, but I don't think it was meant to harm you in any way. The beetle thing, however... Not sure especially because it was so long ago and you were so young then.

I hope this helps!
Flakjacket (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
I fail to see the connection between the two events, one was about an old woman, the other was about a shadow beetle? If you have only had those 2 things happen your entire life, one being when you were 3, then I wouldn't consider it anything.

Also, when you are that young, time can distort a memory and what you remember vividly COULD have been just a nightmare you had when you were 3. I'm not saying this is the case, but its a possibility.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
anything between the last and first experiences that you can fill us in on?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: