You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Was It A Dream Or Was It A Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Was It A Dream Or Was It A Ghost?

 

I remember I was about 11 or 12 (I am now 17), and in my old house there was the living room, and a straight hallway that went all the way past the kitchen to the restroom. In the kitchen, there was a door to the left that was mine and my sister's room, and you could see everything from the living room because it's a straight hallway.

One night I remember staying up late and watching TV in the living room with my brother and my sister, and it was a summer night so we were going to sleep in there. I remember laying down and facing towards the hallway (I was on the edge), and as I was laying there for quite awhile, I had seen a tall man, walk out of the restroom, come down the hallway, and turn in my room. Well I forgot about it, until I was like 15 and we had moved out, and me and my mom were talking about ghosts one day, and I told her about my "dream". I didn't really know if that was what it was, but that was what I had thought of it as. As I finished telling her, she just looked at me like "what the crap?", and I asked her "what?" and she told me that when my brother was little, he had told her about a big man that he use to see in the house. When my mom told me that, I was in amazement and ever since then I don't know what it was.

So that's what I experienced in that house, my sister and my parents have experiences that I will share with you guys...

Other hauntings by Sassy_Lash3s

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sassy_Lash3s, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-06)
dang sassy that's kind of crazy lol crazier than my experiences!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: